CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: 13Friday

GOVERNMENT RIGS ELECTIONS ALL TIMES (GREAT)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-2-2008 04:23 PM | Show all posts

injunction on the way?

http://www.malaysia-today.net/2008/content/view/3364/84/

Yesterday, PASOK, one of the six political parties which endorsed THE PEOPLE'S VOICE and THE PEOPLE'S DECLARATION, was barred from filing their nomination papers under their own party banner/symbol. A police report has been lodged and the party's lawyers are in the process of filing legal action to stop the elections.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2008 09:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-3-2008 10:20 PM | Show all posts

bisari is rigging

with those flying votes thrown into the rubbish of bisari...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2008 08:04 PM | Show all posts

rigging as usual

Who actually decided for the voters in Sabah - Election Commission?   Joshua

PRESS RELEASE of Consumers' Association of Sabah & Labuan FT [CASH] 9th March 2008

As President of CASH, I am very disturbed by the conduct of General Elections in a whole range of issues on Election Offence.

I came to know the counting was due to start in the constituency of Papar P175, the BN's candidate was declared the winner with the votes of 15,352. The BN's candidate was already declared the winner even before all the ballot boxes had arrived at the counting centre at about 6.30 p.m. but the official announcement was made at 1.15 a.m. It is not known how the results were decided in such confusion. Was it decided by the Returning Officer or the mass media? I have also been told that many illegal people with dubious document from Kinarut and elsewhere were voting in Papar coming in many buses. My proposer and seconder would be lodging a Police Report in Papar. I will be gathering more information on this abuse not only in Papar but elsewhere in Sabah.

It is also quite strange that with the heavy rain around Sabah in many areas on polling day that the turnout was comparatively high ranging from 60 to 80% - a rather high turnout as compared with recent General Elections. Daily Express does not publish the turnout of voters. It was also reported that in Kelantan as follows:-

"23:08 on 8th March - Orang ramai halang petugas pilihan raya cuba larikan peti undi. Suasana di bandar ini agak tegang awal malam tadi apabila orang ramai melihat peti undi yang sepatutnya dibawa ke tempat penjumlahan cuba dilencongkan ke tempat lain.
Beberapa saksi memberitahu peti undi tersebut yang dibawa dengan sebuah kereta dengan diiringi kereta peronda polis tidak membelok ke arah Dewan Majlis Daerah Pasir Mas (MDPM). Orang ramai yang menyedari kereta itu cuba memecut ke tempat lain telah mengejarnya dan menahan secara beramai-ramai berhampiran sebuah klinik di bandar Pasir Mas." Also reported in Lembah Pantai, 14 ballot boxes were omitted in the first round of counting.

With all the long standing pressing issues like project IC, the land issues, massive corruptions, abuses of power and high costs of living in Sabah yet to be addressed, it is very unfortunate that the state Government with all its excesses and lopsided deals is largely retained after the latest General Elections. CASH believes that the people would have to face the same dilemma into the future as we are all aware of that prevailing poor state of affairs for decades in Sabah. The new cabinet would likely largely be the same group of incumbent people who have largely offered lips service to the unending woes of the people.

It may seem impossible to dislodge the power of the incumbent BN even with the special effort of the Federal based opposition parties from Peninsula while in the Peninsula five substantial state Governments had fallen to the same opposition parties with a new hope for many voting there. Many voters especially those dubious citizens in the Electoral Rolls have been manipulated into the hands of the BN's parties with the offers of money with the consequence of many people of Sabah selling out their rights for short term gains - an undesirable development in a desperate scenario of the givers and receivers.

I have not given up hope of changing the fortunes of Sabah for the Sabah people. We hope that a new state political party would be established by sincere people in the local based parties and independent candidates to work hard for the next five years.

CASH is very concerned how Sabah would be developed in the context of the latest development of the politics in the nation in the context of newly introduced 5 economic corridors and the ongoing 9th Malaysia plan when five states are now ruled by the opposition. As consumers, we must see that Federal Government would be magnanimous in her dealing with all states irrespective of the parties in the State Government for the well being of all in a democratic system.

