Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3235|Reply: 17

Message for 1st November 2007

[Copy link]
Post time 31-10-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Message for 1st November 2007

I am writing this special message on All Saints Day as in a mission and this message may deal with an issue many may not like but I am not here to keep silent about it.

Joseph lived on to become the Prime Minister of Egypt  in the Bible story in Genesis on two dreams he had.  He related the dreams to his family despite the hardship he was to encounter from that.  So I want to share with you that I too had a same dream that was given to me at least three times  "You must set the poor, oppressed and underprivileged free" and part of the Stern prophecy as a small man in society who is close to Jesus Christ.  I know that you would NOT like to hear this BUT you need to get to know the big picture of my mission.  I have seen it unfolding regularly and in recent years, many doors have been open in this mission.

I believe my prolific writing (newspapers, books and internet) over the years and recent contributions via Consumers Association of Sabah & Labuan FT (CASH) are the the major ingredients of this mission.  This mission to be accomplished should land me into a position of great influence like what Joseph was in.  To set people free and the role in the Stern Prophecy  (released on 5th October 1997 in All Saints Church) are achievable with holding position of political influence.  New Wealth Order (inspired on 4th July 1999 and printed on 11th September 2001) - the title of my first book does address the poverty divide and my 18 Police Reports since 2004 worth Trillions of Ringgit would provoke the present Government to stir up the leaders in the hornet nests as a small man at this time of national conflict and challenge.

A survivor as a small man in the eyes of the land but great in the eyes of God, I believe my mission goes on until I assume power in this land.
Here come the second part of my message and let those who have open mind read on to appreciate the wisdom of this effort.

There are an endless string of woes in Malaysia of no comparison with other countries.  It is useless to compare our situation with other countries to bring some comfort to deceive ourselves.  I believe that with the resources that we have we should be the model for the world in all areas of development instead we have messed up ourselves and yet claim to be model of the world.  Don't say that other countries are also in a mess and hence our mess is still better off than other countries.  When we know we have mismanaged ourselves by active distorted politicians and greeted by largely misled silent majority  so much so that the decline and degradation in all areas are unstoppable.  While many may have money to buy whatever for short term interests including illicit drugs,  we can encounter many medium and long term development with unresolved crisis.

Whatever we do can have an impact on the general well being of the people and health - physical and spiritual aspects - are the consequences of our approaches towards all issues in life.   Some may say life and death are in the hands of God but it also depend largely on how we handle life until death - premature or otherwise do come around.  

Life and death are so important in society and many may think otherwise.  While we have many births of various qualities, we also have many premature deaths for major areas like road and work place accidents, natural disasters, risky deaths and ill health of all dimensions.  Life is a precious gift from God and live out one's life meaningfully is even more precious with the guidance from God until the death that would come naturally to meet God.  Any premature deaths are a burden to the society at large as growing up has been sustained as a burden by society.  It is indeed illogical that many are giving our survival a distortion perspective.  We know that smoking of tobacco or processed cigarettes is a health hazard to one's life, and yet the Government prefers to tax this item to allow some people to kill themselves over a certain time.  Would we call freedom of expression as a smoker?  We also know that illicit drugs with some similarity to tobacco are strictly prohibited and yet many people (traffickers and enforcement agents) are dying for them and then have themselves (the users)  maimed and killed giving the society an evil burden.

So the big question here is why do we have a major drug problem (evil culture) in Malaysia - a nation under God or Allah (terms switch able)? Don't tell ourselves other countries also have same unresolved crisis. What is the source of this crisis? Is it attributable to an eastern, or western or middle eastern culture?  Is it a global culture like once cigarette smoking was splashed in all advertisements as the fashion of success or achievers?  We know illicit (illegal) drugs are menace of the human race and yet with God's help,  no visible improvement has taken place.  Instead it is worsening by the weeks and how can godly people lose in this battle of evil culture?  It is considered a culture because many people are worshipping the drug king of illegal drugs albeit evil in all its context from growing, harvesting, processing, distribution, and marketing the evil products making some people to be narcotic kings.

Since it is such a major crisis, I want to address it now without any limitation in my thoughts.  Take it (ponder) or leave it (remain indifferent or ignorant)  and don't blame me.   This address would bring out the Malaysia model as Malaysia is always happy to be a model for others in the world.  How great is Malaysia?  I am indeed privileged to be writing about this crisis as Police officers were shot DEAD in calls for anti narcotic duty as inevitable risks involved.

Big problems need big and quick solution.  When our humanly approaches go awry and ugly, where can we go?  Of course we can go to our Creator in two ways - direct communications in the spirit  for solution and dying for failure to curb such menace ourselves and to meet God for some people only.

So I would like to address the purpose of God for us on earth.

