Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: NaylaArisha

[Lubuk Kredit] Actor/Actress (Ober-C) Pilihan Anda

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-11-2021 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Actor pilihan hari ini ialah Suriya Shivakumar
Saravanan Sivakumar, known by his stage name Suriya, is an Indian actor, producer, television presenter and a philanthrophist. He is best known for his work in Tamil cinema, where he is one of the highest paid actors

Memandangkan husband Acik peminat cerita tamil, maka automatic acik pun kena tengok juga.
Banyak movie lakonan beliau yang terkenal dan box office. Antaranya Singham the siries...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2021 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Vin Diesel

Mark Sinclair, known professionally as Vin Diesel, is an American actor and filmmaker. One of the world's highest-grossing actors, he is best known for playing Dominic Toretto in the Fast & Furious franchise
Born: July 18, 1967 (age 54 years), Alameda County, California, United States
Height: 1.82 m

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2021 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Jericho Rosales
Philippines Actor

Jericho "Echo" Vibar Rosales is an entertainer from the Philippines. Primarily a film and television actor, he is known by his stage name "Echo". He began his career by winning the Mr. Pogi talent search on the noontime variety television show Eat Bulaga!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2021 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 20-11-2021 01:04 PM

Rare Sighting Of Elusive Korean Star Won Bin, 42, Shows He Hasn’t Aged In 10 Years

By LEE WEI LIN
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS

Won Bin
Won Bin (born Kim Do-jin on November 10, 1977) is a South Korean actor. He first gained wide popularity in 2000 after starring in the KBS's television series Autumn in My Heart. One of the most selective actors in the Korean entertainment industry, he has starred in only five films to date, Guns & Talks, Taegukgi, My Brother, Mother and The Man from Nowhere.

He hasn't been on screen for a decade but time is clearly on his side.

We’ve heard stories about actors fading out of the spotlight for various reasons ⁠— some grow unhappy with being in showbiz, while there are those who prioritise other things, such as their families, over their career.

Then there's Korean heartthrob Won Bin. Since his last movie, The Man From Nowhere, 10 years ago, he has yet to take on any new drama or film roles. His wife, actress Lee Na Young, once explained that the actor is waiting to be cast in projects that speak to his artistic sensibilities rather than film something that was made to be a commercial success.

All this waiting for him to make his onscreen comeback has led to the inevitable commotion every time anyone spots the elusive star in public. And this time around was no exception.

The 42-year-old was seen shooting an ad on May 13, and photos of him dressed casually took the Internet by storm. “Takuya Kimura looks like a middle-aged uncle right now but Won Bin looks the same [as he did before],” one netizen wrote. Another added, “This isn’t even an edited selfie, and just an [unedited] photo [from the media].”

He looks the same as he did 10 years ago in The Man From Nowhere
His youthful looks also had many wondering what kind of skin treatments he’s been receiving all this time, or if it’s a combination of a stress-free life and good genes that helped him look this good.

“We haven’t seen him act for 10 years, but I feel like time has stopped since he filmed The Man From Nowhere,” one sighed. “I wonder if there will be a movie that is good enough to convince him to act again.”

Photos: PBE Media, Star News
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandhea ... -he-hasn-t-12733518

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2021 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 20-11-2021 01:07 PM

Takuya KIMURA木村 拓哉

Family name (in kanji): 木村
Given name (in kanji): 拓哉
Date of birth: 1972-11-13
Hometown: Chiba, Chiba, Japan
Blood type: O
About:A popular Japanese TV actor and a member of the band SMAP.
Married to Shizuka Kudou.

Non-anime roles:Asakura Keita in "CHANGE" "drama" (Japanese)
Emperor Genyoku in "Saiyuuki" (drama) (Japanese)
Hajime Shinkai in "Good Luck!!" (drama) (Japanese)
Halu Satonaka in "Pride" (drama) (Japanese)
Hazuki Rensuke in "Tsuki no Koibito/Moon Lovers" (drama) (Japanese)
Hidetoshi Senna in "Long Vacation" (drama) (Japanese)
Kanzaki Jiro in "Engine" (drama) (Japanese)
Kuriyu Kouhei in "Hero" (drama) (Japanese)
Mimura Shinnojo in "Bushi no ichibun" (movie) (Japanese)
Oda Nobunaga in "Oda Nobunaga" (drama) (Japanese)
Shuji Okishima in "Beautiful Life" (drama) (Japanese)
Tak in "2046" (Movie)
Takayuki Yagami in "Judge Eyes" (VG) (Japanese)
Takayuki Yagami in "Lost Judgement" (VG) (Japanese)
Teppei Katagiri in "Love Generation" (TV)
Tsukumo Ryusuke in "MR. BRAIN" "drama" (Japanese)
Yukio in "Gift" (drama) (Japanese)

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2021 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Cha Eunwoo (차은우) is a member of ASTRO, an actor and model under Fantagio Entertainment. He made his debut in ASTRO on February 23rd, 2016 and his acting debut in 2014 as a minor role in the film ‘My Palpitating Life’.

