CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yipun78

BERITA AKHBAR MENGENAI ATM & PDRM

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2005 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Why should we believe you.And you have such a lot of experience in COIN ops.Really, we should listen to your remarks.Ands its so final when Dweeb says thats that.Like I said, I dont think with your military experience well lack there off you are in a position to advise the Thais nor us in the finer points of COIN Ops or Foreign policies.Come back when you have expereince.And no sending troops to aid in Tsunami ops or Baby sitting East Timor doesnt count.When you do enggage in actual foreign policies and stop being a lackey then you can talk.Other than that really your remarks doesnt hold water.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2005 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Its common sense sir. Why deny first before investigation? Stupid isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-9-2005 01:18
Its common sense sir. Why deny first before investigation? Stupid isn't it?

Common sense? The Thai murdered people in Southern Thailand and used us as a scape goat.

Its called claims Dweeb. Not common sense.

R6

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Dweeb, have you even been to Southern Tahiland and know whats going on? As I said before, you read a second source information and make presumption out of it. You are an incompetent analyst Dweeb.

R6

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 01:41 AM | Show all posts
The terrorists have been murdering people in /southern Thailand.
The least you ppl could have done is to investigate all claims first.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 01:48 AM | Show all posts
I like Dweebs attitude.Dont know anything about Southern Thailand and shoots his mouth.Maybe the reason for it is we already know whats happening.Dweebo.I think we have a bit more experience with Thailand then say you.You also neglect to understand why they fight the way they do.Much like your earlier inability to understand about terrorism and how to effectively deal with it.We are bit more pragmatic than that.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-9-2005 08:02 AM | Show all posts
All I know is, Msia screwed up in handing the Thais. Thats why they don't ever trusts you people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2005 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Braders, i think Deb achieved his target n mission already...... Which to make all of us agitated and get into our nerve....Y cant v juz ignore him? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2005 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Yes sir, you can ignore me. Please don't disturb me from serious discusssions.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 11:33 AM | Show all posts
si makhluk dah cakap jangan jawab balik kat dia..so jangan buang masa jawab dia balik..itu yang dia nak...mari tengok berapa lama dia tahan kena rawatan 'bahu senyap'

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-9-2005 08:02
All I know is, Msia screwed up in handing the Thais. Thats why they don't ever trusts you people.

Apparently what you know is not a lot.

R6

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Tuan-Tuan Mod.

Kami menanti pelancaran undian AFKeluar ni...kepada yang lain tungguuuuuuu!:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Ahahahahahaha.......... go ahead, please ignore me, give me the cold shoulder. Stop disturbing me.  

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-9-2005 12:11
Ahahahahahaha.......... go ahead, please ignore me, give me the cold shoulder. Stop disturbing me.  

cheers

No Dweeb. It has been fun toying with you, but you are irrational.

R6

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:26 PM | Show all posts
yes sir, i find you people fun too.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-9-2005 12:26 PM
yes sir, i find you people fun too.

cheers

SBK, open mouth, insert gun, pull trigger. Mods, undiaaan please. "Peserta minggu ini yang mendapat undian sms paling rendah adalah......."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2005 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Who is SBK?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-9-2005 01:39 PM
Who is SBK?

Ha,ha ji endang dah beluku, alu terus beluku lah nuan tu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Wo siang ken ni ma wen hao. Ahahahahahahaha....................

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2005 06:34 PM | Show all posts
September 18, 2005

SAS trainers denounce ‘gung ho’ armed police
Robert Winnett

TWO senior SAS soldiers who trained many of the firearms teams now serving in Britain’s police forces have warned of their concerns about the officers’ skills and psychological suitability for the job.

The two SAS officers, who have left active service, claim the police they trained had not been subjected to adequate psychological and physical tests to establish whether or not they were suitable to use firearms. The police officers were often “gung ho” and unfit.

The soldiers believe members of the Metropolitan police team that shot dead Jean Charles de Menezes, the innocent Brazilian, on the London Underground in July would have been among those they trained, although they are not certain.

The two men have detailed their concerns in a written statement to The Sunday Times. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) is expected to study their claims as part of its investigation into how de Menezes, wrongly suspected of being a would-be suicide bomber, came to be shot by a team from the Met’s CO19 firearms unit.

Leaked documents from the IPCC showed that de Menezes was not behaving suspiciously, as had been claimed, but was restrained by an officer before 11 bullets were fired at him at close range. Three missed.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1785932,00.html[/quote]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064065 second(s), 39 queries .