CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2438|Reply: 5

What are Islamic Fatwas or Decrees for?

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2007 03:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest No. 11 of November 2007 (317 of 2007) What are Islamic Fatwas or Decrees for?

I AM NOT PREACHING TO ANYONE but to state the FACTS or UNIVERSAL practices not sensitive matters.

I do not know how many Islamic Fatwas or decrees had been issued since the mentor Mohammad was established in Mecca. It would be interesting to compile them but can a waste of precious papers (save the trees) as changing items outside the socalled spiritual book Koran is quite a futile exercise. Who would follow such Fatwas if there are such wide disparity from nations to nations and from race to race, from region to region when Islam is mixes up with racial/culutral background? There is no single universal spiritual leadership for Islam likewise many have sort of become god or play god themselves but in the name of Allah. For Christians, it is the living God in Christ who is the indisputable leader. Can Muslims tell me that Mohammad is in that position despite a 'prophet' to the Muslims only? Christians always end their answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ, while Muslims would claim the name of Allah only without referring to the mentor. When Muslims claim to defend Islam and uphold Mohammad (many people can be a prophet), do they really know what they are doing when they go violent jihad to kill others also created by God? With this kind of concept of divisiveness and self killing on the order of Allah (if Allah is also God of all), then the House of God cannot stand on His own. How can then one group socalled moderate (considered the majority) may claim belately after so many suicide bombings that Islam has been hijacked by a small minority of socalled radicals. Can this be so when they say Islam is one? I know there are many questions but no easy answers and so this had led the illegal Prime Minister of Malaysia issuing a sort of Fatwa in the 58th? UMNO Assembly "Don't question the Malays rights. When Malays are Muslim (including names change only) or followers of what Islam as the national religion in the Federal Constitution (FC) of Malaya and then Malaysia, we also cannot question Muslims rights which go beyond the official version of Koran.
See the eternal conflict and confusion here when the FC has been amended and added with all sorts of items in the name of Allah. Where would this stop and nobody can question Malays Rights?

Since General Elections may have been rigged since the beginning or very good case after 13 May 1969, and now confirmed in General Election 2004 by Joshua Kong in the official Gazette - GREAT - Government Rigs Elections All Times and with two thirds majority for a few decades, the Parliament was the playing field for Muslims only. So nobody should question the Malays Rights irrespective such changes when the original Malays Rights were limited in a few privileges. When Malays Rights are also all embracing Muslims Rights, we are all overrun by what I call "Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities" (TII) where illegals are given genuine identity cards in the millions and illegalities at the national level have given rise to an endless strings of many billions of Ringgit of official scams and scandals both resulting in ethnic cleansing and apartheid in supposedly multi racial and multi religious society. So who have breached the social contract if there is really one in Malaysia before or after 13 May, 1969? So we need to do a brainstorm over the NULL & VOID FC and don't issue such a social Fatwa (maybe also Islamic one) - "Don't question the Malays rights" for sleepless nights over non Muslims rights to justify in the context of dhimmitude. Have non Muslims lost their basic rights?

So remember two important acronyms - GREAT for "Government Rigs Elections All Times" and TII for "Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities" and both are inter linked.
Even there have been many deceptions coming out from annual UMNO's Assemblies over the years and this 58th? is no different when the illegal Prime Minister in this statement "
"We (UMNO) are a party that control the Government. We administer the executive power". One glaring setback is that the illegal BN's Government cannot handle the question of "monopoly" and when it is done in retaliations against non Muslims, the hidden agenda would be exposed with great financial losses to the people. Yes, nobody can stop that because non Muslims cannot question Malays Rights.