As an activist in consumerism and human rights, I will continue to concentrate on the same area for the betterment of the people. It would be very good to be in the Parliament to bring out the various issues on consumerism and human rights with a passion.

As President of CASH and an independent candidate for Parliament in P175 Papar, I would like to extend appreciation for the support of the people in the area during my campaign and to those who had voted for me. I would like to congratulate those who have won the latest contests.

Meanwhile it is expected an Election petition would be submitted by several aggrieved candidates in the Paper constituency and I would take the initiative to ensue that this would be done for Papar and other areas. It is likely that many such petitions would be lodged with the Kota Kinabalu High Court after the various Police Reports had been made.

CASH wants Writ of Summons as filed with the High Court of Kota Kinabalu by Joshua Y. C. Kong (Deputy President of CASH) on the frauds of General Elections 2004 on 25th February, 2008 be acted upon accordingly.

Datuk Patrick Sindu, J. P. (President)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 09:51 AM | Show all posts
It seems that you're the only one posting here and you're the only one reading your own posts.
I just passed by, never bother to read your posts.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-3-2008 12:36 AM | Show all posts

1897 others had viewed this thead - sono

it is still GREAT GRIEF for GE 2008.

I will post it here when the analysis is progressing...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-3-2008 05:56 AM | Show all posts

another ten click this thread

rigging is so difficult to stop if it is done by insiders...

winner can be declared without counting of votes  in Papar 175...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2008 07:56 PM | Show all posts

usual thing of rigging by EC

http://www.malaysia-today.net/2008/content/view/3703/1/

Malaysian Election Commission fraud        
Posted by Raja Petra     
Monday, 03 March 2008

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 07:58 PM | Show all posts

GE 2008 is still rigged by EC

A Police Report by Joshua Kong is ready - about 72 pages...

Illegal Govts now.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 08:16 PM | Show all posts

GE2008

a Writ of Summons would be filed soon..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2008 04:41 AM | Show all posts

yes it is ready....

Procedure where infringement is not disclosed or is disclosed
13. (1) Where an inquiry conducted by the Commission under section 12 does not disclose the infringement of human rights, the Commission shall record that finding and shall record that finding and shall forthwith inform the person making the complaint.
(2) Where an inquiry conducted by the Commission under section 12 discloses the infringement of human rights, the Commission shall have the power to refer the matter, where appropriate, to the relevant authority or person with the necessary recommendations.

Suhakam must support this ---

CASH members are expected to be at the KK High Court.  Thanks  Joshua Kong

Press Release of Consumers' Association of Sabah & Labuan (CASH) and Joshua Y. C. Kong 21st April, 2008

In conjunction with the submission of the Writ of Summons on General Elections 2008, at the High Courts of Kota Kinabalu on 25th April, 2008 at 10 a.m., Consumers' Association of Sabah & Labuan (CASH) and Joshua Y. C. Kong would like to invite the press for a buffet breakfast at the Oriental Cafe of Beverly Hotel, Karamunsing from 7 - 9 a.m. and then for buffet lunch at 12 noon. also at the Oriental Cafe to be followed by a press conference 2 p.m.

CASH would appreciate that this event at the Kota Kinabalu's High Court be publicised so that all those independent candidates of GE 2008 would come and support this activity.

RSVP and thanks for your attention.

Datuk Patrick Sindu 019 8117369; 088234616 (also fax)

Joshua Y. C. Kong  088- 474513 (handphone)

Joshua Y. C. Kong,

Deputy President of CASH.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2008 04:49 AM | Show all posts

