Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3948|Reply: 6

Police Report on Petronas - 2nd one

[Copy link]
Post time 7-7-2008 09:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest No. 5 of July 2008 (382 of 2008) Petroleum Development Act 1974
Act 144 is a 5 pages with 10 clauses plus a schedule.
Does anyone know if there is any amendment to that ACT? If so, please let me know.
Meanwhile I intend to lodge another Police Report No. 25 worth RM3 Trillions as it is more than a consumer issue.
Your future and the generations to come would be impacted by this Police Report if we make this effort. With this the people would be contented with a likely resolution to the Food & Fuel Price Upheaval at least for now.
I have fixed it on 11th July 2008.
If you want to support this, please confirm it with me.
Thanks,
Joshua Kong

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2008 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Hey dude...you claim to make sooooo many police reports, from IC issues to PETRONAS...why don't you scan just to make sure you're not bluffing/ talk cock?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2008 10:01 AM | Show all posts

BE there to support me and pray for me

Press release of Joshua Y, C, Kong- Deputy President of CASH.  088 474513

Lodgement of Police Report

burning QUESTIONS on  PETRONAS
[petroleum development act 1974 Act 144]
Date:  11th July 2008 (Friday)
Karamunsing Police Station
Kota Kinabalu
Time: 9.30- 10 a.m.

[Questions of performance, and violations of PDA Act 144 by Petronas, the Prime Ministers and the National Petroleum Advisory Council]

Estimated value of this Police Report is RM3 Trillion (nationwide)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2008 09:05 PM | Show all posts

the Police Report

Police Report on Petroleum Development Act and Petroleum Nasional Bhd (Petronas), PM &  National Petroleum Advisory  Council    11th July 2008
        In the public interest and concern, I urge the Police, the relevant authority and the Royal Commission of Inquiry conduct a detailed investigation on the performance, accountability and transparency of Petronas, the control and directions of the Prime Ministers since 1974 as well as the responsibility of the NP Advisory Council as far as the likely violations of the Petroleum Development Act 1974 [Act 144] as per attached in PDA 1-5.
        According to the PDA 1974 Act 144, Petronas under section 2 was given the exclusive rights over petroleum in Malaysia, but what have been practised is that other corporations apart from Petronas had been 'allocated' substantial portions of such resources as seen in various Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements and other commercial undertaking as per items in schedules PDA9-14 as attached.
        Is it legal that other oil corporations have been likely 'assigned' such rights over the petroleum discoveries in Malaysia? Under what power, authority, provisions of Act 144 or any other statutes that the exclusive rights of Petronas be shared by others and who had made such an order?   Sharing of such exclusive rights if true to the supplies of petroleum at  predetermined prices (PDA13 item 11) subject to sight of such agreements can resulted in tremendous losses to the nation and Sabah in particular especially when the market price of crude oil is very high in recent years.  Malaysia's portion for Sabah's petroleum ranks the lowest as per schedule PDA9-11 & PDA14  and marked *SB*.
        Is there a National Petroleum Advisory Council according to clause 5 of Act 144?
        To assist preliminary investigation, I also append a sample of likely questions in appendix A for attention on the performance and violations and  this is my second Police Report on Petronas & Sabah (P&S) KK/rpt/27530/04 21 Dec 2004.

