CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5891|Reply: 5

Nak belajar menulis essay English

[Copy link]
Post time 25-6-2010 09:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Assalamualaikum semua… saya nak mula belajar menulis dalambahasa ingeris dengan betul, kerana selepas ini saya kena melakukan kerjamenulis esay2 dalam english
denganbanyaknya, kalau tak keberatan, sila-silakanlah, memeriksa dan memperbetulkantulisan saya ini, cerita ini saya tulis berdasarkan idea yang datang

I has been kicked out from college due to failure in onesubject, the killer subject to the most of student in my program,
math 183, many student has been kicked outfrom college because fail three time for this subject, some kicked at sem 4,some sem 5 and me at sem 6, what the terrible thing, what I have done along thejourney.

Actually I got many problem at that time, plus I am notmature in thinking, the situation was disgusting, the problem starting with I gotone “penyakit” that kill me from inside of my heart, I had stutter problem,with that
sick, I be quiet, I can’t openmy month , when I try to speak something, I feel something inside my body nearto my heart prevent
from me to come outthat word, now I think i had been sorcery, I think this because lately I watchtv storied about sorcery symptom , I don’t
understand why it will hard for me to come outa word from in my month, I am not dumb, if I try to speak, I will speak “tersekat”and this cause some people lought at me, if liltle kids lought at me, I feel soembarrassing, at campus, I very rare speak, I only speak when I got confident,so I can speak clearly, at that time I feel rally light “ringan”, I don’t carryburden, this must be something prevent me to speak

To be continued….

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2020 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 06:43 PM | Show all posts
If I need to submit an essay and I don't want to fill it up and spoil the final grade, then why can't I turn to a third-party resource to write it? This is probably what distinguishes smart students from stupid ones) A ​​stupid one will fill up everything and go to fast food to work, and a smart one will always find an alternative) Therefore, I always turn to the mba essay editing services resource and they make me great texts and I don’t pay attention to the fact that they give me excellent marks.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2021 12:27 AM | Show all posts
By the way, online learning is a really great tool today. It can be used for both children and adults.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2021 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Dorry replied at 19-5-2021 12:27 AM
By the way, online learning is a really great tool today. It can be used for both children and adult ...

Technology has long been included in the lives of all students. Whereas earlier I had to walk and waste time to order academic work, now I can use my smartphone and buy pre-written essays online. Our life is changing for the better, and I am very happy about such changes.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2021 02:38 PM | Show all posts
I think so too. But before settling on any service, I usually research the best coursework help desk reviews. Since it is impossible to find out which academic writing services are trustworthy and which ones only take money without giving anything in return - the only solution is to seek objective reviews. For myself, I found a convenient overview https://www.topwritersreview.com ... ework-writing-help/ thanks to which I can choose a service depending on the subject and topic. This service is popular with my friends. There are so many warm words about this service that there is no doubt that it is really worth trying.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056868 second(s), 32 queries .