ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6421|Reply: 26

[ENGLISH SERIES] ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING

[Copy link]
Post time 20-10-2021 08:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 20-10-2021 01:22 PM

Tak sangka Steve Martin masih lagi mempunyai taring. Semalam berlabuhlah tirai Musim Pertama Only Murders In The Building.

Crime comedy yang sangat-sangat seronok ditonton. Tiap kali tunggu episod seterusnya memang berdebar-debar. Tapi itulah, sebab main dekat Hulu, so seminggu sekali baru tayang next episod.

Tapi semalam final episod untuk musim 1, so iolss suggest u guys marathon season 1. Dekat Malaysia main dekat platform streaming Disney+ Hotstar. Tapi lambat sikit la, sebab kalau dekat Hulu setiap episod play on Tuesday, tapi dekat Disney+ on Friday

p/s : ayat rojak, senang nak faham

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-11-2021 04:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iols lama dok cari thread ni. Tak jumpa. Kena ada thread utk disney hotstar la pulak. English series dlm tu pon best2. Uncle steve dgn martin short ni pernah sama2 on screen dlm father of the bride. Pastu ada selena gomez new generation dlm cite ni. Suka tgk dorang bergaduh Cite ni byk plot twist tp rasanya case tim kono tu dh selesai kan. Ada second season pulak pasni.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2021 07:38 PM | Show all posts
kaka ada perasan series ni tp lom layan lg..nnt lepas dr death la kaka norm layan…dr death ni based on true story..ngeriiiii betul dpt dr mental gini…nauzubillahiminzalik..minta jauh laaa

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2021 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Sudah tengok memang menarik pun, perlukan 1 hari untuk habiskan semua episode

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2021 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Memang menarik siri ni. Comedy thriller. Tua2 Steve Martin & Martin Short pon, masih berbisa.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2022 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 26-8-2022 09:17 AM

---edit---spam---

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-8-2022 06:27 PM | Show all posts
I must confess that, despite being a huge Selena fan, I tried to keep my expectations for the series not too high, because I didn't really know what to expect from the show, I had no idea how it was going to play out as I never had seen one like that before. But I admit that this strategy did not work very well. I was VERY looking forward to the premiere. Seeing her acting again in a series, and still alongside two legends, was reason enough to hold my attention. Assiduous viewer of Wizards since childhood, I already knew his gigantic talent for acting (for those who don't know it, search for Lisa's giving birth scene in Indubious Battle on YouTube - breathtaking), but despite not being surprised with the phenomenal work she does as Mabel, the character itself is a much bigger piece than I expected (and I didn't expect anything but perfection).

Oliver, Charles and Mabel are a trio who don't trust each other very much, but it's been fun to see that dynamic unfold in the first three episodes. They are very different characters, but, for some reason, they work very well even when they go wrong.

Mabel Mora is not only the most intriguing piece on the show, she really is the lifeblood of the show. Not only because she's connected to the case, but because her personality is so interesting, mysterious and, above all, relentless. Nothing escapes her gaze, she always has an easy answer for everything, making a meticulous and extremely surprising analysis seem obvious and inherent to her person, maybe because of the personal curiosity she carries about Tim. I dare say that in a line that is very similar to Sherlock Holmes.

Charles is lonely, down-to-earth, methodical, and clearly having trouble relating and bonding with others, probably because of his anxiety preventing him from being open to new things or clinging to other people and then losing them. It's what makes your forays into getting close to Mabel so interesting.

Oliver is a born creative and dreamer, who goes to great lengths to fulfill his desires or please others. He's the opposite of Charles, and maybe that's why he's the part that completes him and makes them the smartest and most curious pair of gray-haired men in New York City.

The series balances the trio in a very insightful way, separating them into different pairs each episode without us even realizing it. The dynamics between the information that the characters discover and that we, viewers, manage to perceive hidden in the scenes was composed in a phenomenal way, so that, every time I watch an episode, data scientist in japan I come across things that I hadn't noticed at the previous time.

Only Murders In The Building is a mysterious, funny, calculating, intriguing and completely addictive series when we stick to the details. It is not a show to be watched without your attention being on it, at the same time it is a light work, which amuses and distracts us in a delicious and extremely fun way.

Tim Kono may be the victim the characters lean on to understand his death, but the protagonists' stories become another mystery to be discovered by the audience, and Mabel, without any doubt, is the character the audience is most curious to be unraveled.

