Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2814|Reply: 2

Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in Sabah

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2007 08:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in Sabah

This is the paper to be delivered  at the UiTM, Kota Kinabalu in Sept 2007.

Malaysia came into existence after a series of quick negotiations amongst the various interested parties and nations in the region with the British Government and the United Nations.

The exploratory efforts included Cobbold Commission and InterGovernmental Committee with the Twenty Points for the formations of the new nation as proposed by Tunku Abdul Rahman then the Prime Minister of Malaya.

With the likely Malaysia Agreement, two neighbours Philippines and Indonesia wanted to stake their claims on North Borneo. Philippines revived its claim on Sabah while Indonesia declared "Crush Malaysia" with military intervention.

The claim and confrontation have precipitated much problems leading to crisis proportion for the young nation especially in Sabah A string of terrible events of terrors within and outside Sabah have given rise to the influx of illegal immigrants into Sabah resulting in ethnic cleansing and worsened apartheid phenomenon in 44 years.

The number of extra people with genuine ICs ( EPIC) have reached 1 - 2 millions in Sabah.
How would we resolve this massive phenomenon of Tsunami of illegals and illegalities? Efforts to resolve this IC Crisis via Royal Commission of Inquiry is not yet forthcoming while many parties and agencies have made their voices heard.

Joshua Y. C. Kong, Kota Kinabalu.

who want to sponsor this paper costing an entry fee of RM400.00 payable before 31 July 2007.

the 25 pages draft is ready.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-7-2007 04:04 PM | Show all posts

tsunami of illegals & illegalities confirmed

JK's Digest No. 7 of July 2007 (186 of 2007) Daily Express compliments my Police Reports twice

Without knowing it, of course and I saw that but who else if not me?
What am I talking about?

The last and only once I lodged a Police Report against Datuk Dr Patawari on 15th Jume 2007 and the next day the little published Dr. appeared in the Daily Express in the front page talking about Island Sebatik, his constituency on the ferry service.  Since then he has not appeared in Daily Express.

This time round have you ever seen Osman Jamal in the newspaper as Director of Land & Survey talking of the distribution of land in Sabah.  This time on Sunday the 8th July, OJ appears in the front page, the day after I lodged the Police Report on OJ amongst some 'legitimate foreigners' like Dr Patawari, Sukarti Wakiman, RA Lind, Syed Kechik, and possibly Musa Aman (Khan?), Harris Salleh (Khan?) in pursuance of exposing EPIC in high and key positions.  In the report, I did ask the Public Service Commission to tell us their true identity in a good governance and transparent exercise, otherwise the locals are blamed for all the ills in the administrations of the State since 1963.    I also heard that at least one President of Kota Kinabalu Municipal Council is a code 71 - hence a "legitimate foreigner".  The President of Tawau Municipal Council is an EPIC with much details in the Malaysia Today.

Can we start searching those VVIPs & VIPs who are not coded 12 ruining Sabah in the administration?

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2007 06:06 AM | Show all posts

to stop TII

JK's Digest No. 31 of July 2007 (210 of 2007) Why am I waiting to be Chief Minister of Sabah?

By sheer survival for more than 40 years against all evil attacks is like Mandela of South Africa.

Why had I survived? Is it wrong to claim that God had protected me for a mission in Sabah?

If you read this poem in EPIC of Sabah and reproduced here you can understand

why I had been back in Sabah for a divine purpose.

Absurd but Hopeful Five Decades

I spoke against USNO in the late sixties

Left Sabah in mid seventies

I intended to self exile

Some people wanted me back.

I came back in the eighties,

I spoke against the PBS in the eighties,

I left again in the late eighties,

some people wanted me back.

I came back in the early nineties,

I spoke against BN

and in the new millennium

I am destined here to stay back.

In lost unspoken pride of Labuan

in my homeland the Borneo,

an island divided into five absurd parts,

Pray we get our whole homeland back.

Joshua Y. C. Kong of Borneo@2002

I am not capable to survive the latest attack yesterday 19 July 2007 with something like a heart attack, but I am not disturbed to see any medical doctor but the best healer Jesus Christ.

Some people told me the Prison Department in Kepayan had given me food daily with the grounded hair as additional supplement but I did not die from it. Instead when I was in the UK for the first week, I pissed off a bladder stone for the first time ever. The Prison Director and his brother a senior Civil servant died very young a few years apart - the former died from what was reported to be failed kidneys and the latter from the air crash in 1976 on double 6. So if it was an instruction from Tun Mustapha and his State Secretary with code 71, that order to kill me slowly could have gone to the Prison Director.

I am not boasting about my survival, but my survival is for me to be in a mission to save Sabah with Justice for Sabahan. So I will deliver a lecture on " Introduction on Tsunami of Illegals & Illegalities" in September for UiTM in conjunction with 50/44 years celebrations.

With so many signs especially since 1996, So here I am ever ready to assume the Chief Ministership of Sabah.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... age%3D1#pid16300759 for MIGS

http://www.freewebs.com/justknock/migsiccsabah.htm (for MIGS)

http://migs-mega-icc-group-sabah.blogspot.com/ (deleted again) http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/ (deleted unknown)

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.210395 second(s), 29 queries .