But I am taking up this challenge as I had been writing much since 1998. I think Khairy Jamaluddin has been saying a lot of things and also many others over the monopoly issue over the years. We all know the good and evil sides of monopoly. Majority dominates the monopoly of everything and yet this group remains unhappy. They are unhappy because they are impotent, not because of others doing well. Don't be fooled any more, my friends as some people like DPM Najib says the Malays or Bugis need 54 years to be matured to be effective. Yes, start them young possibly as young as two years old amongst many good and bad habits and to cheat, to rape, to dominate, to segregate, to destroy others as we have the long running murder case of a Mongolian. Just take a few cases of monopoly businesses in Malaysia and you can list many others. How do we break a monopoly like the Telecommunications? The illegal Government decided to issue many licences with codes 010, 011, 012, 013, 014, 015, 016, 017, 018 plus a few uncoded. Was it an intention to suck the public dry? When most of these companies doomed from the start were absorbed by public funds, Telecoms Malaysia had to raise its charges in succession to replenish the massive funds lost in bailing out the parasitic-social-guilty-modus operandi of issuing so many licences earlier. Now the illegal Prime Minister said it was good that Telecoms resort to a further split of "mobile" and 'fixed lines plus other business like Internet' where Internet is always down and disrupted. How much has gone down the drain in such devious operations over the last two decades to benefit the illegal UMNO leaders and cronies? The same can be said of air services and the power supplies plus many others. Some deals were even better to get big compensations for non performance. Khairy's message "Stop the BERSIH rally" just simply mean he wants to play dirty even without any official positions in the illegal Government - what a multiple complicity? So I say stop KHAIRY before further damage like what Syed Kechik done to Sabah - irrecoverable except some people lie in bed for a long time. Stop Hishamuddin and others with the Kris waving against our own people. I tell you the motor industry has been from crisis to crisis with a model of motorcycles model known as "Krisy" and fast advanced vehicle "Lotus" or "Loot us". There was a case of US$1/
two euro transaction MV Agusta Motors - for a loss of a few hundred millions Ringgit loss - forgotten by most people except Tun Dr. Mahathir. What is the meaning of Proton Saga?

Since the illegal Prime Minister as a graduate in Islamic studies coming from a family of Islamic has said much about the applications of Islam in Malaysia, I pray that the Islamic institutions are preparing to make the appropriate FATWAs to those things he mentioned so that the people of Malaysia especially the Muslims would apply them in their daily life in multi racial and multi religious society. Otherwise the illegal PM is only good at rhetoric like all the delegates/ members of illegal UMNO who spoke at the Assembly 2007. If those things do not come out in FATWAs, UMNO should be de-registered for raising seditious and sensitive issues to mislead the non Muslims as a racist and religious false Islam. I believe the people of Malaysia is confused as Gerakan's President commented that UMNO walks the talks. To me that is not good enough and FATWAs are required, better still amend the FC to take care of those goodies lest some Islamic radicals takes over the Government.

Next part to come,     Joshua Kong

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2007 04:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2007 04:01 PM | Show all posts

cont'd

So God is leaving a warning for us to ponder in this digest as follows:-

"The days are coming," declares the Lord. "when I will punish all who are circumcised in the flesh"  For all these nations are really uncircumcised, and even the whole house of Israel is uncircumcised in heart."   Jeremiah 10:5.

So it would appear circumcision is a culture but linked to some religions including Islam.  It is known the Jews do that and Jesus Christ was circumcised on the 8th day while the Muslims do that in the same tradition but at the puberty age of 12. Can I say that Islam follows the tradition of the middle east even in the time of Mohammad?   Many people still do that but no longer a  must for Christians.  Like Jesus Christ had undergone circumcision in the flesh and heart on behalf of his followers, Christians today do not need to go through that.  Jesus Christ's personal wisdom from God the Father and and his perfect sacrifice on the Cross in blood has redeemed his believers once and for all without the need of the circumcision of the flesh. (Hebrews 5:1).  If we allow our flesh. body and especially our heart to be changed by the Spirit of the true God we would have the Fruit of the Spirit in Christ, and the Fruit of the Spirit would enable the ongoing circumcision of the heart.    That piece of knowledge is that such tradition still pursued by some religions  is just circumcision of the flesh and unfortunately would face judgement at the throne of God when their hearts remain uncircumcised.

Hope you have found this helpful in an awakening process

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/
http://migs-sabah.blogspot.com/
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... age%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://won-borneo.blogspot. com/; http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 9-11-2007 04:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2007 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ahmad_dhani91 at 9-11-2007 04:00 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 02:04 AM | Show all posts

golden heads for celebrations

good signs are here for falsehood to be removed NOW

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 14-11-2007 02:04 AM
good signs are here for falsehood to be removed NOW

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057197 second(s), 32 queries .