CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2950|Reply: 1

REAL UNDERGRADUATE CONFERENCE (RUC) 2007

[Copy link]
Post time 28-10-2007 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm not sure whether this is the right place to announce on this activity. But this conference is specifically for undergraduate to upgrade their skills.

REAL UNDERGRADUATE CONFERENCE (RUC) 2007.

Thisinaugural event is an event organized by Real Leaders Sdn. Bhd incollaboration with Pergerakan PUTERI UMNO Malaysia to develop youngleaders. The event will be officiated by the honorable Deputy PrimeMinister of
Malaysia,Dato' Sri Najib Tun Razak. This is a one day undergraduates conferencewhere students can be exposed to the country leaders as well ascorporate figures and other successful people where they can get firsthand knowledge on what is required to succeed upon graduation.

Thisconference is a platform for undergraduates to become leaders oftomorrow and young leaders who are capable and competence inRelationship, Equipping, Attitude and Leadership (REAL).

The list of speakers for this event includes:
Datuk Siti Nurhaliza - Malaysian Top Singer
Dato'
Tony Fernandez
- CEO of AirAsia
Tan Sri Mohd Hassan Merican - CEO of Petronas
Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar - 7th Richest Man in Malaysia

The main objectives of RUC'07 are:
1. To provide direct exposure for students so that they understand more what is expected of them
2. To provide an avenue for students to gain experience and knowledge from the leaders of the country
3.To get the students educated on skills outside of the normal educationcourses such as networking, soft skills, personal grooming

Below are details of the event:
Date:
26 November 2007

Venue: Putrajaya
International Convention Centre (PICC)
Time: 8.00am- 6.00pm
Fees: RM100
Extra!! Early Bird Promotion!! LIMITED TO 2500 STUDENTS ONLY!!
Register before
31 October 2007 and you just pay for RM80!!
These opportunities are open to all undegraduate students IPT抯 in Malaysia!!Get first hand knowledge from this inspiring person! We are lookingforward the highest number of participants from every university. Docontact me, ABBY 012 9277659 for registration or further information visit us at www.realundergradconference.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2007 10:53 PM | Show all posts

salam

Boleh register lagi ke?

I nak inform my students....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 07:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.285280 second(s), 28 queries .