Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3939|Reply: 0

Pembangunan Sumber Manusia - HRD Fund

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2009 01:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Allo guys..

Firstly not sure whether this thread rightfully belongs here, if it does not then mod pls assist to move it to the correct board.

Actually I am from a management and consultant company. With the current economy turmoil a lot of our potential clients are holding back in using our services due to cost cutting and what not. Therefore i was thinking of registereing under PSMB as one of their under training provider and apply for the SBL or SBL Khas Scheme whichever deem fits. As i figure this HRD Fund will enable us to gain more oppurtunities to embark new possibilities.

Dah bukak the website www.hrdnet.com.my, kinda comprehensive and all but still I have a few things that I need to clarify. Tried calling the person in charge, but the respective person was not that helpful, keep on asking me to refer to this clause and that clause with a slight hesitation to explain further.

So i was wondering if i can get some useful information here. What i need to know is what are the required documents that i need to furnish to PSMB in order to register as a training provider, what are the processes and who are the employer that are listed under PMSB.

Hoping that forumner can help...thanks.............................................:victory:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058739 second(s), 27 queries .