CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 480|Reply: 0

[Accesories & Hobbies] Single girder EOT Crane wins High Scores from Ireland Artist

[Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2021 10:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dongqi EOT crane manufacturer free Ireland artist from bronze sculpture handling, and let the inspiration sparks brightly! The bronze sculpture is hard to handle with bare hand, however, with the right material handling equipment, it can be moved freely and let the artist enjoy the art creation. Do you want free yourself from the painstaking material handling? Probably you want to an single girder eot  overhead crane, too. Well, what’s a single girder eot crane anyway? Let’s go on.
Dongqi  Eot crane

• Single girder eot crane parts assembly

• Double girder  eot crane parts assembly

• FEM eot crane parts assembly
Single girder eot crane
Single girder EOT crane is a kind of lifting equipment which is used in workshop, warehouse and yard to lift the materials or loads. The end beams of bridge crane run along the elevated rail, laid on the both sides. The eot crane can make full use of the space below the bridge to lift materials, and it doesn’t have obstacles from the ground equipment. So the single girder eot crane is one of the most widely used, the largest number of hoisting machinery.

Single girder eot crane used at workshop
About the Ireland Artist
In August of 2015, Yuantai Crane, the branch company of Dongqi Group, received the lifting requirements of an Ireland customer who needs proper material handling equipment lift the bronze sculpture in his studio. The Ireland customer is an artist who knows very little about the crane, he cannot sure with main parameters or specifications of the overhead lifting crane, such as, the span, etc. Well, it is not a problem for Dongqi Crane. It’s our specialties to find the most suitable material handling equipment for your application.
After talking with the Ireland artist, Dongqi Crane learnt about the studio is a new one and being building. So he sent me the draft drawing of the studio.

After checking with our professional crane engineer quoted the customer quickly, but there are some mistakes about his studio dimensions. Then the customer sent me the revised drawings of the crane studio.
According to the crane workshop drawings, our engineer designs the whole single girder eot crane drawings and the whole steel structure. And then we quoted the price to my customer again .

Single girder eot crane drawing

Steel structure to support the single girder eot crane
After received the price quotation and technical drawing of the single girder eot crane and workshop steel structure, the customer comments:
“ Dear Latty, Thank you for the revised price quotation and the technical drawings and information about the crane and workshop. I am very impressed by your Chinese efficiency and very prompt communication.
I need to show all of this to my consruction contractor. Since we would be buying the structural steelwork for the building from you, he will need to revise his cost estimates for the work.
I am sure that we are going to purchase this from your company, but I need to get the approval from my construction contractor before making the agreement with you.”
To be honest, Dongqi Crane is very glad to hear that our customer are satisfied with our service. Because in our Yuantai Crane Dongqi Group, high quality is what we pursue and satisfying consumers is what we promise.
Package of single girder eot crane
In order to ensure the safety of the single girder eot crane during the transportation, Dongqi Crane selects the most suitable and cost-effective package methods accordingly based on the requirements of customer and the crane engineer’s tips.
Electrical and other parts are packed by high quality plywood crate, whereas the beams are packed by plastic woven cloth.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044615 second(s), 26 queries .