Stage Name: Cha Eunwoo (차은우)
Birth Name: Lee Dong Min (이동민)
Birthday: March 30, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Sabon District, Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 73 kg (161 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Specialties: Swimming, Guitar, Violin, Piano, DJ-ing
Instagram: @eunwo.o_c
TikTok: @at_chaeunwoo
Weibo: ASTRO_车银优
Cha Eunwoo Facts:
– He has a younger brother who is studying in China.
– His nickname is “Morning Alarm” because he always wakes up earlier and starts waking up the rest of the members.
– Eunwoo’s other nickname is “White Tee Guy” (because during Breathless era, he always wore white t-shirts).
– He’s also called “Face Genius” (meaning someone who has crazily handsome face).
– His personality is he seems chic, but he is very loyal
– He studied in an elementary school in the Philippines.
– He attended Suri Middle School, then Suri High School.
– Since 2013 to 2016 he attended Hanlim Multi Arts High School
– From 2016: he is attending Sungkyunkwan University, Acting Major (accepted in November 2015)
– In 2014 he appeared in KBS 9AM/PM News “Hallyu Star & Gangnam Style: Trainee Interview” with Moonbin, Rocky, and Jinjin
– In 2014 he appeared in a movie: 두근두근 내 인생 “My Brilliant Life” as an imaginary teenage healthy version of Song Hyekyo & Kang Dongwon’s son – Ahreum
– When he was in grade 4, he stayed for 6 months in the Philippines to study English in an elementary school in Tagaytay (fan meeting “Just One 10 Minute”, October 26th 2019, The Philippines)
– Eunwoo revealed that when he was growing up, his mom would often tell him “You’re not good-looking” and she constantly reminded him “Don’t be vain” in order to make him remain a humble person (fan meeting “Just One 10 Minute”, October 26th 2019, The Philippines)
– In 2013 he participated to “Mr.Pizza’s iTeen Audition Promotional Model” with Moonbin
– Between 2014 – 2015 he was the face of the Korean cosmetics company “Shara Shara”.
– Jinjin revealed he & Eunwoo are the best English Speaker among ASTRO
– He is the 4th trainee that was officially introduced with Photo Test Cut by Fantagio iTeen
– He said he loves wearing tank top in good weather especially during the summer time.
– He is considered to be the smartest member.
– Eunwoo’s favorite soccer team is Real Madrid (Billboard x MMT Astro Interview)
– He likes to eat at night.
– He can play the Piano, Guitar, Flute & Violin
– His favorite color is Blue.
– Eunwoo likes to watch midnight movies alone, play with his tablet and watch performance videos on Youtube
– His favorite soccer team is Real Madrid.
– When asked what he’s bad at, he said he thinks he’s bad at relationships.
– His hobbies are: watching movies, listening to music, and playing piano.
– His role models are actor & singer Seo Kang Jun (5urprise) and EXO.
– Eunwoo also mentioned he’s close friends with Seo Kang Jun (5urprise).
– Eunwoo featured in Urban Zakapa‘s “You’re The Reason” MV.
– Eunwoo was part of the staff of ‘Law of the Jungle in New Caledonia’.
– He is a regular cast for “Master in the House”.
– He was a regular cast for the SBS reality show “Handsome Tigers”.
– He participated in writing the lyrics for their summer single “No, I Don’t” alongside with Jinjin and Rocky.
– Eunwoo did two special stages, one with Day6’s YoungK, N.Flying’s Jaehyun, Super Junior M’s Henry and B.I.G’s Benji, where they sang “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber and he played the piano. The other with VIXX’s Hyuk, Monsta X’s Hyungwon, Halo’s Ooon and UP10TION’s Wooshin, where they sang “Man Man Ha Ni” by U-KISS.
– He’s close to Seventeen’s Mingyu.
– GOT7‘s Bambam & Yugyeom, BTS‘s Jungkook, Seventeen‘s The8, Mingyu, DK,  NCT‘s Jaehyun and Astro‘s Cha Eunwoo (the ’97 liners) are in a group chat.
– If he wouldn’t be singer, he would be a teacher, a doctor, or an anchor.
– If Eunwoo was a girl, he would date JinJin. (“Astro Idol Party” 170109)
– In the new dorm, Eunwoo has a room for himself.
– Cha Eunwoo’s ideal type: A girl that’s curious, wise and intelligent.
Cha Eunwoo TV Shows:
To Be Continued (투 비 컨티뉴드) | Naver TV Cast, MBC every1 / as Himself (2015)
My Romantic Some Recipe (마이로맨 썸 레시피) | Naver TV Cast / as Himself (2016)
Hit the Top (최고의 한방) | KBS2 /as a MJ (2017)
Sweet Revenge (복수노트) | Oksusu / as Himself (2017)
My ID is Gangnam Beauty (내 아이디는 강남미인) | jTBC / as Do Kyungseok (2018)
Top Management (탑매니지먼트) | YouTube Red / as Woo Yeonwoo (2018)
Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung (신입사관 구해령) | MBC, Netflix / as Prince Yirim / Maehwa / Prince Dowon (2019)
Soul Plate (소울플레이트) | N/A / as Angel Raviel (2019)
True Beauty (여신강림) | tvN / as Lee Suho (2020)
Cha Eunwoo Movies:
My Palpitating Life (두근두근 내 인생) as Healthy Han Ah Reum (2014)
The Great Battle (안시성) as border soldier (2018)
Cha Eunwoo Awards:
2017 9th MTN Broadcast Advertising Festival | CF Male Star Award (N/A)
2018 11th Korea Drama Awards | Best New Actor (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2018 11th Korea Drama Awards | Hallyu Star Award (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2018 3rd Indonesian Television Awards | Special Award – Person of the Year (N/A)
2018 3rd Asia Artist Awards | Rising Star Award (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2018 Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards | Most Searched Rookie Actor (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2018 Korea First Brand Awards | Male Idol-Actor Award (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2018 Korea First Brand Awards | Male Commercial Model Award (N/A)
2019 14th Annual Soompi Awards | Breakout Actor (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2019 1st iQiyi Entertainment Awards | Most Charming Actor (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
2019 MBC Drama Awards | Excellence Award for an Actor in a Wednesday-Thursday Drama (Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung)
2019 MBC Drama Awards | Best Couple Award (with Shin Se-kyung) (Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung)
2020 Newsis K-EXPO 2020 | Seoul Tourism Organization CEO Award (N/A)
2020 14th SBS Entertainment Awards | Rookie Award (Master In The House)
Post by twixorbit
(Special thanks to suga.topia, Broccoli, Lucy, Menmeong, bbangnyu )
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-11-2021 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Johnny Depp

