CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3219|Reply: 2

Jen Dragged Out??

[Copy link]
Post time 8-1-2009 09:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/eonline/20090107/capt.b4e04d9a279ea84e2eb4ed8224153e7a.jpg

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Is Brad Pitt trying to declare peace in the Brangelina vs. Jennifer Aniston media smackdown?
Itseems that way in his latest interview in W magazine, where he'sphotographed au naturel and gives unguarded answers when asked aboutJen's "uncool" comments.
"Jen is a sweetheart," Brad says. "I think she got dragged into that one, and then there's a second round to all of that Angie versus Jen. It's so created."
Heechoes Jen's claims that they're still in touch, saying that he and Jenstill "check in" with each other. "She was a big part of my life, andme hers," he continues.
But don't think he didn't defend Angelina too...
Bradshoots down claims that he and Angelina had an affair while filming Mr.& Mrs. Smith (while he was still married to Jen). Both stars haveadmitted they fell in love on set.
"We were still filming afterJen and I split up," Brad says. "Even then it doesn't mean that therewas some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't. I'm very proud of theway that it was handled. It was respectful."
Brad also dishes about the personal photos he snapped of Angie breast-feeding the twins for the previous cover of the magazine.
"It'sreally sexy to see your loved one through the lens," the buddingphotographer said. "I went much further [than the shot of Joliebreast-feeding]. I didn't show those."
Think Brad's latest interview will stop the war of words, or has he just added fuel to the fire? Sound off below.

Cdt to yahoo.news and e-online!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-1-2009 10:45 AM | Show all posts
mod, merge je la ngan thread jen-angie tu

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2009 04:16 PM | Show all posts
hah..nangih la jen bace ni...

love this statement

Brad also dishes about the personal photos he snapped of Angie breast-feeding the twins for the previous cover of the magazine.
"It'sreally sexy to see your loved one through the lens," the buddingphotographer said. "I went much further [than the shot of Joliebreast-feeding]. I didn't show those."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143302 second(s), 29 queries .