If illicit drug is one of the underlying woes in the society, how do we deal with that? Why is it there is great demand for drugs?  Is this a modern day's ill?  Some would say that prostitution is one of the oldest professions satisfying the needs of some desperate people and some countries decide to legalise it in certain specific areas.  Would that solve the ills?  We know smoking of cigarettes and illicit drugs kill (both killing machines) and yet the demand is there.  Why?  Tobacco is sort of legalised but taxed heavily.  Illicit drugs remain illegal and yet there is plenty in the market according to the news reports.  Illicit drugs should remain banned but how do we intend to resolve the availability of drugs.  While such drugs are grown in some nations, such designer's drugs are also manufactured by drugs chemists.  The question here is if we cannot remove the supplies getting into the country, can we stop the demand for illicit drugs?  This is a Billion Ringgit question as society is rotten?  Can we blame it again on the race and religion as who are the people rich enough to consume the illicit drugs?  Unless we come to terms with the fundamental issues, diehard habits (ignorant & bad guys) would rare the ugly heads with many more deaths and much suffering due to misguided and rotten lifestyles with nobody to blame but ourselves in a rotten system for 50/44 years.  We all have a body with a heart and a mind.  If our hearts and minds are filled with something NOT real in life, then we go strayed into unreal things and that is where the roots of the problem start to spread uncontrollable.  Lets face it, we have already identified all the unreal things around us, but most people including the leaders are holding onto them for hidden agenda and make them REAL in their lives.  If a religion is the way of life, and if politics is in the way of that religion, and when the religion is questioned where would we all be?  It is true to say 'we sow and we reap'.  It is more true to say when we sow the wind (falsehood), we reap the 'whirlwind' (uncontrollable scenarios). Can we identify such items in our rotten (cannot help it in this diagnosis) system? Do we end with good stories when we stray from the Truth of God - the fundamental foundation of our lives and existence?  We are born with one life and one name (thank God for this precious gift), and if for one reason or another, we can keep on changing our names to fit some occasions, (women do change their names on marriage but SAD with many marriages and divorces), where would we end up.  No wonder there are also so many fake names and fake documents - the recipe for endless crimes undetectable.

(part 1)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 1-11-2007 06:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2007 10:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2007 10:13 PM | Show all posts

part 2

There is also a saying "Man proposes and God disposes".  When this is applied in misguided ways it can also become " Man proposes and Man disposes" when Man has become god.   Is not this true in the many worst cases of suicide bombers (sb) or self destroyers when they claim to do that in Allah's name?   In this case we can draw the line back to the instigators of  sb as some people acting a god when they are mere mortal beings have become powerful illegally and rich with ill gotten gains (many of them are residing in Malaysia).  Mind you - man proposes that we have peace on earth, and would God disposes that if man puts themselves as gods?  Some gangsters - official, unofficial, seen, unseen, secrete, 'gentle', proxies, systems  - are themselves gods as they must have done 'wonderful' things on the way to be kingpins or gods calling many shots that had achieved their selfish desires - so familiar in our midst.   Yes,  we are all tormented/nourished by our own actions.    How do we find the right path?

If 50/44 years is not enough to sound the warning of a backlash,  we don't need any more years to find the right path.  Everything is working on a balance sheet of assets and liabilities, and we know if any company has more liabilities unresolved, the company is liquidated sooner than later.  Aren't we living in sort of shadows of Enron, Worldcom etc? Sadly these - blame others scenarios- can be applied for any nation. There maybe several reasons for such a bad (financial ill) company which normally starts with nothing like Petronas  and unlike a nation once so rich with natural resources may face liquidation with all the ills we create ourselves.  Why should we go on with such a system when we know it?  Titanic was a massive man creation unsinkable even by God according to the Captain of the boat but not to be so even in the maiden voyage.  Did the Captain insult God?  Malaysia claim to be under Allah (the brand of true Islam) and yet all social ills are happening in our midst.  Who do we really blame?

The brand of true Islam in Malaysia may want to blame the existence of kafirs and infidels on God's land not land of Allah while many claim God and Allah as an interchangeable term.  This is the main reason the illegal Government started to import 1-2 millions illegals for the race and religion factor telling the world that illegal kafir and infidel are also included in those coming into the nation.  Maybe this is a deception for a long time that Malaysia would be better off with 99% Muslims to occupy this land of Allah.  This deception is sustained by ill thoughts as solutions of ridding social ills are elusive.   It is back to man proposes and man disposes to the detriment of all as problems for 26 millions are mounting daily as we know all the inherent weaknesses of human beings including gods themselves (those untouchable by the REAL God).   Are you sure that by recruiting more people into the Police force can reduce or eliminate the causes of the woes and deaths - natural or otherwise when the Police force is lacking in integrity?  With a bigger Police Force and carrying bigger and more sophisticated arms, we may have even bigger problems as we have already observed such developments.

So when we have got it wrong after 50/44 years, what should we do now?  Some may say some people can go on sucking but even treated water can be a scarce commodity.  So the correction processes would be both expensive and difficult but who want to suck up the bitter portion at the bottom of any container over a long time of neglect?

Have we the courage to accept changes no matter how illogical for some but the truth is inevitable?

Are we prepared to see ourselves over run by whatever unpleasant scenarios - not global contagion - as our fate in a brief history?   

The country is already embroiled in waves and waves of struggles with the major ones at the top amongst the Rulers, the Parliament, The Police, and the Judiciary while the middle levels are searching for sustenance when the lower levels are almost ignored.  The Rulers and Parliament are symbolic of sovereignty while the Police for security and Judiciary for justice.  All these four branches are working for the peace of the nation.  When the heads rot, what would happen in Allah's land?

In the Sabah scenario as it is similar elsewhere in the nation, there are much terrorising and bitterness arising from the Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities so much so that the latest signs are seen in those who had been awarded the Governor's birthday State titles or honours.  Most of those new datukships go to foreigners and dubious citizens and some people involved with global terrorism.  DSP Yong Teck Lee should know that there are a few articles in a series of 6 items in the Malaysia Today about his involvement with the Abu Sayyap group - the global terrorist group linked to Al Qaeda via Jemaah Islamiah.   Former Mindanao Governor Misuari (now convicted rebel) was guest of honour in one of his SAPP congresses.  I pray that YTL would clear his name of such unfortunate link before he seek fresh elections.  One of the Sarawakians is also a native of Sabah by virtue of the Anak Negeri Certificate fraudulently obtained.