John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He is the recipient of various accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, in addition to nominations for three Academy Awards and two British Academy Film Awards.
Born: June 9, 1963 (age 58 years), Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
Height: 1.78 m

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2021 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kerisnaga at 20-11-2021 11:20 PM

Michael Jackson
Raja Pop dunia

Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century
Born: August 29, 1958, Gary, Indiana, United States
Died: June 25, 2009, Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Height
: 1.75 m

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2021 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Muhammad Kutty Panaparambil Ismail, (born 7 September 1951),[2] better known by his stage name Mammootty, is an Indian actor and film producer who works predominantly in Malayalam cinema. In a career spanning five decades, he has acted in over 400 films, mainly in Malayalam, with several in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English. His acting and contributions to Malayalam cinema have been praised by his contemporaries in the Indian film industry.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2021 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Carina Lau Kar-ling is a Hong Kong-Canadian actress and singer. She started her acting career in TVB, before going on to achieve success in films after 2nd year at the college. She was notable in the 1980s for her girl-next-door type roles in films.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2021 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Lionel Richie

Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. is an American singer, songwriter, musician and record producer. During the 1970s, he recorded with the funk band the Commodores, and his solo career made him one of the most successful balladeers of the 1980s.
Born: June 20, 1949 (age 72 years), Tuskegee, Alabama, United States
Height: 1.8 m

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2021 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Peter Mortensen Jr. is an American actor, author, musician, photographer, poet, and painter. Born in the State of New York to a Danish father and American mother, he lived in Argentina during his childhood.
]Born: October 20, 1958 (age 63 years), Watertown, New York, United States
Height: 1.8 m

Membawakan watak sebagai Aragorn dalam filem Lord of the rings

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2021 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Jet Li

Li Lianjie, better known by his stage name Jet Li

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2021 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 22-11-2021 06:40 AM
kerisnaga replied at 21-11-2021 09:06 PM
Lionel Richie

Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. is an American singer, songwriter, musician and record pro ...

