Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Mawlay

FPDA? benarkah malaysia dilindungi ?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-6-2009 08:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #60 supergripen's post

Let`s see you "Huhu" when the sheet hits the fan for you. As a matter of fact, you should withdraw from the FPDA altogether. But there you are in the FPDA still.. Fortunately, your leaders(unlike you) are practical enough to know the difference between pride and reality.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-6-2009 01:52 PM | Show all posts
FPDA ni kena ada sebab ada musuh terbaru dijangka muncul dlm 24th Jun.

Transformer...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2009 10:43 PM | Show all posts
FPDA ni kena ada sebab ada musuh terbaru dijangka muncul dlm 24th Jun.

Transformer...
nando Post at 18-6-2009 13:52
lopaih 2 fpda kena tkar nma la nmpaknyer....cnthnyer autobot lh yg pling sesai pn.hee.hee

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2009 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Let`s see you "Huhu" when the sheet hits the fan for you. As a matter of fact, you should withdraw from the FPDA altogether. But there you are in the FPDA still.. Fortunately, your leaders(unlike yo ...
belacan79 Post at 17-6-2009 20:39

Wah,mamat ni..emo lebih lebih pulak.

Relax ah bro,don't get too emotional la..this is just a forum,nothing more.Not worth getting personal over,aight?

Don't forget,when the 'sheet' hits the fan for us,u'll definitely get a face full as well,so... again I say,wake up..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2009 10:19 AM | Show all posts
64# supergripen

You have an acute problem with logic. Why would we ever definitively get involved in any of your conflicts; especially ones which involve disparate islands and border issues? By that contention, you are saying that the SAF is the defender of Malaysia which is ludicrous. It is laughable that your best response is “emo” after the litany of (your) posts which were literally dripping with nationalistic pride versus plain logic. Pretty evident to me. Keep shooting yourself. Im glad that the majority of Malaysians are level-headed enough to differentiate reality from nationalistic verbiage. Grow up.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2009 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Ni pehal ade mamat red dot menyemak dlm forum nih

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2009 03:37 PM | Show all posts
66# rastablank

Bro, it's an open forum..anyboby can join provided they are civil.
So just sit back and enjoy the mental exercise..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2009 08:00 PM | Show all posts
64# supergripen

You have an acute problem with logic. Why would we ever definitively get involved in any of your conflicts; especially ones which involve disparate islands and border issues? By t ...
belacan79 Post at 26-6-2009 10:19

Whoah kiddo..u never learn do u?

U definitely have problems controlling your emotions don't u? U blow everything out of proportions,put words in people's mouth and simply cannot accept any negative comment levelled at ur country/countrymen however slight they are.U need to calm down and grow up.. The slightest poke and u go ballistic.appara macha??

I won't resort to childish personal attacks like u nor will I entertain further immaturish comments from u.I will however continue to be as patriotic as I can..none of my comments defy logic as u claim and I will indeed continue to post things about the Red Dot as I see fit.

U don't like it,well tough..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2009 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by supergripen at 26-6-2009 20:17
Ni pehal ade mamat red dot menyemak dlm forum nih
rastablank Post at 26-6-2009 15:11

Biasa la bhai..bukan boleh kena kutuk sikit,melatah diorang ngalahkan mak nenek.And bila kuat melatah,selalu la kena cucuk ye tak? Huhu!

Tapi ni aku rasa dah kronik melatah dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2021 06:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2021 11:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
12 tahun .....last comment pada 29/6/2009    Tapi bagus HangPC  naik kan kembali tred ni bersempena Ulangtahun ke 50 perjanjian FPDA ni.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062575 second(s), 32 queries .