CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 837|Reply: 0

I wish to have smooth and soft feet. Please share tips and techniques to take proper care of my feet, especially during winter. I would be thankful.

[Copy link]
Post time 7-1-2022 02:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
To have smooth, soft, and baby feet, you need to take excellent care of your feet, toes, and nails by using some of the best and pure cosmetics made especially for foot care. These cosmetics are specially designed to treat any cuts, allergic reactions, infections, sores, or swelling on your foot and help you have smooth, neat, and clean feet. Also, the good news is that apart from cosmetics, you may also find some foot care products such as shoe pads, foot soaks, shoe deodorants, foot creams and lotions, scrubs, and moisturizing socks that can keep your feet smooth, soft, and clean for extended times of the day. Make sure that wearing socks is one of the most important ways to take care of your feet. To keep your feet away from sores and cuts, moisturize them daily and use petroleum jelly, especially during winters. Avoid wearing footwear like flats and flip-flops.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049223 second(s), 27 queries .