Actor/actress?

2PM’s Taecyeon recently sat down for an interview with W Korea!

The singer and actor made his debut with 2PM in 2008 and is now 34 years old [in Korean age]. It’s already been two years since his military discharge and when asked about his time serving, Taecyeon shared, “The military is still a place where people live, so it was worth going there. Especially because I went when I was a little older, compared to my past idol lifestyle, the military wasn’t all that difficult. The place where I served was all common sense and had a culture of good communication. By the time I was around 27, I began to think that I quickly wanted to enlist. I just started to think ‘The time has come,’ but I wasn’t very worried.”

After acting in “Vincenzo” earlier this year and starring in “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” next month, Taecyeon has had a busy year filming and acting. He explained that he found acting fun and commented, “You’re acting as a new character each time and your expressions thus change every time so it’s always different. Whenever I do it, I’m given new homework. If I am to think about how deeply I must express myself, whether it’s better to act lightheartedly, the intentions of the producers and writers, whether I can fulfill viewers’ expectations, and more, it’s fun but also hard.”

In “Vincenzo,” Taecyeon tackled the difficult role of playing an innocent character that turned out to be the cruel villain. Previously, Taecyeon had mentioned that he had similarities to his character Jang Joon Woo, of which he elaborated, “Rather than have one specific thing in common, I think I’ve seen images similar to myself among the various sides of that character. Jang Joon Woo is someone who must proceed the way he’s mapped it out and I think we’re pretty similar in that aspect. As well as his cold side.”

Taecyeon continued, “I don’t make long-term plans but I often set short-term goals. If I decide what I need to do this week, I’m someone who has to do it, but I don’t specifically think of plans for several months and years in advance. I do pack in small plans but I guess you could call it shortsightedness?”
After appearing in various darker roles, “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” is Taecyeon’s first romantic comedy. Taecyeon shared, “It’s a bright, comedic historical drama. I appear as an incredibly lazy character who gets his back pushed into the role of secret royal inspector. I inspect together with my co-star Kim Hye Yoon and we make our way to every corner of the country. I don’t know what the response will be like after it’s released, but we’re filming so enjoyably. I especially like that the filming atmosphere is fun.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2021 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Ju Jing Yi

Ju Jingyi (Chinese: 鞠婧祎; born 18 June 1994) is a Chinese singer, dancer, and actress. She rose to fame as a member of Chinese idol girl group SNH48.
As a member of SNH48, during the annual General Elections, she was elected as No.4 (2014), No.2 (2015), No.1 (2016), and No.1 (2017) among over 100 members. As an actress, she is known for her role in the historical romance drama Legend of Yunxi (2018) and the fantasy romance drama The Legend of White Snake (2019).

Ju Jingyi[7]Han Yunxi (韩芸汐)Eldest daughter of the Han Manor. Consort of Long Feiye.
She has a kind and cheery disposition despite being constantly bullied for her ugly looks. She later acquires a magical bracelet which allowed her to gain extensive knowledge about the properties of different poisons. She was later revealed to be the daughter of the Poison Master.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2021 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Leonardo Dicaprio

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is an American actor and film producer. Known for his work in biopics and period films, DiCaprio has received numerous accolades throughout his career, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and three Golden Globe Awards.

Born: November 11, 1974 (age 47 years), Los Angeles, California, United States

Height: 1.83 m

Partner(s): Gisele Bündchen (c. 2000–2005); Bar Refaeli (2005–2011)

Film :Titanic, Catch Me If U Can, What's Eating Gilbert Grape

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2021 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by acikbrown at 22-11-2021 08:03 PM

Sammo Hung also known as Hung Kam-bo, is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, film producer and director, known for his work in many martial arts films and Hong Kong action cinema. He has been a fight choreographer for other actors such as Jackie Chan

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2021 08:12 PM | Show all posts

Ekin Cheng is a Hong Kong actor and singer. Early in his career, he used the name Dior as a first name. He has also been referred to as Noodle Cheng, after a popular noodle dish with a similar name and his wavy long hair. Currently Ekin is the name used.

Antara filem yg terkenal ialah Storm Worriors

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2021 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean
Rowan Sebastian Atkinson CBE is an English actor, comedian and writer. He is best known for his work on the sitcoms Blackadder and Mr. BeanBorn: January 6, 1955 (age 66 years), Consett, United Kingdom

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2021 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Gabriela Spanic

pelakon telenovela La Usurpadora

twin sisters
Gabriela and Daniela Spanic

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.928005 second(s), 63 queries .