CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

"BEYONCE "IA..SF era"Grammys!Big win!No surprise,so expected!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2008 11:46 AM | Show all posts
buruk betul outfit die tuh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2008 11:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 nashrudean's post

cover meltops u all.takat 17 lagu je nape smpi 2 disc?pastu sure mahal.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2008 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Split personality..?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #103 nashrudean's post

Sasha, and Beyoncé

We will definitely get back to more of my interviews from Divas Simply Singing but there is one quick thing I want to share first...

Yesterday, I went to Beyonce’s Listening Session hosted by Matthew Knowles at Cinespace in Hollywood. This album is going to be presented in a whole new way for Beyonce and even though Matthew was very secretive about the title of the album, he let us in on the concept. The two Beyonces.

The top is Sasha Fierce, bottom Beyonce

Beyonce’s alter ego Sasha Fierce (she has a last name now) will have a very grand presence on this album. To be exact, half the album will represent Beyonce’s private, romantic, natural side and the other half will star her onstage persona, Sasha, who is passionate, sexy and rips the stage to shreds. All of Beyonce’s fans know about Sasha and this is her moment to shine. I heard the entire album and the major difference is Beyonce’s tracks are heartbreaking ballads that tell profound stories about love and lost, while Sasha’s songs are heart thumpers you want to shake your booty to. Standouts on the Beyonce side are Halo, Broken-Hearted Girl ( co-written by Babyface) and Ave Maria, which always brings a tear to my eye. On the Sasha Fierce side, Single Ladies is that next anthem women across the world will be chanting and the video is absolutely insane. Radio and Diva are also really great songs that confirms B’s place in the music industry.

When B’s new album comes out November 18th, you will have 2 choices to choose from. The normal album will have 11 tracks, 6 by Beyonce and 5 by Sasha but there will also be a deluxe album sold simultaneously that will consists of 17 tracks, 8 by Beyonce and 9 by Sasha -- The choice is yours.

Some other things to look out for concerning Beyonce is her film Cadillac Records, out December 3rd, where Beyonce plays Etta James. Then in February, her next film Obsessed is released and the word is it’s Fatal Attraction-esque and B gets to tap into that real dramatic side. Mark your calen**.

http://essence.typepad.com/extra ... ueen-b-and-div.html

Can someone tell me how the hell Bee does that Sasha pose?? So flexible giler dier nie!!!

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 16-10-2008 12:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2008 01:02 PM | Show all posts

Balas #104 `pSyCho`\ catat

msm niki dlm heroes...triplet actually...
haha..

Can someone tell me how the hell Bee does that Sasha pose?? So flexible giler dier nie!!!

-potoshop ler tue...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 01:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 nashrudean's post

Photoshop is NOWHERE near Beyoncé and Sasha vocabulary. It's unacceptable. How the hell they gon' photoshop this shiit??? lmao. This is all the NATURAL talents stuff she has in her. haha.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2008 01:05 PM | Show all posts
cover If i were a boy , muka beyonce mcm x mandi la.....

walaupun rambut dier basah masa tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 01:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #107 nameloo's post

mungkin Beyonce tak mandi masa ambil foto tu.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2008 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nameloo at 17-10-2008 01:05 PM
cover If i were a boy , muka beyonce mcm x mandi la.....

walaupun rambut dier basah masa tuh...

I think it's suppose to be like that. Haha. Takkan sentiase nak tgk Beyoncé glamer je kan dgan make up2 kan? Lagie pun kan theme this ERA are simplicity. And that cover Bee chose is perfect for that song "If I Were A Boy", cause muke Bee ala2 tomboi2 gitu, fit with the song, and title, and VIDEO as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Cover. I don't understand these cover tho. Cause this is Beyoncé. Not Sasha. Sasha is wild, and crazy, and plain insane. This is Beyoncé soft side. I'm confused. =(

I Am... Sasha Fierce

I Am... Sasha Fierce Deluxe Edition:

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 17-10-2008 01:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2008 02:01 PM | Show all posts

Balas #110 `pSyCho`\ catat

why she chose a name-Shasha.?
any relevant causes ke.?
re-branding herself ke..?
shasha doesnt sound a sexy chick 4 me..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #110 `pSyCho`'s post

Ewwwwww
Why the second pic looks like a tranny..?!!
I'm confused too

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 02:59 PM | Show all posts
ekekekee... beyonce mktg team is  trying too hard with the concept. awasss kalo tak de clear line in defining those 2 character.many ppl will get confused and twisted in figuring whos shasha n whos beyonce.

karang silap2 album ko flop beyonce.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 04:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 ulatdaun's post

But the concept is very creative....
Love the concept
Is there really any risk doing her album like that????