Killing and rigging part of electoral frauds

From:&nbsp;&nbsp;Joshua Y. C. Kong, P. O. Box 11923, 88821 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.<br />DYMM YDP Agong &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 23rd April, 2008<br />Istana Negara,<br />Kuala Lumpur.<br /><br />Daulat Tuanku -&nbsp; &nbsp; Ampun Tuanku,<br /><br />Call for a Royal Commission of Inquiry on the allegations of pilots killed in flights<br /><br />Article 39&nbsp;&nbsp;of Federal Constitution authorise you to act on this call for a Royal Commission of Inquiry as the position of the Prime Minister and Cabinet is subject to electoral frauds as proven in GE 2004 and GE 2008.<br /><br />The Police would&nbsp;&nbsp;not be in the position to act as I had not seen any results on my 23 Police Reports 2004-2008, similarly ACA, Suhakam, Prime Minister's Public Complaint Bureau and Election Commissions and possibly the Courts had been proven to be ineffective over my Police Reports worth a few trillion Ringgits of losses suffered by the nations for a few decades.<br /><br />The allegations as made in a posting in the Malaysia Today as indicated below is very serious and need to be established beyond doubts.&nbsp;&nbsp;(check it out online).<br /><br />The credibility of the Federal and State Governments must be sustained by properly conducted General Elections.<br /><br />Sabah should not be under the unseen curse of people (legal, illegal, or on transit, innocent or guilty) dying in the millions since 1963 as such deaths are not likely reported when most alien people are documentless.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br /><br />I trust we need to introduce a new order under a new system to set the people of Sabah under a self created bondage FREE.<br /><br />May God bless you.<br /><br /><br />Joshua Y. C. Kong&nbsp; &nbsp; 088 432576 (also fax);&nbsp;&nbsp;088474513

http://forum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=347181&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

why trained pilots have to die like that?

matnampak wroteear Rundukon bah,

You ni Sabahan ka?.Your writing suggests
so...

I was in Labuan in 83/84, RMAF nuri have to drop 20-30 boxes of votes into the sea.They just follow order...harris bah....

I lost 9 closed friends pilots all at once in 86... and 1 more 3 years later..all good pilots flying sarkes outdated aircrafts...

Once i was flying with a friend beyond layang-layang, 2-3 minutes into Vietnam air, radar not functioning, lucky tak kena tembak....

I almost flew a heli directly into sea when i was allowed 1/2 minute control...
lucky me twice....

The third one the caribou tyre punctured on landing and the plane skidded--- with fire sparks underneath, lucky again because of havey rain and the plan gone carazy skidded onto the grass air field....lucky me again.

Dare not try stretching my luck again laa..
29/03 01:12:14

http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/beritankom.php?itemid=3223

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 24-4-2008 04:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2009 08:27 AM | Show all posts

what now?

where is this thread?

http://forum.cari.com.my/index.php

SPR membantu BN di Permatang P...

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=369220

&

http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/daftarj/daftarbi.aspx G8495

http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/semakp36/prayakecil.aspx G8495

Why do we have TWO sets data of voters of online?
Maybe they would be double registered and now transferred to KT
for the by-elections. Joshua

2008-12-27
http://malvu.blogspot.com/2008/12/1001- ... ntial.html

1001 Police IC Changes = 1001 Potential Confusions
SPR again slightly modified all police IC numbers. The same police voters actually remain registered in KT. But researchers who compare electoral rolls using IC numbers may mistake them as 1001 missing voters and - at the same time - another 1001 newly added voters. Such confusion had accounted for half the mystery and uproar about "900+ missing voters" in the Permatang Pauh by-election in August 2008.

Background: Confusion in Permatang Pauh
In the Permatang Pauh by-election of August 2008, media widely reported that over 900 voters were "missing" from the by-election roll, and "mysteriously" replaced by other voters.(MalaysiaKini article)
SPR reacted with indignation, but its press release only explained half the missing voters.
Our investigation found that 400+ voters actually did not go missing.
They were police postal voters who had had their IC numbers slightly modified, such as from R0012345 to RF12345, RT012345 to RFT12345, and G0012345 to G12345.
Because IC numbers are the only unique identification for all voters, researchers comparing old and new electoral rolls can easily interprete the bulk change in IC numbers as missing and replaced voters.
We need to compare the changed ICs pair-by-pair to ascertain they are the same names and directly-related but differently-formatted ICs. We provide a detailed table for the Permatang Pauh police ICs here in Table C in an earlier report.
The issue is not only confusing to political parties and NGOs.
The fact that SPR did not explain this change clearly means SPR internally must have also taken some time to sort this out, or figure it too complicated to try to explain immediately.
Again in Kuala Terengganu: 1,001 Police ICs are modified and shortened.

