CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

"BEYONCE "IA..SF era"Grammys!Big win!No surprise,so expected!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-10-2008 05:15 PM | Show all posts
mek tumpang gembira bagi pihak Psycho...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2008 05:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 mekjena's post

yelah, i pon samer.karang ter'psycho' lbh plak die.
anyway, hope sgt lagu yg mcm listen n dangerously in love best

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 05:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 supernaturalee's post

... mcm tu le kalau kita minat sgt2 seseorg penyanyi tu....so jgn le memperendah2 kan penyanyi pujaan seseorang...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 05:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 mekjena's post

betul tu.tp kadang tu pelik la, artis tu mmg obiesli x best.sore hancus, x menarik.mmg x best la.but stil, ade org nk minat.cth nye bebudak AF.yuchks!!!!
kalo iols, ade org yg merendah瞜an artis yg i minat, iols wat dono jer.ko punyer psllah nk kate per.hell with u!:@ garang tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Motif nak create baru untuk album baru Beyonce ni?Kan thread yang Nash buat dah ada..Dan pasal double disk tu pun dah diceritakan kat thread tu...Merge please!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 06:44 PM | Show all posts
this is a must bye..album BDAY aku siap beli 3..yg biasa..dan 2-2 versi deluxe edition(versi double CD n versi satu CD satu DVD)...versi DVD tu JPN CD..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-10-2008 06:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #6 gjoy_chester's post

I kan overly excited at that time that's why I created this thread! Haha. Lagie pun time arie tue cite double disk CD nie just a rumor, and possibly false je, so skrang it's confirm and TRUE. lol.

But yeah, if you want, merge please. But nashrudean needs to update a little more with the topic title and stuff. Sbab I can't edit, and I hate that.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 15-10-2008 07:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 07:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 `pSyCho`'s post

haha...Harusla aku pun nak beli album I Am.... ni...Dangerously In Love aku beli pirate kat Kotaraya pasal zaman study, x de duit...B'Day plak download sajork..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2008 08:25 PM | Show all posts
aku belum pernah lagi beli album Beyonce, tapi utk album terbaru ni aku mungkin terbukak hati kot....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 08:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 `pSyCho`'s post

I can't wait to purchase the album when it release on 18th November!!! Probably gonna buy 5 copies I'm gonna be so broke haha!!!!!! OMG!! I'm gonna be the FIRST Malaysian guy yg buy this album seriously! I'm SURE about that!!! Haha.

Album ni release 18 December kat US kan, so seminggu lepas tu gamaknya baru masuk Malaysia..

So Kose, pasal ko rajin beli online, better ko pre-order album I Am... sekarang so that 18hb tu ko akan dapat dah album tu..dan jadi orang pertama from Malaysia yang beli album tu....

lariiiiiikkkk......

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 09:40 PM | Show all posts
double disk

....kena simpan duit nk beli

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-10-2008 11:25 PM | Show all posts
I Am Beyonc

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-10-2008 11:26 PM | Show all posts
wokeh..
uve updated ..with official tracklisting
merge plz....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #80 nashrudean's post

Ala2 konsep Fantasy Rider dari Ciara lah... satu album khas utk groovy, satu utk ballad... gitu lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Mereged!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 02:47 AM | Show all posts
Split personality for new Beyoncé album
Oct 15, 2008, 08:57 AM | by Chris Willman

Categories: Music Biz

Details about Beyoncé’s upcoming album, due in stores Nov. 18, have been hard to come by until now. But yesterday, the singer's father, Matthew Knowles, unveiled the complete tracklisting for members of the press in Hollywood, and even played a few minutes of each song and afforded details about promotional plans. First, it’s a 17-song double-album. However, if the economy has you looking to save a few bucks, you can instead buy a condensed 11-song single-CD version; both editions will go on sale the same day.

The first disc in the deluxe package is on the balladic side, while the second disc focuses on more upbeat, rhythmic material. What’s more, the two discs have separate titles. The first one is dubbed I Am… Beyoncé. Papa Knowles said the name of the second disc will remain a secret for now and revealed in connection with an upcoming promotion; he would only refer to it as “I Am dot-dot-dot.” Rumors suggest that the name of the second disc will be I Am... Sasha, the name Beyoncé has given herself in the past as an alter ego. (If you want to take a wild guess at what kind of promotion Knowles is alluding to, there’s already a contest-laden teaser website, whoissashafierce.com, that may offer some clues.)