Laporan Polis atas Akta Pembangunan Petroleum dan Petronas, Perdana Menteri,  Jawatankuasa Nasional Penasihat Petroleum   11hb Julai 2008
        Untuk kepentingan dan khuatir umum, saya gesa pihak Polis,  pihak kuasa yang relevan dan Suruhanjaya  Siasat diRaja menjalan siasatan yang lengkap atas Petronas mengenai pretasinya, bertanggungjawabnya dan transparensinya, kawalan dan arahan-arahan oleh Perdana Menteri daripada 1974 serta tugas yang bertanggungjawabnya oleh  Jawatankuasa Nasional Penasihat Petroleum berkait dengan kemungkinan kesalahan-kesalahan atas Akta Pembangunan Petroleum 1974 atau Akta 144 yang disertkan PDA1-5.
        Mengikut Akta 144, Petronas dibawah seksi 2 telah diberi hak eksklusif atas petroleum di Malaysia tetapi nampaknya apa yang dibuat ialah syarikat-syarikat yang lain dibagi beberapa bahagian besar daripada sumber alam minyak yang dinyatakan di beberapa Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements dan lain perjanjian kommersiol seperti di beberapa butiran di jadual PDA9-14 yang disertakan.
        Adakah sah bahawa syarikat syarikat minyak lain mungkin telah di-untukkan hak bagi jumpaan petroleum di Malaysia?  Dengan apa kuasa, badan berkuasa, apa seksi di bawah undangan  Akta 144 atau sesuatu undang-undang Parliamen bahawa hak eksklusif Petronas dibahagikan  dengan syarikat lain dan siapa yang berbuat arahan itu?  Hak eksklusif yang dibahagikan dengan pihak lain jika betul (PDA 13 item 11) atas bekalan petroleum secara harga yang tertentu tertakluk nampak perjanjian-perjanjian yang berkenaan boleh mengakibatkan kerugian yang besar bagi Malaysia khasnya Sabah kerana harga  pasaran minyak mentah waktu tempoh beberapa tahun adalah sangat tinggi.  Bahagian Malaysia untuk petroleum Sabah adalah terendah seperti jadual PDA9-11 & PDA14 dengan tanda *SB*
        Adakah wujud Jawatankuasa Penasihat Petroleum Nasional mengikut seksi 5, Akta 144?                 Untuk pertolongan siasatan pendahuluan, saya sertai contoh beberapa soalan mungkin timbul dalam lampiran A untuk perhatian atas pretasi dan kelanggaran dan ini adalah Laporan Polis kedua atas Petronas & Sabah KK/rpt/27530/04 21hb Dis 2004.

Kong Yun Chee@Joshua

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-7-2008 07:51 PM | Show all posts

Malaysia kini

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/85952

Sabah NGO wants probe on Petronas

Tony Thien | Jul 11, 08 12:58pm
A Sabah NGO leader has lodged a police report in Kota Kinabalu today requesting the relevant authority to conduct a detailed investigation on the performance, accountability and transparency of the national oil company Petronas.

Consumer Association of Sabah and FT Labuan deputy president Joshua Kong also called for the setting up of a royal commission of inquiry to conduct a thorough probe into Petronas.

The inquiry should also be on the control and directions of the prime ministers since 1974 as well as the responsibility of the National Petroleum Advisory Council as far as the likely violations of the Petroleum Development Act 1974 (Act 144), Kong said in his report lodged with the Karamunsing police station this morning.

This, he said, is being done in the public interest and public concern over the matter.

In his report, Kong, an accountant, said: 揂ccording to the Petroleum Development Act 1974 Act 144, Petronas under section 2 was given the exclusive rights over petroleum in Malaysia, but what have been practised is that other corporations apart from Petronas had been 'allocated' substantial portions of such resources as seen in various Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements and other commercial undertaking as per items in schedules PDA9-14 as attached.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-7-2008 08:04 PM | Show all posts

SERAH now

JK's Digest No. 7 of July 2008 (385 of 2008) Unearth the  LOST black gold mine in Sabah.

It is not by coincidence that I found out the hidden thing in the Petroleum Development Act 1974 Act 144 now in the 25th Police Report.

Yes, many are still apprehensive that the whole thing would just end up in the Police Station.  Don't let that happen again.  Would RCI exist as soon as possible?  The Agong must act without the advice of the PM as he is at fault too.

Yes we need to work on this from a legal point of view with more research to answer the legal point of view in my 18 questions.  So we need to consider the legal option including international factors in the pecularities of global oil business.

What is our target now?  I am thinking of 30% royalties of the market value of the crude  oil production with a suitable cut off point from the years first production arose.  Now that it would appear that we have the strength to negotiate for that in fair deals, we need to talk to the parties involved so that some sacrifices from the oil corporations can give us that concessions.  Sabah already has 5% and the Federal Government for its failure to supervise the oil rights has to forfeit its share of 5%, and then the other oil partners sacrifice another 20%.  With this we can settle the dispute now arisen amicably.  All the 'foreign' oil corporations  ie the non Petronas companies should only be retained as oil operations contractors  since 1974/76.  I hope we can now come to the negotiation table to resolve this irony.

Meanwhile we may have to raise a Legal option fund to engage some reliable professionals such as lawyers, engineers, accountants, oil enterpreneurs/consultants so that we can go into greater depth of the losses Sabah, Sarawak and Malaysia had incurred due to this oversight deliberately or negligently as when oil business was started the PDA Act 144 would be easily sidelined.  Should we also take the legal people in Petronas to task?

Unless we can solve this crisis, it may mean a difficult time for Petronas unfortunately.  But is better to be late than never resolve this oppression of 5% only.  The discoveries of oil would not go away so soon.

