Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:49 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SYDNEY CONCERT WILL BE RELEASED ON DVD

'Back To Basics: Live and Down Under' was filmed at the end of Christina's world tour and luckily captured her show just one week before she fell ill with morning sickness and had to cancel remaining dates in Melbourne and New Zealand.

For those who missed the show, this is the document of what you missed.

The DVD features the set she performed for the Sydney audience.

The setlist is:

1. Intro: Back To Basics 2. Ain't No Other Man 3. Back In The Day 4. Understand 5. Come On Over 6. Slow Down Baby 7. Still Dirrty 8. I Got Trouble 9. Makes Me Wanna Pray 10. What A Girl Wants 11. Oh Mother 12. Enter The Circus 13. Welcome 14. Dirrty 15. Candyman 16. Nasty Naughty Boy 17. Hurt 18. Lady Marmalade 19. Encore: Thank You 20. Beautiful 21. Fighter

The DVD will be released on March 8.

Source: Undercover HD

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:49 PM | Show all posts

XTINA: BABY WATCH IS ON!

Word on the street is that Christina Aguilera is already at Cedars awaiting a very special delivery梐nd we're not talking 'bout the Domino's kind.

She has allegedly been there since last night, but when Planet Gossip's Marc Malkin checked in this morning, her rep said there was nothing to announce...yet.

But will Nicole Richie beat her to the punch? She's also expected to give birth at Cedars any day now. (For publicity's sake, we hope the ladies are at least a couple of days apart!)

Stay tuned for all the happy news!

Source: E! Online

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:50 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GIVES BIRTH

[table=98%][tr][td]Life & Style magazine reports that Christina Aguilera抯 baby has been born.

The magazine talked to Jim H. Fogel, a friend of Aguilera抯 father-in-law. 揌e抯 so thrilled to be a grandfather again,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:51 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA AND RICHIE GO INTO LABOR

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and Nicole Richie both went into labor at Los Angeles

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:52 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S NEW GENIE IN THE BOTTLE

Suddenly there's a whole new meaning to "Come On Over Baby" for Christina Aguilera.

The five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child in Los Angeles on Friday.

The couple announced the birth in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 p.m.: "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!" (Apparently not even the prospect of dirrty diapers can dampen their spirits.)

There were no further details immediately available. "As soon as I have more information I will let you know," the singer's rep said.

While E! News was able to confirm the impending stork delivery last July, Aguilera herself, despite an ever-expanding midriff, didn't publicly acknowledge the pregnancy until early November, when she told Glamour magazine she would "enter into mommyhood" sometime in 2008.

The 27-year-old onetime Mouseketeer has kept a relatively low profile throughout her pregnancy梐side from the now-requisite nude-and-pregnant spread in this month's Marie Claire梠pting to keep the details of her firstborn a secret, never revealing to press either the babe's due date or gender along the way.

Unfortunately, she failed to share the keep-mum edict with pal Paris Hilton, who back in September publicly congratulated the "most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while hosting an MTV Video Music Awards party at Las Vegas nightclub LAX.

In early November, Aguilera held the first of three scheduled baby showers at her Beverly Hills home, wherein we got the first clue about the baby's sex: all of the guest's baby gifts had a decidedly blue bent.

Aguilera told Marie Claire this month that she and hubby Bratman, a 30-year-old music-marketing exec, always had plans to start a family but were nonetheless surprised when they learned a baby was already on board.

"We were planning on starting to try after the [Back to Basics] tour," she said. "And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time梕xcept with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I'm like, 'Oh my God, can you believe it just happened?' "

Aguilera and Bratman tied the knot in Napa Valley, California in November 2005 after three years of dating.

Source: E! Online

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2008 09:56 PM | Show all posts
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINA AND JORDAN :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:    :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:  :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2008 10:05 PM | Show all posts
congrats too!!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Richie, Aguilera share baby joy
January 13, 2008 04:07am  

REALITY television star Nicole Richie and pop singer Christina Aguilera have given birth to babies born roughly an hour apart at the same Los Angeles hospital.
Richie, the daughter of soul singer Lionel Richie, and rock star partner Joel Madden welcomed a baby girl at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center, according to People magazine's online edition.

Shortly afterwards on the same ward Aguilera, who married music producer Jordan Bratman in 2005, gave birth to a baby boy, according to reports.

Richie and Madden named their daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and have now left the hospital, a spokesman for the couple said. "The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her ecstatic parents,'' a representative for the couple told People.

Richie, 26, revealed she was pregnant in July as a court case and the prospect of a prison sentence loomed over her for charges of driving under the influence.She was later handed a four-day jail term but served a mere 82 minutes behind bars before being released.

