Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2548|Reply: 0

A MALAYSIA DAY MESSAGE (44) 2007

[Copy link]
Post time 17-9-2007 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest No. 6 of September 2007 (253 of 2007) Points for Malaysia Day 2007

"Anti Politicians" or "AP" reveal yourself to get a set of my 16 books FREE (see 16 below) for you to peruse for the valuable source of researched knowledge.

1. 14 Barisan Parties in Malaysia and only one party PBS advertised in newspapers on 44th anniversary on 16th September, 2007. What does this mean?

2. Crocodiles of Beaufort appeared in the newspapers. Fright for many.

3. A day of preparing my latest book titled "A CASE OF VICTORY - landslide or rigslide" on the Malaysian General Elections 2004. Any contribution and sponsorship from anyone?

4. Impending legal action on the missing RM4 billions in Sabah Foundation, an interesting battle but some people need to fast like the 5,000 for 30 hours.

.5. If we read the latest stories of 16th September 1963, we can observe much confusion in Sabah and Sarawak?
6. We had our independence or Merdeka on 31st August, 1963 but there was no official public declaration of that. Maybe it was like an emergency.

7. Then there was a public declaration of Independence or Merdeka when it was 16th September 1963 when there were 3 shouts of MERDEKA - also belated but actually it was declaration of Malaysia. The shouts should be MALAYSIA.

8. Believe me that this story only came about 50/44 years later of Jusit Rantu on the raising of Bendera Malaysia (now known as Jalur Gemilang) in the town padang of Jesselton (now known as Padang Merdeka of Kota Kinabalu) on 16th September, 1963. Jusit was nervous and pensive about raising the flags due to the Indonesian Confrontation and the Claim on Sabah by Filipinos over the likely shooting from some where. Did Jusit really realise that he was raising a flag of 14 red and white stripes with an equivalent number of points of the yellow star? The 14 is symbolic of the 13 States and the Federal Government when it should be 4 parts (Malaya, Singapore, Sarawak and Sabah) on 16th September, 1963. So can this be the corrupted flag of Malaysia right from day 1 as a dilution/breach of Malaysia Agreement? So what does lopsided Merdeka leave us to?

9. Also on 16th September, 2007 we read about a masters genius Teo Seh Kiat (25)from Labuan who spent the early primary education in SRK Chi Wen Chinese Primary School, Labuan. This is where I was born and where I had my primary education. Aren't we proud of Labuan which is also one of the earliest British colonial centre in this part of the world? So I would say Labuan is the leading symbol of things to happen in the area.

10. Another reminder of the British Colonial era from 1946-1963 - the short and sweet 17 years. There is a tendency from some quarters to disparage the British Colonial time even in present era when Malaysia had gone through 50/44 years of sort of doom. If performance is anything to be measured by numbers - how many civil servants were in North Borneo in 1963? How many do we have in Sabah now? I believe in 1963, there were less than 100 for a population of 454,000. Now it is 200,000 and more for a population of about 3 millions. Who want to give me a performance index of productivity? Today, sadly we have all these civil servants and GLC officials (hopefully not official pirates) to make Sabah very poor now and forever (imagine the pensions to be paid) and most of these people are involved with collecting revenue (mostly siphoned off for other states) and trying but futile in resolving the self created ills in society arising from bad and evil policies of divide and rule. If not doom, how long can the depleted resources and wealth go on sustaining Sabah in an exploded population of highest hard core poor and loaded with all sorts of imported ills in a system not working well in 50/44 years?

11. Strangely, I had lodged 16 Police/ACA (most) reports since 2004 but sitting nowhere in Sabah. Why?

12. Also around this week, we have seen how the burning of Jalur Gemilang or Malaysia Flag by own people had in comparison a pale shadow of what Namewee (Wee Meng Chee) did with his web song of Negarakuku. Now who are the real culprits of patriotism? Maybe the corrupted JG deserves to be burned for a new balanced Malaysia or no more Malaysia in 2007.

13. The Director of Sabah Archive dare to belittle the first Chief Minister of Sabah with a racial slur. If Tun Mustapha was born in Philippines (undenied), then he is disqualified to be the Chief Minister or Governor. No matter what he had done, he is still a 'foreigner'. Like many say Chinese should be thankful (but to who?) to be here, so is Mustapha. So Sabah had been ruled by illegitimate foreigners (we all can name them - already in my Police Reports) for a few decades of a rotten system. So Sabahans be counted and put the house in order before it is too late.

14. I had been to many official and unofficial Government and private functions in recent years and the opening ceremonies used to be very simple - without National Anthem, State Anthem and Baca doa (sometimes also done). Now since I raised the issue of the official ceremonial starters at the KCCI 's function for non Malays in the presence of the Malaysian Finance Minister 2 in July 2007, (it caused a stir then and some people accused me of racist or anti national), the opening ceremonies in all the recent official functions were commenced with the three items ceremoniously. Am I not the Chief Minister in the spiritual context?

15. Strangely the newspapers gives so much prominence to the illegal Chief Minister of Sabah cum the illegal Finance Minister of Sabah when he went to Putrajaya KL to meet the Malaysian Finance Minister 2. What was the intention of that visit when the Finance Minister 2 was in Sabah for a week in late July, 2007. Was it partly connected to the item 14 above?

16. Have you read my latest published book "An Introduction on Tsunami of Illegal & Illegalities in Sabah" for RM10? Talking of books, who can tell me who is the person who is known as 'Anti-politicians' in Daily Express Forum later reduced to 'AP'. Reward:- a complete set of my 16 books (small and medium) worth about RM250.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON) http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah/
http://migs-sabah.blogspot.com/
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=285771&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS
http://won-borneo.blogspot. com/;
http://malaysian-elections-2004.blogspot.com/
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 04:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.273701 second(s), 27 queries .