It takes a great courage and a great personal sacrifice to take this case against the oil giants  including Petronas lying at 120 of the 500 Fortune companies.  It is just waiting to happen in a tough personal mission as many have belittled me for lodging so many sort of dormant Police Reports now worth RM10,441 trillions. Since a long time, many had always warned me of "detention"  in friendly ways especially after I wrote the first book " A New Wealth Order"  on 11 September 2001.  I continued to write a dozen more books.  After I lodged a few Police Reports, some people were saying the same threat and such threatening voices were getting louder  from many more people especially we did the petition on the Project Mahathir.  If some silly people did detain me, I would not be in the position to work on so many more Police Reports including this PDA Act 144.  I thank God I have survived as a poor small man and I hope that with the latest effort many people would be set FREE in their poverty, their underprivileged status and oppression especially in this time of food and fuel prices upheaval in the inhibitive and limited domestic economy of Sabah.   Sabah a rich state with plenty poor genuine local people is unjustifiable when our wealth goes into other people pockets as ill gotten gains.

Please continue to focus  ourselves how we can now achieve our expectation and target  of the appropriate level of oil royalties and participation in the oil industries.

Can we now form a Petrol committee under Sabah Eternal Rights Action Home (SERAH) under the initiative of CASH?
Joshua Kong - LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 11-7-2008 08:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-7-2008 05:25 PM | Show all posts

more issues

JK's Digest No. 16 of July 2008 (407 of 2008) More about our Fossil oil
1.        Some of the petroleum sharing contracts  (secondary source)
2.          Does Sabah also get 5% of the gas discoveries?
3.        Why should the Government pay the commission to the dealers
4.        Petronas and its special dividend of RM6 billions in 2008
5.        Oil pipelines in Sabah is diverting/exploiting our resources faster
6.        RCI on Petroleum Development Act
7.        The trend of FFPU in 2008
8.        The reality of fuel subsidies to be removed
9.        New system is a must now for Malaysia with Joshua Kong
1.        Some of the petroleum sharing contracts  (secondary source)
Figure 13: Murphy Oil' Malaysian oil & gas discoveries, Jul 02-Jun 05
Announcement Well Substance Depth (ft)
Working interest ratio date (Murphy Oil : Petronas Carigali)
30-Jul-02 Kikeh (Sabah) Oil 4,400    =80:20
27-Aug-03 Kikeh Kecil #1 (Sabah) Oil 4,460 =80:20
27-May-04 Kenarong #1 (Peninsular) Oil & gas 225= 75:25
9-Jun-04 Kakap #1 (Sabah) Oil & gas 3,037 =80:20
14-Sep-04 Senangin #1 (Sabah) Oil 4,695= 80:20
14-Sep-04 Pertang #1 (Peninsular) Gas 224 =75:25
28-Mar-05 Rompin #1 (Sarawak) Oil & gas 6,021= 85:15
29-Jun-05 Endau #1 (Sarawak) Oil & gas 8,275 =85:15
29-Jun-05 Kerisi #1 (Sabah) Oil 11,234 = 85:15
Source: Murphy Oil
Figure 14: Shell' Malaysian oil & gas discoveries, Nov 03-Apr 06
Announcement Well Substance Depth (ft) Working interest ratio
date
1-Nov-03 Bunga Kamelia (Peninsular) Gas 6,792 =50:50 (Shell : Petronas Carigali)
8-Mar-04 Gumusut-1 (Sabah) Oil 3,281=  40:40:20 (Shell : Conoco : Petronas Carigali)
20-Aug-04 M3 South (Sarawak) Gas / Condensate n.a.=70:30 (Shell : Petronas Carigali)
7-Sep-04 Bunga Zetung-1 (Peninsular) Gas 6,155 = 50:50 (Shell : Petronas Carigali)
22-Sep-04 Malikai-1 (Sabah) Oil 1,854  =40:40:20 (Shell : Conoco : Petronas Carigali)
14-Apr-05 Bumi South-1 (Peninsular) Gas 5,413 = 50:50 (Shell : Petronas Carigali)
10-Oct-05 Ubah-2 (Sabah) Oil & gas 4,692  = 35:35:30 (Shell : Conoco : Petronas Carigali)
18-Jan-06 Pisagan-1A (Sabah) Oil & gas 4,806  = 35:35:30 (Shell : Conoco : Petronas Carigali)
3-Apr-06 Bunga Dahlia (Peninsular) Gas 7,415 = 50:50 (Shell : Petronas Carigali)
Source: Shell, Petronas
Joshua says you can see the comparative low  portion for Malaysia as represented by Patronas Carigali as far as Sabah sector is concerned.  These are only some items in recent years of 30 years of abuses over our exclusive rights on oil resources found in Sabah.
2.  Does Sabah also get 5% of the gas discoveries?
        Since gas is likely a recent significant discoveries in Sabah, would Sabah be entitled to 5% of the royalty as applied to the petrol crude oil?  We have to see the Agreement signed on 14th June, 1976  soon after the tragic crash of the plane on 6th June 1976.  The Agreement was believed to be signed by Harris Salleh and attested by Joseph Kitingan.  If we cannot see the agreement as considered item under OSA (official secret act), then the two persons can at least confirm what they both exChief Ministers have done.  If it is from the oil fields off Sabah, why should Sabahans pay for their expensive cooking gas when the food and fuel prices upheaval  (FFPU) is biting hard on us?  The charges for such essential cooking gas should be nominal but we are paying for it very expensively also item amongst price hikes recently.  At least cheap gas is a measure of financial relief to many families in Sabah before we die of malnutrition and hunger.
3.        Why should the Government pay the commission to the dealers
        It is known that the Government is paying the commissions to the petrol stations for the fuel sold.  Why should the Government pay for that when it is the multi national oil companies to pay for their own business dealers?  Any one to tell us the reasons for that practice?  CASH learned it from the Federal State Secretary.