Nasigoreng wrote in Malaysia Today -"I don't think there is such a thing as bestowing titles in Islam--what is the fatwa, wahai para mufti? Please give a fatwa on this. Islam does not create castes. At Arafah every Muslim is alike--the only difference is their piety (taqwa). I am waiting for some fatwa from our Perlis mufti who was given the datukship by Perlis recently."

http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/corridors.php?itemid=9594 -30/10: Datuk, Datuk, Datuk.
Actually in the scroll of state titles, it is written "In the name of Allah, so-so is given a Datukship".
Is it true that it is a colonialism/royalty concept that such titles were inherited from the British when "In the name of God, so-so is given a Sir".  In the Sulu Island, a Datu-ship is a royalty signatory.  So in Malaysia it is just a conversion from God to Allah and colonialism has not left the land of Allah.  Many are still in a world of deception to doom. It maybe not Islamic tradition as Middle eastern Muslims do not wear black Songkok but Malays do especially the complete uniform or attire of Datukship is with a black songkok. So some call that a Malay tradition but where is the Malay kingdom? The recipients can be blessed or cursed depending on their station of life in the context of falsehood.

When the fish is rotten, we throw it away and some may decide to salt it.  So when the system is rotten, we still want to keep it and the people become the victims of such contagion.

Who are ready with a new system?  I am ready with a new system to allow the poor, the oppressed and the underprivileged be set free - truly free.

Why me?  Every one knows the Judiciary is rotten and instead the illegal politicians point a finger at the Bar Council whose 100 plus members were found to be unethical in their practices.  The illegal Prime Minister in referring to the Walk for Justice by the Bar Council recently in Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur was telling the lawyers now that they should have conducted a proper dialogue with the Government instead of demonstration.

Such views only confirm that the illegal Government is impotent (but not acknowledged) as I know I had written much to the top leaders on several key issues but so far there had been no response.  I had now lodged 18 Police Reports since 2004 worth a few Trillions of Ringgit but I hear no more from the Police besieged by own problems and incapacitated by inexperienced personnel and bias to the illegal Governments.  Most of these - 800 pages - Police Reports were extended to the Anti Corruption Agency (ACA).  So on 29th October, 2007 I handed over a summary of all the Police Reports to the ACA but was told that ACA is not independent to deal with the very important issues concerning the Government and its agencies as raised by me.  Today on the eve of the All Saints Day, I received a fax dated 20th October from the Public Complaint Bureau (PCB) asking me to go to the ACA  in response to my earlier letter to PCB in July 2007.  I had written to PCB and Suhakam over the inaction of the Police and ACA on my Police Reports.  So we are really in circles and to be exact in vicious circles as I am not paid to do all those works worth Trillions of Ringgits when the illegal Government has employed all those public servants to serve the illegal elected representatives only.  What a great loss to the nation hence we can only be poor, poorer and then poorest without anyone to do anything to arrest the unstoppable decline but the illegal leaders continue to sing the swan song of complacency.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 31-10-2007 11:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2007 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Part 3

When the illegal Governments (Federal & State) cannot deal with my many Police Reports for obvious reasons - race and religion -, the Heads of State and in this case the Governor of Sabah is sitting comfortably on the little hill doing nothing about my submission of two books "EPIC of Sabah" in two editions.  When I wanted to hand over the two books to the Istana, the secretary just asked me to drop them at the gate.  When I was there it was like a ghost place but after I was about to leave the place in 2004, the Governor drove past without any bother to make any inquiry of my presence there.  If he did not show any interest in his place for his people, how can it be that there is a rumour that he wanted to follow the footstep of Tun Fuad Donald Stephens?  The Governor has failed miserably as a highly remunerated official when the genuine citizens have been crying high and low over the project IC.   I tell you it is to be a curse unto himself and Sabah is better off without him.

Again the DYMM Agong if he wants to be the Agong of whole Malaysia, then he should act in many scenarios where Royal Commission of Inquiry are demanded of him as his duty to preserve the sovereignty and security of the nation.  CASH had submitted the petition calling for the Royal Commission of Inquiry over the Project IC in January 2007 after a year of tedious signature campaign all financed by personal sacrifice of few brave genuine patriotic Sabahans.  Till now we have yet to hear from the Agong who some believe that the Prime Minister must advise him to do so.  But the evil side of this case is that whatever RCI to handle would have a direct impact on the illegal UMNO which is headed by the illegal Prime Minister.  In such a conflict, should not the Agong want to find out the truth of the nation to enable the nation to move forward with a RCI by acting without the illegal Prime Minister.  At the same time, I can be proven wrong.

In a nutshell, the nation wealth especially largely from Sabah is used to finance a first class infrastructure and technology but a third class mentality with the well known results of doom.

So I believe I had walked the journey of patience and perseverance of almost 40 years with a mission to be accomplished soon.

Why am I always talking of a new system?  As I have survived against all odds, life is very important not only to me but to all people.  In the present system we have observed that God's gift of life is always abused by whatever violence including suicide due to oppression of the present system plus suicide bombing in the name of Allah as no true Muslim leaders here have spoken against that.  Some prefer to smoke away to kill themselves and others maimed in the process of second hand smog. Some drug themselves to illicit deaths. Should this doom and self destructive system be allowed to go on?  God forbids.  If the majority of Muslims really feel sorry, then they have to apologise to the human race.

