CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2915|Reply: 6

direct with God

[Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2007 07:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest No. 32 of October 2007 (289 of 2007) Can this open some people minds?

I have posted this emails and CARI forum at the start of fasting in 2007

"Spitting has to be condemned every where by anyone. Fasting must not inconvenient others. Bad for tourism when the Tourism Minister Adnan wants tourists to stay longer to spend more.
One of the most disgusting thing is the spitting on the public places already bad normally..
When anyone fast, the others must not be inconvenienced unnecessarily.
So unknowingly or deliberately to show them more holy than others, some people have to serve them almost 24 hours for a month getting sick themselves.
I tell you when Christians fast, they derive internal spiritual benefit without disturbing others as it is personal matter with God only.
The Muslims may think themselves holy, holier and holiest by fasting daytime and eat like anything goes at dark hours. Every body else is not important.
I tell you this simple example as in a medium size hotel say 3 stars when Muslims are also room guests who have to be fed in the wee hours of the night before sunrise.
It is is very tough and almost 24 hours working as chefs in odd hours when there is only a limited number of kitchen staff who have to prepare breakfast, serve lunches and dinners (ala carte) for the non Muslim room guests, and then they (the same number of cooking staff) have to serve Buka Puasa in the evening till 10 p.m. and then serve wee hours "breakfast" in the hour before 4 a.m. Nobody would complain if there are enough capable and reliable staff to cater for all - round the clock food service. It is made worst for the limited staff for the 30 days when some regular chefs and catering staff are also Muslims. So who suffer the most - the few non Muslims workers (cannot employ parttime capable workers for one month only) who have to put in the many extra hours. So who are selfish?
Muslims please pass this on ... as Malaysia to be a tourism destination need all races and religions to be here, and don't ask any one else to go away...
Maybe it is timely to ask the Malays and the Muslims to go elsewhere when they want to fast. Maybe go to an island to spit as they like any time and any place."

Now we read in the newspaper of a young cook who died in his sleep in Api-Api centre. I also heard that some cooks are suffering from fatigue for lack of sleep and standing most of the time in their work and it is not easy to recover from a seasonal burden not a normal medical condition.
We don't need Datuk Wilfred Lingam to spend so much public fund to tell the world that Sabah is largely filthy with trash every where and that is public knowledge. This issue should be addressed by each illegal elected representatives from their areas respectively as they are paid for the job. Maybe they seldom go out to find out about their area spending most times in selfish agenda.
Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
LATEST BOOK - "A case of victory - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004 http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2007 09:30 PM | Show all posts
dulu aku penah stay kat satu hotel kat jakarta dlm bulan puasa... takde masalah bila tiba waktu bersahur... siap beritau the muslim guests waktu bersahur pukul berapa...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Alah dia tu saja nak cari pasal....

Back to mR Jumaat...
Hey dude, ever heard of room service?
U think Muslims inconvenienced other people because of ramadan? Then why the hotels give promotions during Ramadan? Instead of inconveniencing, Muslims enrich others!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2007 09:27 PM | Show all posts

convey a message

this is the views of the hard pressed staff.

several key workers did fall sick and the normal services did suffer with unexpected absenteeism.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2007 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alphawolf at 1-11-2007 10:17 AM
Alah dia tu saja nak cari pasal....

Back to mR Jumaat...
Hey dude, ever heard of room service?
U think Muslims inconvenienced other people because of ramadan? Then why the hotels give promot ...

dia jealous tu

kharrr   kharrr   kharrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 02:39 PM | Show all posts

normal beings with normal lives

Do not do unto others if you do not like unto you.

If I disturb you for nothing you do not like it..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-11-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 8-11-2007 02:39 PM
Do not do unto others if you do not like unto you.

If I disturb you for nothing you do not like it..

I love it

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126678 second(s), 37 queries .