CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2001|Reply: 2

boredpanda - I Capture Beautiful Moments In Wildlife, Here Are My 30 Recent Photos

[Copy link]
Post time 2-1-2022 11:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Dick vanDuijn Communitymember

My name is Dick van Duijn and I'm a wildlife photographer who went viral with the photos of the ground squirrel smelling a yellow flower. I made another special squirrel photo this fall.

This time, I traveled to Belgium to photograph jumping squirrels from a small wooden hut in a forest with beautiful autumn colors. I took a seat in the cabin one hour before sunrise and left there just before sunset. I spent almost 8 hours there to capture this beautiful leap.

Naturally, I take pictures of other animals besides squirrels as well. However, squirrels can be incredibly difficult to photograph because of how agile they are. I previously photographed jumping squirrels, but what makes these images so beautiful are the bright red/orange colors in the background and the posture of the squirrel, which flies through the air like a real superman.

Bored Panda has previously shared some of my photographs here and here. Hope you will like my animal pictures!

More info: Instagram | hollandpix.com

LINK - I Capture Beautiful Moments In Wildlife, Here Are My 30 Recent Photos

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-1-2022 11:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2022 11:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066074 second(s), 29 queries .