In addition, God's gifts are the flora, fauna, the air and the water on earth plus the Sun.  The system we have is going to destroy all these gifts by the killing of animals for food or otherwise but even our pet dogs are shot for any silly reasons. Our precious forests are logged excessively for greedy culture of politicians and call that good sustainable development.  Our air and water are polluted daily through neglect. I call that Governments' Rampant Excesses, Exploitation & Destruction (GREED).  So when all the greedy destruction occur it is only left with the HOT Sun and the empty earth - the victimised scenario of biblical story of Babel Tower.  It was the doomed system in the building of the Babel Tower that they thought they could get to heaven to meet God.  What most of us are doing here are in that tendency that we can reach Allah when our earth is dominated by Muslims but not Malays. Such effort is likened to the effort of building the doomed Babel Tower.  So we have our spaceman or space traveler going nearer to God but instead his brother went away earlier at Allah's will.  So it is divine message that we need to stop the space venture with the sudden demise of a dear brother.

With so much writing I need to close with a very high expectation in a new system by moving the nation's administrative capital to Sabah with Joshua Kong as the Prime Minister to give the boost for the new system with initial great challenge not Government Rigs Elections All Times (GREAT).   Whoever propose this new system must be given the privilege with the responsibility to go with it to provide the leadership to enable a kick start in God.

Sabah is a suitable place to be new Capital for many reasons namely the availability of vast land with the highest mountain in South East Asia and the deep sea around Sipadan.  Other reasons are the environment and blue sky as compared with Peninsula where smog is prevalent and floods are frequent occurrences with very congested roads around a small area of highly developed zone.  An example of this is the Canberra of Australia.  By doing so the great divide in many aspects would be resolved.  At the same time Joshua Kong can take better care of Sabah too.

Lets this mission be accomplished to bless all people in Malaysia.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004
http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/
http://migs-sabah.blogspot.com/
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... age%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://won-borneo.blogspot. com/; http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 31-10-2007 11:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2007 01:31 AM | Show all posts

Believe this to be - HAPPY for all

JK's Digest No. 4 of November 2007 (310 of 2007) Can you believe this?

Joshua Kong is definitely on the way to be the Prime Minister of Malaysia with the

administration hq in Sabah.

That is not dreaming but an accomplished mission to unfold.

I was surprised to hear that the Sabah Anglican Bishop in closing 10 am service that he prayed the Abraham prayer of blessing that we at All Saints become a great nation. How can that be? The spiritual and physical message was clear as I stayed the journey to the end of the service. Yes All Saints after All Saints day with the only message from me was to be the PM of this great nation.

I still cannot believe what I heard just now over the mass media when the illegal PM of Malaysia - also outgoing was telling UMNO that it is to struggle for all races. Tell me sleepy PM, how could you do that when your Islam the superior religion does not allow you to do that to the kafirs and infidels? For me as a Christian, I can introduce the whole new system of serving all people including properly regulated illegal people and those with much exploited project IC people. So I trust God for this mission of great sacrifice via the survival process to lead this doomed nation after 50/44 under an old system of destruction to a new beginning.

I am convinced what I had been writing always with hostile responses from the misled Muslims under ketuanan Melayu (Malay supermacy) and jihad of Islam had touch the raw nerves of many that I can hear such a change from the leadership when the grass root still talking of UMNO for Malay only when they pretend that they do not know that a great portion of UMNO members are likely illegal people. So what are they fighting for? Falsehood is likened to be the wind and UMNO is reaping the whirlwind of Malaysia of doom as tens of thousands of people are dying on the cursed land and the roads annually. UMNO as a racial or racist and religious party cannot be sustained in a multi racial and multi religious country and should be de-regisitered for the good of all.

So my friends - Muslims and non Muslims who dare to put themselves forward to be the PM of Malaysia to bring the whirlwind down to just breeze for the comfort of all?

One thing is for sure - step by step- as I was sought after to be the workshop group Chairman for the Seminar on Biodiversity, Climate Change and Land Degration at the just concluded Federal Ministry Natural Resources two days event (1st and 2nd Nov 2007) in Kota kInabalu. That is an encouragement for greater things to come and in compatible with my message on 1st November to lead Malaysia.

You know how Joseph was made a prime minister in biblical Egypt.

You may also know how David was made a king in succession to Saul. He was specially chosen by God via Samuel on Jesse's eight children. David was a shepherd. Since 1990, I have been faithfully looking after several dogs - much sacrifice. Now a number of strayed and neglected dogs come to my house daily for food indeed a blessing.

The Tourism Ministry was complaining that British tourists in the expected numbers are not coming to Malaysia and it is likely that dogs in great number had been simply shot at leaving all the curses in the land. Who give you the rights to shoot those simply humble and faithful dogs neglected by selfish man? I can tell you God loves them more than his cursed people in disobedience.

Also I have lived out the vivid message "Set the poor, oppressed and underprivileged FREE" and the small man surviving in Malaysia - a nation in great disarray.

My 18 Police Reports worth a few trillions of Ringgit and my complaints to the International Criminal Court are all efforts of the mission of change for Sabah.   I have also written 15 and more books on undisputable issues.

So we have to prepare ourselves for the new beginning with a new system for a greater Malaysia in South East Asia. More and more prayers please.

LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 5-11-2007 01:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2007 11:32 PM | Show all posts

Joshua Kong for Prime Minister of Malaysia to be good

JK's Digest No. 5 of November 2007 (311 of 2007)  Do I have straight answer for this?

A famous journalist wrote me this small passage -
"Can you let me know what's happeningat the political front? Is Musa Aman's position further entrenched politically in Sabah as CM?
What's happening to ChongKah Kiat?"

In one sentence this is a smoke screen some where but is there really big fire (at least political fire) in Sabah?

As a precaution, I hope Sarawak would not follow the footstep of Sabah in admitting illegal UMNO there.  In Sabah we have the famous brother pairs and there lies the root of that GREAT - Government Rigs Elections All Times for  UMNO to come to power in 1994.

This is now confirmed GE2004 was a rigslide by evidence in the OFFICIAL Gazette and I don't need any human witness because we cannot get anyone brave enough to do that.  Is there any brave lawyer to help Sabahans to file a Court Case before the next General Elections as it is too costly to proceed with that when GE2004 is the evil one?

What is really happening in the political front is simply a lot of confusions as many political parties are outdoing amongst themselves for the seats allocations.  Maybe we need to have  360 state seats for Sabah to make all those half past six politicians happy to grab.  That has been the political tendencies for 44 years doing all the illegal things to stay in power.

Just look at Tunku Abdul Rahman as how he made it to be the Founder of Malaysia.  His sacrifices in his younger days must have stood him to be a prominent leaders beyond others.  Amongst our crops of present days' leaders, how many have sacrificed like the first PM?  So many leaders of BN have yet to clear all those allegations of terrorism, frauds, project IC and corruptions in the press and Malaysiakini and Malaysia Today, and there are the like of Yong Teck Lee, Osu Sukam, Musa Aman, Shafie Afdal, Salleh Keruak, Pandikar Amin (fly over deal),  Jeffrey Kitingans,  Joseph Kurup etc.

I think the Federal Government albeit illegal has some options in Sabah because UMNO in Sabah is bad when the situation is getting worst as a lot of financial bailout would be needed with its presence here but Central UMNO prefer to give all those goodies to Peninsula for 44 years than for Sabah even post 1994.

The options which had been rumours to be clarified are as follows:-
Option 1.   If Labuan could become Federal Territory, and other areas in Sabah had been rumoured to be FT for sometimes, then Sabah itself can be a FT.  Some may say that is not possible but slavery in Sabah is very real when the Malaysia Agreement had been in the dustbin (of history) from 17th September 1963.  So if that had happened for 44 years and Sabah had been officially raped worst since 1976, what is there to stop that FT concept in Sabah so that all the goodies go back to the central coffer or some people who call the shots by remote control with the greedy and corrupt proxies in Sabah.  I would appeal to those who had been the signatories to MA do something now or face the court cases like those done by Hindraf over the US$4 Trillions backlash.

Option 2.   Allow Sabah already a trojan horse scenario to teach the Sabahans who do not submit to Islam be overrun by Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities as the demography speaks volume of that intention.  The Malays Migration Fund Board failed to do that in the early 1970s and so Federalism went further with the wise move of Project IC so that ultimately Sabah would be reverse taken over.  The non establishment of the Royal Commission of Inquiry over Project IC as petition presented to the Agong in January 2007 by CASH is another proof of that intention of the illegal Prime Minister who has remained disquiet on the paralysis of crisis of illegals getting genuine identity cards in Sabah and elsewhere.

This rational of the Federalism leadership is understandable because poor Sabah with its great gaps in all aspects with the mainland would need great financial injection to the tune of RM500 billions to reduce the gaps in reality.  Isn't it better for that money to be spent away from Sabah - a land of plenty but stolen hence an oppressed land of oppressed and deprived people?

An FT would do away with the State Assembly hence less politicking headaches periodically plus savings for their own games (string of demands) in Peninsula.

The question of the entrenchment of Musa in Sabah is to be challenged when rotation within UMNO was supposed to be enforced through the Central command in the UMNO leadership.  But personal deals had got better in all selfish leaders.  If Musa was to vacate his seat now, who would takeover is a billion ringgit question?  There are a few candidates for that but the process is cumbersome as the Federal minister (deputy Liaison chief) is not an elected Assemblyman except by using the nominated channel.  I believe the Federal Minister has to resolve the issue of his deals with Saham Amanah Sabah and the money from the Bakun Dam in 1994.  None of the other prevailing potential contenders/candidates are capable to revamp Sabah in the rotten system we have.

Before I deal with Chong Kah Kiat, I would like to say that where should the Administration capital in Malaysia be?  Is it right to have it in Peninsula Malaya rather than Borneo portion?  Can it not be rotated or even better to emulate Australia with Canberra?  Can peninsula be the mainland?  If you look at the map of Malaysia, the map of Sabah is like the head of an animal - fox or dog - and so why should it not be that the capital city be in Sabah?  With Sarawak as the body and the tail in Malaya, we are unstable to have the Capital City in the vibrating portion.  Symbol apart, would not Sabahans and Malaysians support my sincere proposal for me to be the Prime Minister and new capital city in Sabah to uplift Sabah by a natural process with much lesser amount of say  RM100 billions rather than dumping another RM500 billions into an old system that had failed 26 million people after 50/44 years - win & win scenarios.  The dumping of resources into futile national projects have been observed in that Putrajaya in Kuala Lumpur  had encountered structural damages plus landslide in the Central Administrative zone.  In Sabah we have expensive RM300m buildings for the mini Putrajaya in Menggatal, but now we need to install "moustaches" to block the national fortune going away as the marble scales of the walls are falling into pieces.  Who then is disintegrating - as I had been there 3 days in row from 28, 29 and 30 October to attend to urgent matters in the mini Putrajaya to assess the prospect of the rotten system to be stopped.