I strongly recommend it!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2022 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by alesandra at 31-8-2022 11:18 PM

1st season agk slow bagi aku.bila dah masuk 4-5 episode tu baru leh layan.baru je khatam 2nd season.antara charles ngan oliver aku prefer oliverwatak  charles tu boring sikit.dan katanya 3rd season ada paul rudd.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-9-2022 08:49 AM | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 31-8-2022 03:16 PM
1st season agk slow bagi aku.bila dah masuk 4-5 episode tu baru leh layan.baru je khatam 2nd season. ...

Ending season 2 ada Paul Rudd, as an stage actor mati masa buat performance. So kena tunggu season 3 nanti.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2022 02:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by blakerainer at 6-9-2022 02:48 PM
Prickford replied at 5-9-2022 08:49 AM
Ending season 2 ada Paul Rudd, as an stage actor mati masa buat performance. So kena tunggu season ...

Last episode tu mcm charles yg blackmail paul rudd tu kt backstage huhuhu btw Steve martin announced OMITB ni last project heols sebelum pencen. Taktau la kalo s3 ni last season

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2022 03:05 PM | Show all posts
ya tuhan dah habis season 2 baru meolls perasan kewujudan thread ni

this is my favorite show...selalu lepas satu episod mzz bertungku kat reddit baca theories netizen.. boleh bertungku kat sini utk season 3 nanti

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2022 03:51 PM | Show all posts
mzzenma replied at 6-9-2022 07:05 AM

this is my favorite show...sela ...

Iolls bila habis 1-1 episod mmg bersidai dekat reddit sebab nak bincang tentang clue & pembunuh. Not like cerita The Maid dekat Astro tu, acah2 nak buat cerita penyiasatan tapi tiap2 episod macam kosong, takde isi utk decode pembunuh, boring yakmat!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2022 03:52 PM | Show all posts
blakerainer replied at 6-9-2022 06:46 AM
Last episode tu mcm charles yg blackmail paul rudd tu kt backstage huhuhu btw Steve martin announc ...

Steve Martin ni mmg gold. Dia mmg kelakar. Berlakon serious pon not bad. Mmg lakonan & comedy dunia dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2022 04:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mzzenma replied at 6-9-2022 03:05 PM

this is my favorite show...sela ...

Masa Poppy revealed yg dia the missing girl tu tetiba goosebump hahaha tp iolls tak expect langsung yang dia dalang. Even tak expect pon mak Bunny tu sebenarnya Rose. Citer ni mmg plot twist habis and seronok layan haha

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2022 04:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Prickford replied at 6-9-2022 03:52 PM
Steve Martin ni mmg gold. Dia mmg kelakar. Berlakon serious pon not bad. Mmg lakonan & comedy duni ...

Betul. Dia dgn martin short mmg on screen bff. Mmg good choice la gandingan dorg berdua pastu new generation mcm Selena. Tp tetiba ada Cara tu.. alahaii

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2022 04:36 PM | Show all posts
blakerainer replied at 6-9-2022 08:25 AM
Betul. Dia dgn martin short mmg on screen bff. Mmg good choice la gandingan dorg berdua pastu new  ...

Cara tu macam tak perlu je ada dalam siri tu. Potong stim je.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2022 07:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Prickford replied at 6-9-2022 03:51 PM
Iolls bila habis 1-1 episod mmg bersidai dekat reddit sebab nak bincang tentang clue & pembunuh. N ...

Mzz awed juga lah dgn redditors punya attention to detail..semua benda diorg notice and ingat. Tu yg best baca. Trio ni mmg paling best lah..dgn charles and oliver yg lawak gila tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2022 07:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
blakerainer replied at 6-9-2022 04:10 PM
Masa Poppy revealed yg dia the missing girl tu tetiba goosebump hahaha tp iolls tak expect langsun ...

Mzz aim si cinda tu suspect..rupanya si poppy. Hebat lah writers cerita ni..banyak hinrt sebenarnya throughout the show tapi mzz slow mmg tak dpt pick up

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2022 07:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Prickford replied at 6-9-2022 04:36 PM
Cara tu macam tak perlu je ada dalam siri tu. Potong stim je.

Paling hauk si amy schumer..selamat sikit je scene dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2022 07:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ingatkan season 3 si teddy mati, nnt oliver jadi suspect..sbb s1 pasal  charles and s2 pasal mabel. Jauh tersasar rupanya. Dah lah kematian bukan dekat arconia..tapi bolehlah still dlm building

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 07:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.148109 second(s), 48 queries .