Author: 13Friday

DYMM Agong please. DAULAT TUANKU.

[Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2008 07:30 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-2-2008 08:57 PM | Show all posts

TO AVERT CRISIS OF IDENTITY & SOVEREIGNTY IN MALAYSIA especially in SABAH

DYMM YDP Agong, Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur.

Prime Minister of Malaysia Putrajaya, (legitimacy? under rigged GE 2004

Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, Putrajaya, (legitimacy? under rigged GE 2004).

Anti Corruption Agency, Putrajaya.8

Anti Corruption Agency, Federal Administrative Centre, Jalan UMS, Menggatal.

Elections Commission, Putrajaya,

Elections Commission Sabah, Federal Administrative Centre, Jalan UMS, Menggatal.

Dear DYMM Tuanku, DAULAT TUANKU - GREETINGS FROM SABAH

TO AVERT CRISIS OF IDENTITY & SOVEREIGNTY IN MALAYSIA especially in SABAH

Tuanku the issue of dubious citizens with genuine identity cards issued to illegal has been with us since the late 1960s and my first alert was in 1987 and till today nothing much has been done on the Project IC also known as Project Mahathir.

Tuanku, I have to write to you because nothing has come out over my 21 Police Reports including a reminder on 10th December 2007 from 2004 - 2007 worth a few trillions Ringgit and most of these Police Reports also extended to the Anti Corruption Agency (ACA) deal with dubious citizens of 1-2 millions in Sabah.

Tuanku, you are the last frontier to handle this very pressing issue of MyKads especially to unqualified people including illegal people.

Tuanku, recently ACA Sabah arrested some people including National Registration Officer selling MyKads at reported price of RM18,000. But I don't know how many can afford to pay that amount. I believe genuine identity cards had been issues to illegal outside the provisions of

Article 3 of the Federal Constitution.

Tuanku, now I read about 22 millions MyKad had been issued to Malaysians in 2007 when the population census in 2000 was 23.27 millions. When identity cards or MyKad are issued for those 12 years and above, then it would mean that about 4-5 million more people have been issued with MyKad.

Tuanku, I would urge your Government to institute a Royal Commission of Inquiry on citizenship and MyKad and in the process clean up the corrupted Electoral Roll before the next General Elections.

Tuanku, if you also cannot act on one of the several issues of my 21 Police Reports, then we are in an anarchy as nation falls or rises on leadership.

Yours very humble and patriotic subject with a small voice in Sabah Borneo. Thank you.

Joshua Y. C. Kong -LATEST BOOK- "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-3-2008 11:40 PM | Show all posts

for RCI..

Please support the Royal Commission for Electoral Reform (RCER)

http://www.petitiononline.com/RCER2008/petition-sign.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2008 11:41 PM | Show all posts

several RCI for Sabah & nation

RC on GE 2008 while the ballot boxes are still available.

RC on Project IC in Sabah

RC for  the FEderal Constitution.. and violation of Malaysia Agreement..

and many others .... on pressing issues.. for justice

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064348 second(s), 27 queries .