Also it is really bad news for Sabah when the ACA officer told me that ACA cannot handle my 18 Police Reports worth a few trillions Ringgit because ACA is not independent with the oomph to settle my public issues concerning the illegal Government and its agencies and GLC.  So I recommend that in the absence of Royal Commission of Inquiry for at least 18 items in Sabah, ACA should be as independent as possible with a seat in Parliament and be under the Ruler Conference for the check and balance. Unless that is done, ACA should be closed down to prevent child plays there as corruption are rampant even with so quick state honours when the officers are unconnected with Sabah.  I want the white paper on the 5,000 illegal logs as it was visible when the ACA DG came over to Sabah to publicise that and now it is total disquiet.  Why?  Why whistleblowers are downplayed when I could not lodge a report with ACA office in mini Putrajaya.  The Police was telling me that I could do so to effect my 18 Police Reports largely connected with massive corruptions and abuses of power.  Even the Public Complaint Bureau had written me a letter to go to ACA.  I am doing all these for free but the well paid officers are toys for them as the nation degrades further into greater rottenness.  When it is a single Government in a single nation, why should whistleblowers be asked to go from one place to another, and of course it is the byproduct of an ILLEGAL Government with many hidden agendas.

(part 1 of 2)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-11-2007 11:36 PM | Show all posts

Joshua Kong for Prime Minister pt 2

JK's Digest No. 5 of November 2007 (311 of 2007)  Do I have straight answer for this?

deleted for duplicated

(part 1 0f 2)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2007 11:38 PM | Show all posts

Joshua Kong for Prime Minister of Malaysia to be good

deleted for triplicated..

(part 1 0f 2)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-11-2007 11:45 PM | Show all posts

part 2 for PM

Now it is Chong Kah Kiat's response.  We need to ask him why he resigned in the way he did with some unspoken words?  Then he came back recently at the launch of his book "My Reward" a  colourful one worth RM80 each spelling his desire to defend his seat but he did not clarify in what capacity.  No longer a president of LDP - the ice cream symbol- already melted by the Mazu Statue still somewhere in some boxes, how would he get back his old seat when the tussle for seats is so hot as we have observed the grabbing power of some people.  So many words are still in his heart - locked and barrelled - until he says so as he promised when he resigned to the Governor rather than to the illegal Chief Minister.  So today he owes the people of Sabah his real reasons for sudden resignation  because his body language at the sudden press conference is so different from the day he handed power over to the illegal successor then as captured in the book "April Fool" in 2004.  So would Chong Kah Kiat disentangle the April Fool message in 2004 now when he stated at "My Reward" that he will defend his seat - how and what party?  Sabah has been a tradition of insiders' hatchet deals namely Tun Fuad took over from Tun Mustapha in 1976 after sort of power game,  then Joseph Pairin took over from Harris after the "power cut" in Keningau and Tambunan in sort of vengeance;  Joseph lost power due to a group of young turks possibly initiated by Yong Teck Lee in a revolt; and the 7 quick "power head" changes until 2004 were by rotation dictated from the power of Federalism rather than the State Assembly.   So the big question is would there be a repeat of Tun Fuad in 2007 aided by a keen player looking for "my reward" despite not saying what he wanted to say on 13 April 2007 in the backdrop of Machap by-elections which had delayed his resignation.  I cannot afford "My reward" and is it available in the public library?

The old system as rotten for 44 years cannot be retained in Sabah and the nation, and so with a new system we need a new set of players.  So here I am waiting to do the best for Sabah.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2007 12:09 AM | Show all posts

the way to be PM for Joshua Kong

JK's Digest No. 10 of November 2007 (316 of 2007) Is there any choice of a new Prime Minister?

Forget about RAHMA ...N = end.

I am again asked more on the impending snap General Elections soon before the end of 5 years.
"Will BN still win in the coming elections? If yes, why inspite of all the problems? How will Opposition fare? Better than last time? If not why?"

Again there is no easy answer as there are Parliament Elections and State Elections except for Sarawak which had its State General Elections in May 2006. Would BN win in all states except Kelantan? Would BN wins in the Parliament?

The theme of DPM Najib's speech at this year's meeting of UMNO was 'Reaching for the Stars - Elevating a National Civilisation' is already a problem for the nation so far led by UMNO for 50 /44 years as it is a first class infrastructure and third class mentality. With the resources we have it is no problem to buy those megalomania projects when we are in dire need of the much desired first class mentality to maintain them. So that leave us with wealth sucked by many white elephants with much compensation and the burden would fall on the increasing population natural increases or otherwise in the doom system of 50/44 years. The KL Putrajaya project has already encountered various problems while the RM300m mini Putrajaya in Menggatal Sabah is a shabby outlook in less than a year where 'moustaches' are erected to prevent the marble scales on the wall falling in piece on the people below while some say that cracks are appearing inside those new buildings. I can download the photos for you to appreciate. With this illustration, how can we ever reach the stars although the space traveller Dr SM Shukor was nearer to God and the expected level of national civilisation is elusive as long we have the divisive and exclusive national religion which has dominated the official and unofficial lives and the livelihood of almost half of the people of Malaysia. A house divided by itself cannot last long on unlevel playing or praying fields. Ask a cursed ship listing on one side and how can it sail on? Malaysia may have survived 50/44 years unlike Titanic doom on its first mission, but if the leaders put their telescope on the blind eyes, and how long can almost half of the other non Muslims tolerate such blind spots without deadly consequences?