Table A shows actual examples of the types of changes made to police postal voter IC number in KT:
Police IC numbers starting with R are converted to RF.
Police IC numbers starting with RT are converted to RFT
Starting zeros in number are eliminated.
Some numbers that had 3 leading zeros are shortened to only 4 digits, such as G8495.
We count 18 police IC numbers that have only 4 digits, following the letter "G" or "I."
Table A: Actual Examples of Police Postal Voter IC Modification in KT
Gazetted 20080205 Gazetted 20081205
GE12 By election
R0116871 RF116871
R0099584 RF99584

RT012038 RFT12038
RT009763 RFT9763

G0110312 G110312
G0011274 G11274
G0008495 G8495

I0113340 I113340
I0013732 I13732

Table B gives an overview of changes made and not made in KT:
All non-police, non-military, non-postal, voters use the 12-digit IC. This does not cause any confusion.
KT contains 1,035 postal voters:
7 are absentee postal voters, who use the regular 12-digit ICs. No change and no confusion here.
27 are army postal voters, who use military IC, such as T123456. Because there are no changes this time, there should be no confusion here.
But 1,001 are police postal voters, using police IC numbers. Every one of these poice IC numbers in KT have been modified and shortened, when we compare the 2008 Feb 5 (GE12) electoral roll and the 2008 Dec 5 (by-election) roll.
About 1001 possible confusions here.
Table B: Only Police ICs Modified Among All Types of Voters in KT
Type of voters Count Type of IC Example IC # modified?
Total KT voters 80,229
Non-postal voters 79,194 12-digit 123456789012 No change
Postal voters 1,035

Postal voters
Absentee postal voters 7 12-digit 123456789012 No change
Army postal voters 27 Army T123456 No change
Police postal voters 1,001 Police R0012345>RF12345 All 1,001
Postal subtotal 1,035

Recommendation: Again, we repeat our recommendation to simplify police and military voter registration by using their 12-digit ICs:
First, let police and military voters switch to a 12-digit civilian IC to simplify verification, update, and avoid duplicate registrations.
Second, make voter registration automatic with MyKad status and details at the NRIC Department, to avoid SPR adding another layer of (very common) mistakes during input. Meanwhile, make NRIC accountable to the parliament, to prevent Sabah-like IC mess,
Third, make SPR more transparent with the gazetted and quarterly electoral rolls. SPR has recently stopped the online publication of the quarterly rolls in PDF format.Given adequate data, NGOs and the media can actually help SPR avoid unnecessary confusion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2009 09:43 AM | Show all posts

a big Police force in a city

JK's Digest No. 1 of  January 2009 (1 of 2009) A city with 1001 Policemen and women and more.

Kuala Terengganu (Turun Negara or down Malaysia) is a city with 1001 Policemen and women of 21 years and above as voters in P36 (666) on 17-1-2009 (911).
There would be others between 18-21 years who are not yet registered as voters and who are just employed there.
So KT is having such a big Police Force for what?  Is everyone working there in the PDRM there also voting in KT?   If not, many are working outside KT but registered in KT.
If there are more than 1001 Police people in KT such a small place then Sabah such a big place comparatively has only about 7,000 people, then KT maybe crimes infested area which does not appear to be.  Likely phantom voters, as who would be voting in their place as symbolised by the non returned ballot papers. Or the Police has little work to do with such a big number of personnel.  Or Sabah is not worthy to deserve a bigger Police Force despite a few millions of illegals in Sabah.  So what is what?
See the report below and maybe more are coming in.
Actually this is only the start of electoral frauds as in a drama of deception for some people to be worked up unneccessarily and the crux of the matter is the ballots papers that are issued on that day for postal and personal voting.  The mess is trickery.

Joshua Kong
1001 Police Voters in KT http://malvu.blogspot.com/2008/12/1001-police-voters-in-kt.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2009 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088410 second(s), 37 queries .