Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6134|Reply: 6

Adoption in Malaysia?

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2010 11:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

My husband and I are currently living in Malaysia from North America.  We have lived here for 1 year and plan to live here for several more years.  We are unable to have children of our own and are looking to adopt a child or hopefully siblings.  We are currently applying to the Malaysian Welfare Office and awaiting their approval.  We are not Muslim so cannot adopt Muslim children.  Can anyone give me information on where I can find children available for adoption?  We have been happily married for 6 years and are financially stable.  I have been teaching young children English and arts/crafts in Subang Jaya for several months at a Christian school.

Thank you for your help!
S.G.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2010 12:39 PM | Show all posts
so sweet .. will try to find out for u ... take care .. may God bless u ...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 12:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 12:49 PM | Show all posts
u may try www.jkm.gov.my ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2010 04:48 PM | Show all posts
4# meen85

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2010 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for all of this information.  I have looked at some of it.  It is my understanding that there are two ways to adopt in Malaysia.  Submit application to Child Welfare Office for approval and to see if there are children available and/or find a woman/girl that has a child that she needs to give up for adoptions.  This woman must provide a birth certificate and letter stating she is willing to give up the child to me.  I saw in the Star that there are many babies being abandoned and it is my hope that a girl would reply to my post privately rather than abandon the baby out somewhere.  I could give the baby a happy, healthy home.  In the situation where the mother gives up the child, I present the birth certificate and statement to the Child Welfare office and they make sure the baby is healthy and I will provide a good home for it.  So, everything turns out for the best...
Thank you for replying and I appreciate your prayers!
Blazerder

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2010 05:12 PM | Show all posts
6# blazerder

alot of children here need good homes but the problems is sometimes the administration take too long....there is also another way that you can directly adopt from the mother/father and they have to give you some documents such as statutory declaration saying that they release all their rights on the child...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098030 second(s), 33 queries .