With that kind of background - political, social and religious (as opposed to spiritual), Malaysia is dreaming of the next election to change the course of the nation as many sudden issues are now emerging on the rotten scenes of a rotten system of 50/44 years. Some would call those scenes as common dramas in the young nation once the colonies of the great British Empire. But such dramas have been very costly for all and can they be continued as if nothing would happen like Titanic before it sailed off. The captain John Smith said " Even God could not sink Titanic". We have seen how so many leaders always claim Allah for any eventuality in Malaysia. So who is this Allah when the next election is to be held? Would this 'Allah' be the Election Commission so professional to know the results before the polling day?

The BN had been campaigning since the last rigslide of General Election 2004 in all available opportunities in the mass media and all Government machinery plus all illegal deliberations. In the national context the BN (not a single party but 14 loose one into a symbol of Dacing - balance) has the 3Ms namely media, money, and machinery. In Sabah, BN has the added advantage of phantom voters in the likes of illegals, IMM13 and Project IC on the official electoral rolls. The strength of BN in most elections past and future is GREAT meaning "Government Rigs Elections All Times." When Man proposes and God disposes, in Malaysia when BN proposes and Allah disposes. Who can beat that?

Inspite of all the problems that can fill up a 2,000,000,000,000 pages books for 50/44 years, as my 18 Police Reports on one person's effort is already nearly 1,000 pages (A4). Even the BMF's reports on the bank's scandal was almost 15 inches high. (Who want to auction this package?) One inch on both side is nearly 1,000 pages. Who has the time to list out those scandals and scams - official and hidden? With 2 Trillion A4 pages, the forests in Sabah could be gone faster. Malaysia Boleh however is short of good writers and Royal Commissions of Inquiry and OSA is preventing such volumes to appear in papers except the rumour mills of void. The rumour mills cannot match those hot cash by the printing of Ringgit notes into tens of billions just before every General Elections. Did not many people were dished out RM5,000 micro credit loans without questions and collateral just months before March 2004? Now the Finance Minister II was saying that some banks are having such schemes in the next few months of up to RM1 billion again without collaterals. Banks are so good to do that without guarantee? Maybe the Government is the hidden guarantor for those loans. We are still waiting for the content of the much rumoured 6 boxes of the dissenters of UMNO since 1997. The purchasing power of money is very intimidating especially around General Election - see those wasted costly symbols flying in the air- the money in the hands of the voters sway most voters who swear by Allah to do the needful. The saying that if one cannot beat another then join them like a listed ship on way to sinking. When the ship captain is like Napoleon, it does not matter when the doom is the next thing. Wish many would behave like the frogs thrown the hot water but instead too many are in the stage of complacency like the frogs swimming in slowly boiling water. So it is likely BN will win irrespective of what I have to say because BN has 'allah' in EC. EC must have thrown my Reports - Two Police Reports plus GREAT version - into dustbin hopefully not those new costly transparent meaningless ballot box as long as they remained unmarked by the Auditor General.

Opposition would fare well but can never beat the allah of BN. Actually the loose opposition did very well in GE2004 before the counting but we know that election results should not have been declared unless we check all those ballot papers because of rigslide or GREAT. If the EC really apply the rules like a badminton games and the amount of campaign funds were monitored properly by just counting those paraphernalia and the air times, all BN's candidates should be disqualifed before polling day. How the candidates fly around the nation is enough to disqualify them. Both eyes of EC are closed on the BN's candidates as both eyes of 'allah' were on the opposition candidates. Likewise with the attitudes of the Police and other regulatory bodies in the handling of General Elections are bias against the opposition. The time the opposition candidates spend in the EC offices to secure the relevant documents prior to nomination day is enough to play havoc while BN or UMNO were served with express courteous service. Why should that be if 'allah' does not need money every five years? So I congratulate the opposition candidates for the courage of fools to punch with such handicaps when the illegal winners grab all and so what is yours (opposition) is also in the domain of the BN winners as losers lose all over the next 5 years. Conscience is clear and play dumb to the complaints of all people. Opposition leaders keep on barking but not biting for lack of power while 'allah' plays more games shifting voters around in those few seats won by opposition parties.

(part 1 of 2)

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2007 12:13 AM | Show all posts

the way to be PM for Joshua Kong pt 2

The question now is not the number of seats to be won by BN (lose associations under a banner of Balance of previous losers) or the number of seats to be won by opposition parties. The real issue only surface if 'allah' is disabled by Joshua Kong's demand for fairer election processes to be implemented. My intention is that unless such procedures are properly applied before nomination day, then there is fair chance of an elected Government before midnight of polling day. Failure that, there is likely a repeat of May 13, 1969 as instigated by the near losers UMNO when anarchy can be precipitated within the wee hours and all the Police and the security forces could be out in street for an emergency. If these forces are bias, then we would have the worst scenario in 50/44 years - God saves Malaysia.