4.        Petronas and its special dividend of RM6 billions in 2008
        According to the acting Chairman, CEO and President of Petronas, there was a special dividend in 2008 based on the accounts ended 31st March 2008.  When Petronas is a private company under the Companies Act 1965 and owned by Malaysia, how is it there is a special dividend of RM6 billions?  Can I claim credit for this special item after I lodged a Police Report on Petroleum Development Act 144 of 1974 on 11th July, 2008?   But this fund should come directly into SAINT or Sabah Indemnity Noble Trust for the use of Sabah as managed by NGOs led by CASH.  We have seen how the Federal and State Governments have failed Sabah mainly due to massive corruptions  and abuses etc amongst the cronies and the socalled political leaders with questionable birth places and birth dates.
5.        Oil pipelines in Sabah is diverting/exploiting our resources faster
        There are now pipeline in place to divert/channel our oil resources faster than before and so Sabah would soon be a net importer of fuel but where has all those wealth as ill gotten wealth to some gone to?
6.        RCI on Petroleum Development Act
        We must have Royal Commission of Inquiry on the Petroleum Development Act 144 of 1974 as it is really  blood money for Sabah but black money for some.   We would never have the chance to regret it later if we do not recover now our loss of 32 years.  We need to do it under SERAH - Sabah Eternal Rights Action Home of CASH.   Why are we in apathy over this crucial issue?
7.        The trend of FFPU in 2008
        How would we go on when FFPU is going to bite much harder when the war is going to be inevitable in Iran?  Iran like a 'Goliath' in the  region has been threatening to wipe out Israel (David) for years since the Ahmadinejade became the President in Iran. When that is to happen and when USA is also planning to resolve the challenge, the FFPU would worsen as food,  oil and fuel would need to be stocked up for use in the war as part of the prolonged 3rd World War since 2003.  So it is likely that the crude oil in the market place be US$200 soon.  So how do we in Sabah - an expensive place to do business - resolve the FFPU?  Petronas has been saying it cannot do much except to go bankrupt if it sacrifices its financial resources in fuel subsidies?
8.        The reality of fuel subsidies to be removed
        How do we do away with fuel subsidies in such manner as soon as possible when FFPU is going to bite hardest within short period?  When we do away with fuel subsidies, we find ourselves into other types of subsidies as inevitable?  So how do we find ourselves without the clutch of subsidies when our economy and society had been badly mismanaged mired with official frauds  by all sorts of excuses with fundamental ills?  Can we put our heads together to show the way in an era of globalisation?

9.        New system is a must now for Malaysia with Joshua Kong
        We need a totally new system with the paradigm shift from the era of 1957/1963.  Only new people not involved with that rotten system of rottenness (self destruction) and wildness (kill others) of 51/45 years be at the helm by Joshua Kong to implement such a change.  We cannot stop counting the amount of profligacy ...until now worsening by the days when too many endless dramas into futility as the ugliest items of the old system.
Joshua Kong in a survival era after 40 years of wilderness in the politics mission.

Joshua Kong - LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.164820 second(s), 33 queries .