Despite rumors of collaborations with Kanye West and Justin Timberlake, there are no guest stars on the new album. Beyoncé’s dad said this was a purposeful choice designed to spotlight the singer's growth without fellow celebs getting in the way. He did, however, allude to plans for a guest on the song "Ego" that fell through. Given the title and playful lyrics (“It’s too big/It’s too wide/It’s too strong/It won’t fit...He’s got a huge ego...I love his big ego”), one could guess this was the track designed for a West cameo, though Knowles demurred when asked what happened with the celebrated rapper.

More, including a full track list, after the jump...

The two-CD version will sell for about $4 or $5 more than the single-disc version, according to Knowles, who said the less expensive edition is aimed at meeting the demand for CDs priced under $10 these days. Knowles said they expect about a 50/50 split between sales of the two versions.

Two singles are being pushed simultaneously: I Am... Beyoncé's “If I Were a Boy” to top 40 and adult contemporary, and I Am...'s “Single Ladies” to rhythmic formats; “Halo” and “Ego” will be the second singles for those formats, respectively. (Urban adult contemporary radio, meanwhile, is about to be offered a Beyoncé single that isn’t even on her new album: the Etta James cover “At Last,” from the soundtrack of Cadillac Records, which hits stores Dec. 3 with three new Beyoncé tracks.)

Not enough Beyoncé developments for you? All right, here’s more: A video album of clips for every song -- much like the DVD she did for her last album -- will arrive in February, about the same time as a Spanish-language version of the new set (not to mention still another Beyoncé movie, Obsessed). Then she kicks off a 110-date tour in April, starting in Canada before going on to Europe, the States, Mexico, South America, and a week-long stint in Vegas, before wrapping up in Japan, Africa, and Australia.

As for the new record, Daddy Knowles said 70 songs were recorded over eight months, but only 17 lucky tunes made the cut. Here’s a full listing, along with the individual producers (Beyoncé gets her own producer credit on each number, naturally, as well):

DISC ONE

“If I Were a Boy”
Producer: Toby Gad

“Halo”
Ryan Tedder

“Disappear”
Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, and Ian Dench

“Broken-Hearted Girl”
Stargate

“Ave Maria”
Stargate

“Smash Into You”
C. “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “TheDream” Nash

“Satellites”
Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, and Ian Dench

“That’s Why You’re Beautiful”
Andrew Hey

DISC TWO

“Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash, and Thadius Harrell

“Radio”
Jim Jonsin, D-Town, and Rico Love

“Diva”
Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford and Sean “The Pen” Garret

“Sweet Dreams”
Jim Jonsin, Wayne Wilkins, and Rico Love

“Video Phone”
Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford and Sean “The Pen” Garret

“Hello”
REO

“Ego”
Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams and Harold Lilly

“Scared of Lonely”
Rodney Jerkins

“Why Don’t You Love Me”
a late addition with production credits not listed; a collaboration with the Bama Boyz and Solange

---------------------------------------------

I'm soooooooo shakkking I dunno what to type rite now!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO beyond excited and happy rite now!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2008 02:49 AM | Show all posts
I know Nashrudean already posted the official tracklisting, but here's clear one. Can you change the title, and add "Tracklisting" inside or something??? Thanx!!!

Beyoncé Disc
1. “If I Were a Boy” (Toby Gad and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Halo” (Ryan Tedder and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Disappear” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Broken-Hearted Girl” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Ave Maria” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Smash Into You” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Satellites” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “That’s Why You’re Beautiful” (Andrew Hey and Beyoncé Knowles)

Sasha Disc
1. “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Radio” (Jim Jonsin, D-Town, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Diva” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Sweet Dreams” (Jim Jonsin, Wayne Wilkins, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Video Phone” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Hello” (REO and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Ego” (Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams, Harold Lilly, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “Scared of Lonely” (Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins)
9. “Why Don’t You Love Me?” (Beyoncé Knowles, Solange Knowles, and Bama Boyz)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 15-10-2008 08:35 PM

Album ni release 18 December kat US kan, so seminggu lepas tu gamaknya baru masuk Malaysia..

So Kose, pasal ko rajin beli online, better ko pre-order album I Am... sekarang so that 18 ...

Actually, I will order the album ONLINE, cause klau nak tunggu smpai Malaysia lmbab nak mampos! So yeah, I will pre-order dulu. Haha!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 07:41 AM | Show all posts
揑f I Were a Boy

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 11:45 AM | Show all posts

beyonce mas etgh promote albumbaru I am di MTV studios

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 03:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058038 second(s), 41 queries .