Anarchy can also be precipitated if BN does not achieve the two thirds expected by Deputy Najib as the blame would be on him for the failure of disabled 'allah'. Then Najib's long time dream of Premier would hang in the balance and the repeat of Berjaya Party led by Harris with Mustapha in 1985 could happen in the Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur as some people would counting with their fingers and toes. A worse scenario would be when BN is still the majority party with 108 seats of 219 short of one or two seats of simple majority overall but BN as a single entity is still the highest winner when DAP, and PAS and PKR are split with the balance of 111. All the clever legal advisors normally bad in figures and arithmetic would have a hard time to advise the Agong whether to sworn in the new Government normally done in the first come first serve as in 1985 in Sabah. Only then the real crisis emerge when bargaining of the horse tradings would begin. The ultimate losers are the ordinary people who may or may not wake up to the reality. It may be too late when the constitutional crisis deepens with many seats yet to be officially declared or some greedy winners or trojan horses in some parties decide to be tempted by the smell of magical positions and wealth. So the nation must have a strategy in place for such eventuality happening in a disarray nation like Malaysia. In such stalemate of 108 vs 111, anything can happen as all elected members would be stretched across the nation and such figure could change with hoppers at sudden notices.

That is the national scenario and the Sabah scenario is going to be different for the State Government - the mood is still unpredictable.

Finally some words from Joshua Kong, before we imagine of the next elections, the house of the EC is not in order as the limited intention to improve the electoral process fall too short of the expectation of a fair and clean election when some seats can be as big as 100,000 voters when some (no many) are as low as 5,000. Garbage in and garbage OUT. The disparity of the electoral process is too much in term of representation hence a bias to the rural areas mainly occupied by Malays with unproportionate racial bias in the composition of the dominant people. Lopsided deals are so common in Malaysia like the Half Crooked Bridge to Singapore enable the contractors to laugh to the bank without completing the job while the Road concessionaires are raking in billions of Ringgit in tolls even without making good enough roads for all. They want to smell the golden Ringgit not the blood on the roads and tell me which nation has such great number of toll booths? The excessive tolls over a few decades locked in the OSA'ed Agreements is being translated in blood as the price hikes in land outside the Peninsula Malaysia is causing higher food bills in Sabah and Sarawak resulting in great hardship elsewhere when dumping of poorer quality of national products are felt across the nation more so in Borneo states where the domestic manufactured imports have risen 60% and more in the supermarkets mostly controlled by outsiders. I am not surprised many desperate people (including neglected destitutes) are going to hang themselves especially when the oil prices reach US$100 and more. I can tell you this is the ultimate inevitable impact of all the lopsided deals across the nation with substantial numbers prevailing in Sabah. What the Auditor General did over the years are only peanuts due to internal weaknesses.

Since GE 2004 has been rigged now confirmed beyond doubt it is for the Agong and the Ruler Conference to do the needful constitutionally and clear the Parliament and the State Assemblies so that proper democratic elections can be held after a period of revamp of the Election Commission in concurrence with a Royal Commission of Inquiry on electoral matters. Since I am the small one to be brave enough to alert the illegal Government of the rigslide, I should be the one to be the Interim Prime Minister with the administrative headquarters in Sabah so that I can also give more attention to Sabah. So far the illegal Government has been paid to continue the downslide of all illegalities to keep a small group very happy with evil activities unstoppable by their own initiatives unless the Agong implement the Constitutional rectification and restoration.

Furthermore all racial and religious based parties should be de-registered immediately as they are in conflict with the Federal Constitution right from the start when the spirit of Federal Constitution is for multi-racial and multi-religious society in all substance. Two glaring examples are so painful when UMNO leaders have been declaring they fight for Malays and Islam when UMNO are full of illegal people in Sabah and elsewhere. That is pitting the UMNO people against the non Muslims and still want to claim racial and religious harmony. Another example is that there are about 55,000 little Indian temples around the nation. Presently the Islam people feel offended with such great number giving superiority over the mosques, but when the illegal authorities want to demolish them one by one for whatever reasons, the conflict prevails. So it is likely to be over 50,000 big problems. This is akin as bias Federalism allows over a millions of illegal people getting dubious citizens in Sabah for a different purpose namely ethnic cleansing for Malay supremacy, it is big problems to revoke those legal documents like the Mykads. How can such a nation go on like that with an hidden agenda until the EPIC of Sabah was finally exposed in 2002 in my books.

I am not asking too much to do such a tough job as Interim Prime Minister of Malaysia with a new system and a new beginning. I believe there is no competition for this job at the moment. Without prejudice, if you put a Muslim and a Malay there, the old rotten system would go on.
Thanks for reading and reflecting.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 7-11-2007 12:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 12:57 PM | Show all posts

Hackers to die

Many hackers die very young...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2007 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 8-11-2007 12:57 PM
Many hackers die very young...

كالاو ده ڤيناق مروين بريتاهو اكو

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 01:58 PM | Show all posts

busybody

hiding under what?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 02:16 PM | Show all posts

please dialogue in common language

Originally posted by bizsari at 8-11-2007 01:10 PM

كالاو ده ڤيناق مروين بريتاهو اك ...

we don't want to curse each other as I do not like to do that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 02:17 PM | Show all posts

please dialogue in common language

Originally posted by bizsari at 8-11-2007 01:10 PM

كالاو ده ڤيناق مروين بريتاهو اك ...

Please do not curse each other, as I do not like that.

But....beware ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 02:09 AM | Show all posts

golden laughters

good message is indeed receiving joy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2007 12:15 PM | Show all posts

good message

should be welcome all the time...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086389 second(s), 47 queries .