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nameloo at 17-10-2008 04:28 PM
But the concept is very creative....
Love the concept
Is there really any risk doing her album like that????

mmg creative. tapi kena tailored betul2. so dat tak too identical. nanti orang akan confuse.

concept split personality shasha/beyonce ni tak baru.

mariah's done it.and so did eminem.

tak silapnye mariah pun masa album rainbow ada alter ego character nama dia lupa lah. tapi dieorg just pakai character some video promo and music video. dia tak tag lagu2 to the chracter.

cuma kali ni first time rasanya ada album 2 cd tied to a singer and the alter ego character. something interesting to see if its will work.sesuatu yg taboo pada kaca mata pemasaran sbb menda ni blur out chances in focusing to a single target group. 2 set of cd. means 2 set of songs/chracter. those two may reprsent 2 different phsycographic group.

risky. tapi kalo her mktg team take time in promoting each single from the album so that orang boleh swallow the concept and the song appeal to them. menda mungkin akan berjaya.

[ Last edited by  ulatdaun at 17-10-2008 05:08 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 05:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #115 ulatdaun's post

tak silapnye mariah pun masa album rainbow ada alter ego character nama dia lupa lah. tapi dieorg just pakai character some video promo and music video. dia tak tag lagu2 to the chracter.

Alter-ego Mariah dalam album Rainbow is Bianca..yup, and they just use her for promo video..

cuma kali ni first time rasanya ada album 2 cd tied to a singer and the alter ego character. something interesting to see if its will work.sesuatu yg taboo pada kaca mata pemasaran sbb menda ni blur out chances in focusing to a single target group. 2 set of cd. means 2 set of songs/chracter. those two may reprsent 2 different phsycographic group.

WRONG!!haha..So far yang aku tahu, album double-disk Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus yang release Jun 2007 lepas..

[ Last edited by  gjoy_chester at 17-10-2008 05:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-10-2008 05:41 PM | Show all posts

Balas #116 gjoy_chester\ catat

kat Mesia pon ada jugak..KRU ngan TYCO...haha..
same vocals but with different name..tp release tak sama la kan...kira lebey kurang la tue...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 nashrudean's post

yup...Tyco tu kiranya alter-ego KRU, cuma x release in a same album jer..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 06:16 PM | Show all posts
But you guys need to know. Beyoncé and Sasha are like COMPLETELY different person. Bukan main2 je. Since I'm a BIG psychotic Beyoncé fans since 1999, I know. Beyoncé is very2 soft, polite, and shy girl, and she's not scream for attention at all. And if she make a song, it's all about deep, personal, love, lost, etc, it's all very depressing, and sad. Example; most of Bee's slow/ballad songs of course.

And Sasha, well, Sasha is absolutely OPPOSITE from Bee. She's craving for attention, dier never hold back, and always let loose, bukan mcam Beyoncé. Her songs is all about party, clubbing, giler2, and kutuk2 budak laki. lol. Budak okay, bukan MEN. Men is a grown up who can make wise decision. There's a difference between that. lol. So, biler Bee tukar ke Sasha on stage, it's like all hell breaks loose. She's messy, fierce, and animal-like. She don't care how dangerous she's gonna become or do and don't care what the consequences is, or what you think, and you don't want to mess with her when she's angry, cause she's gonna snap back at you till you back to your mother's embryo. Haha.

Haha all these is very confusing indeed kan??? But not for me, maybe to some of you. But whatever I guess, cause in the end it's all the same person anyway, and this is a very GOOD marketing thing they did IMO. I hope it will work, cause most of people anywhere, who a Beyonce fans, already know who Sasha is.

I love these 2-disk idea SOOOO much. And actually, I don't even care if she flop with it. Okay, I lied, I care. lol. Having Bee did this, it's like a dream to ALL of her fans all over the world. And Beyoncé does all these for her fans. She ALWAYS want to find how to pleased her fans.

Sorry for the long typing, and me posting nonsense and such, haha. But I just want to ENJOY everything I have in this era, cause you know Bee will be taking A LONG LONG break after this. You know, relax, having kids and all, now that she's marry. Privacy stuff. She said that to herself that she want kids in the future. And I think after this era she will. Besides, she's 27, and getting old, so why waste after this? Ha.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 17-10-2008 06:54 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2008 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 17-10-2008 05:29 PM

Alter-ego Mariah dalam album Rainbow is Bianca..yup, and they just use her for promo video..

WRONG!!haha..So far yang aku tahu, album double-disk Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus yang ...

ahh bianca. wonder where she is now?hehehhe kawin jugak ke?

ah ah telupa plak pasal cik  miley. yes dat too. thanks for adding.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 02:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088374 second(s), 46 queries .