CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1251|Reply: 7

[IT & Technology] Trick to Open PST file Without Outlook

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2021 08:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Here is the SysInspire PST Converter software to Open PST files without Outlook. To use this software you cannot require to install MS Outlook on your pc. This is the solution to your Outlook problems. On which you can directly import your PST file into Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, and new PST. There is no restriction on size limit, they can allow you to extract large files without any limitations.  Convert 25 emails from each Mailbox is a free demo version.    Read more:-Trick to Open PST File Without Outlook

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2021 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Is there software to transfer email from Thunderbird to Outlook? I switched to this mail client, but I need to transfer all the information from the old client. I'd be grateful for any advice.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2021 06:49 AM | Show all posts
Yes, there is such software and I use it periodically. I had the same problem, and I was looking for a solution on the Internet. Then a friend of mine recommended that I visit the https://www.outlooktransfer.com/ ... -emails-to-outlook/ site, where I found a solution. This may not just seem at first glance, but it is not.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2021 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Try Converting Emails of PST file to TXT
If you want to send a PST file to someone who does not have Outlook installed on their system, then you can try converting it to TXT format and send it to the concerned person. In TXT format, that person can easily access the content inside it. To convert a PST to TXT, you need the access to Outlook application and follow the below-mentioned steps.

Open Outlook and select an email that you want to convert in TXT format.
After selecting the email, click on the File at the top of the screen.
From the menu, select the Save as button and select TXT as the saving format.
Save the file and locate it on the drive, and now you can send it to anyone who wants to open it without Outlook.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2022 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Are you searching for a reliable solution to open the PST files without Outlook apps?  Then for the software tools. This tool is a 100% reliable solution and very easy to use. It is one of the best utility because of its features. It transfers the PST files into various other file formats and keeps the data safe and secure during g the conversion process.

You can also use the manual method which is provided in the blog to open the PST files without Outlook but the manual method requires good technical knowledge to perform the steps. So, go for the Professional tool for the most efficient result.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2022 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Free PST File Viewer is a risk-free and reliable utility that allows users to view, read, and open the PST files without MS Outlook. This advanced Outlook PST viewer is competent enough to open all Outlook data files like ANSI, Unicode, and corrupted PST files without installing MS Outlook.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-2-2022 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Many third-party apps available in the online market are given here, which can help you to convert PST files to PDF or any other formats easily, faster, and without the complicated method. I want to share my previous experience with PST to PDF Converter software. The first time I faced a problem exporting PST files to PDF format, then I used this software. It allowed me to convert PST files to many formats without any data loss or data corruption. This application can support the latest versions of MS Outlook. All users both technical and non-technical can use this app easily without any technical skills because no technical skills required for this app. Visit here for more data:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-to-pdf.html

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2022 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by surbhisharma2 at 27-4-2022 02:28 PM

If you want to open PST files without using Outlook, I recommend the best PST Viewer tool. It is a freeware utility that scans the PST and its mailbox items and allows you to view and read the contents of the PST file, including contacts, emails, calendars, tasks, events, and more. It also offers a preview option to preview all of the data items in your mailbox with their attachments. It can export saved PST file data in HTML format and works with all Windows versions.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067750 second(s), 33 queries .