Richie, a close friend of socialite Paris Hilton whose partying and dramatic weight fluctuations have been the subject of intense tabloid speculation, said in an interview last year that pregnancy had forced her to grow up.

"When I found out that I was pregnant, there was just something inside of me that felt a responsibility to mend any issues that I've had with my parents in the past, because, listen, I've put them through a lot,'' she said.

source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23045406-10388,00.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-1-2008 08:46 PM | Show all posts
MAX BRATMAN: CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S NEW SON

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and music exec Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child, a baby boy on Saturday at 10:05 p.m.

揅hristina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Max Bratman je ke? xde middle name ke?
3 huruf je...
congratz anyway. tak sabar nak tgk baby max ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Christina Aguilera posted a little message on her official website celebrating the birth of her first son Max Liron Bratman. Watch the video below.. It contains video footage from her personal wedding video! Here抯 Xtina抯 message to the world:

揇ear fans,

Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan [Bratman] and I as we welcome our first son into this world.

In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song 揝ave Me From Myself

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 01:51 PM | Show all posts
congratz to x'tina & jordan.......:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

x sabar nak tgk pic baby max......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2008 10:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #90 claxicaa's post

MAX LIRON BRATMAN :flower:

Max Liron nie dlm Hebrew maksudnyer "My Greatest Song"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2008 10:19 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S BABY TALK

Shortly before welcoming baby son MAX on Saturday, CHRISTINA AGUILERA took a break from her Back to Basics tour to talk about motherhood with ET. The Grammy Award-winning singer confirmed her pregnancy with hubby/music exec JORDAN BRATMAN last November.

"This is the new chapter in my life," she says in the interview. "I just bought a new house. It is a family house. He will be my new little roadie on the next tour. He will be right there with mommy. I definitely want to take him on the road with me, because there is no stopping me."

Christina says that her Back to Basics tour took on a special meaning once she discovered that she was expecting.

"Just knowing when I was up there, I was really not alone -- I felt almost like I had a little teammate inside of me," she comments. "On my worst days, when I was too tired, I felt like I had to do it for the little one in there, and Little One was egging me on. I felt like we were in it together every step of the way. If I wasn't going to do it for me, I was going to do for this one."

Jordan was actually in New York on a business trip when he got the good news that he was going to be a dad: "My father actually picked me up from my last meeting to take me to the airport," he recalls. "Christina called me in the car. I didn't want to say anything to my father yet, so I had to control my excitement. I remember I got out of the car and I was shaking, and I think I screamed in the middle of the airport. People must have thought I was crazy."

Source: ET Online

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2008 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #91 aYuGiLeR's post

it's a very nice and simple vid..
sweet n cute..
love u Christina :kiss:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 01:45 AM | Show all posts
:pompom: CONGRATESSS:pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 10:08 PM | Show all posts

SOME CAPS OF HER SAVE ME FROM MYSELF VID

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 10:14 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S BABY BOY: WHAT'S IN A NAME?

[table=98%][tr][td]After one false start, Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman finally welcomed a baby boy into the world on Saturday at 10:05 p.m.

Some U.S. news outlets prematurely reported that the singer had given birth at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Friday - just down the hall and within minutes of Nicole Richie's new arrival.

However, Xtina抯 rep confirmed that the singer dropped a 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long baby boy a day later.

The proud parents have named their first child Max Liron Bratman

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA BRINGS 'BACK TO BASICS' LIVE DVD TO OZ!

Christina Aguilera took Sydney, Australia by storm when her "Back to Basics" world tour hit the Acer Arena for two shows in July 2007 and now you can re-live her incredible live show with her new DVD 'Back To Basics - Live And Downunder' in stores March 8.

'Ain't no other woman like Christina, and she showed us why last July in her spectacular Australian tour with her breathlessly energetic, dazzling live 'Back To Basics' tour.

Lucky for us, the cameras were rolling to catch it all at her Sydney shows at Acer Arena and now you can own the footage in her new DVD 'Back to Basics - Live and Down Under'!

Out March 8, it captures the energy and emotion of the 18 track performance which span the four-time Grammy Award-winning superstar's amazing career, including the smash singles 'Ain't No Other Man' and 'Candyman', 'Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)', 'What a Girl Wants', her smash 'Beautiful' and more, performed on the unique stage with more than 600 moving lights and a state-of-the-art hydraulic system, burlesque cabaret, trapeze choreography, fire jugglers, and stilt walkers.

It also features exclusive interviews with her dancers, wardrobe (Simone Harouche), hair and makeup (Stephen Sollitto), musicians, background vocalists, musical director (Rob Lewis), Jordan Bratman (Christina's husband) and Christina herself.

Source: Sony BMG

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063036 second(s), 41 queries .