Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Eddlisa_uyuk

ZANESSA [ZAC EFRON + VANESSA HUDGENS] LOVE STORY

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-10-2007 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amoy257 at 23-10-2007 11:46 AM
hahahaha...nasib baik tak kena saman..

yg kelakor tuh polis tuh leh lak minta sign autograph utk anak saudara dia lak, sempat lagi tuh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2007 04:31 PM | Show all posts
100 kali tepuk utk eddlisa sbb buat thread yg tersangatlah beshnyer!!!!

aku kasik 100 kredit tu cam sikit plak rasanyer..

keep it up!!!!

ps: derang berdua ni mmg sweet..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 04:31 PM | Show all posts

keep it up!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts

keep it up!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 23-10-2007 04:31 PM

keep it up!!!!

terima kasih kak ayu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2007 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Interview Zac & Vanessa by Bravo Magazine

01 sept 07

BRAVO : Just tell it us! You are together again right?

Vanessa : Ehm, yes!

BRAVO : There were rumors you guys broke up with each other , because Zac fell in love with his "Hairspray" co-star Nikki Blonksy ...

Zac : It's unbelievable how quickly rumors like that are all over. Nikki and me got along very well on the "Hairspray" set. She's a nice girl. But she's definitely not my girlfriend!

BRAVO : Is it the first real relationship for you?

Zac : It probably sounds weird but I already had a girlfriend in my first grade of school. A really sweet girl! I already had big demands on girls when I was a tot. (laughs).

Vanessa : I also had a few boyfriends. Why not? It's fun to flirt with boys!

Bravo : Zac, what do you like most on Vanessa?

Zac : She's just a amazing person. I can laugh with her, talk to her and mainly have fun with her! She isn't only the nice girl, but also a very sexy and covetable woman!

Bravo : Did you two connect from the first beginning?

Vanessa : We met at the casting from HSM 1 and took to each other from the first moment. The director put us together as a duo and let us sang together, because he thought we had a good chemistry. I can just agree with him! It's really great to film with Zac. We understand each other blind!

Zac : Vanessa catched my eyes from the first moment. She outshines all other girls with her great character!

Bravo : You guys wear the same rings. That isn't a accident, right?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-10-2007 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa in Road to HSM2

Cast Profile - Vanessa Hudgens

Cast Profile - Zac Efron

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2007 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens is uncomfortable............

Beautiful Vanessa Hudgens -- aka Baby V -- admits she's uncomfortable about the attention being focused on her relationship with her "High School Musical" leading man, Zac Efron.

The two young stars have been popping up shown hand-in-hand in teen fan mags, dubbed "Zanessa."

"I like to keep my personal life to myself, so people almost invading卛t is odd, but I respect the fans. They just want to know more, so

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2007 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Without each other

Vanessa Hudgens - Auditioning for a new role

Vanessa Hudgens tries out for a new role during auditions in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Mommy dearest Gina was there to support her High school musical daughter during the casting process.

Zac Efron - Bulging Biceps

Fitness buff Zac Efron shows off his bulging Biceps after finishing up a work-out at LA Fitness in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Zac's shirt, shoes and bag are all Nike. But for the love of sports brands, why is Zac wearing adidas shorts? Where is the brand loyalty!?

According to E!, Zac is playing the character of Mike O扗onnell in his upcoming movie Seventeen.

The film tells the story of a 36-year-old man, in need of a major life do-over, who wakes up in the body of a studly high school senior.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2007 02:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #61 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

hahahaha..ntah2 polis tu mintak autograph untuk diri sendiri tak..eksyen je tuh..konon2 utk anak sedara dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2007 02:47 PM | Show all posts

hahahaha..ntah2 polis tu mintak autograph untuk diri sendiri tak..eksyen je tuh..konon2 utk anak sedara dia..

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2007 06:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #49 fly_in_d_sky's post

lamerrr ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2007 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Dance Along High School Musical

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2007 02:41 PM | Show all posts
More on Zanessa

V was admitted to the hospital earlier today because she has to have surgery for her knee. She had an infection in it and it got worse lately so she's been going through a lot.

Vanessa Hudgens makes another visit to the Burbank Physical Therapy and Wellness Center on Tuesday afternoon. The 18-year-old High School Musical star spent around an hour in the PT offices. Check out the stain on the right sleeve of her white cardigan抯 cuff!

Afterwards, Vanessa headed to a recording studio in Santa Monica, where she said she would be working her music career. Sounds like that sophomore album is well under way! Vanessa was seen at the same physical therapy center last month with her mom Gina. Seems like V抯 making monthly visits there now

Zac Efron makes a pit stop at the Beverly Glen Deli in Los Angeles on Saturday with his ex-publicist pal Jeff Ballard.

Maybe Zac is rehiring him? Ballard is also the man who was most recently featured as Paula Abdul抯 publicist in the Bravo reality TV series Hey, Paula.

Just last month, Zac took his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens to visit Ballard's home in L.A. Could Zanessa be cooking something up with Ballard?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-10-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Frederick's of Hollywood

25 oct 2007

High School Musical lovebirds Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens make a rare public appearance together at the Frederick抯 of Hollywood Spring 2008 Collection debut at the Palladium on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

A booth full of guests at the show was asked to clear out when Zanessa arrived. That抯 right, move out the way! Zac and Vanessa enjoyed the parade of runway models displaying corsets designed by celebrities.

Says USA Today,  揌udgens clammed up when she was asked to discuss her favorite looks of the evening, inspiring Efron to pipe in: 慖抦 not really an underwear kind of guy, but she is.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2007 12:23 PM | Show all posts
bestnya budak berdua ni.....sweet jer!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts
x lemas ker asik2 kene tangkap gamba..........
kalo aku kalu mcm tuh ari2 mau x kene sawan..............
asik2 mate berpinau nampak flash............

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2007 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - at their young age

Vanessa Hudgens

Zac Efron

now.........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.803389 second(s), 41 queries .