Return to list New
Author: 13Friday

New CM and cabinet in Sabah to be

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-5-2007 04:25 PM | Show all posts

Illegal Govts stink

Originally posted by alphawolf at 7-5-2007 12:00 PM
Nasib baik le aku bukan mod bod ni.....

BTW..do you REALLY file for the cases to the ICC? Or do you just merely 'file' the case in your blog? Because it stinks to high heavens of the latter!!

the way they handle the oil resources belonging to Sabah stinks.

see this is our money...

Abdullah confirms ambitious oil pipeline project

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/66884

Abdullah confirms ambitious oil pipeline project
May 7, 07 1:41pm:
Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi today said Malaysia will build a US$7 billion pipeline to transport Middle East oil across the north of its peninsula to East Asian countries.

"Yes we have agreed," Abdullah told reporters.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2007 04:27 PM | Show all posts

gangsterism of syaitan

Originally posted by alphawolf at 7-5-2007 12:00 PM
Nasib baik le aku bukan mod bod ni.....

BTW..do you REALLY file for the cases to the ICC? Or do you just merely 'file' the case in your blog? Because it stinks to high heavens of the latter!!

anyone siding with SSY and gangsterism should not be the moderator here in CARI.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2007 06:01 AM | Show all posts

instal now

Actually UMNO should not come to power in Sabah in 1994 if not because of the incumbent Chief Minister then.  ex Chief Minister Tun Mustapha dying outside UMNO should be blamed too.

Now it is time for UMNO to go away from Sabah after 13 years of failure since the beginning in 1994.  Good for the nation and UMNO to be only in Peninsula because Sabah has little true Malays.

I knew what was happening in H. Hotel in KK where the ex DPM was staying in Mar 1994. Ask Anwar.

I was thinking if I lodged a Police Report then, I may be putting myself in trouble or just ignored by them like what have happened with my 11 Police Reports and as extended to ACA.

If I go to the 'corrupted' Press, maybe also ignored.

If I were to tell Pairin Kitingan, he would ignored me because of the 'fake' milk issue as his family was involved.  Ask Gapari.

So today it is not my fault but the fault of Joseph Pairin on many fronts.

Joshua Kong wrote the famous letter in May 1987 about the excessive Identity Cards issued of 250,000 plus when JPK was Chief Minister who had a briefing with the NRD.

JPK did not act on that and today we have the Tsunami of Illegals and Illegalities.
Remember JPK was found guilty in Court of corruption in some shophouse contract in the Interior for RM1,800 just below RM2,000 which could disqualify him to be elected politician.

I challenged Tun Mustapha, his Syed Kick, and others in 1970 plus and they sent Joshua Kong to free food and free lodging plus plenty of blood suckers - mosquitos for 11 months.  We have too many blood suckers in Governments as in Governments' Rampant Excesses, Exploitation and Destruction - GREED.

So as I have survived I have been the reigning Chief Minister yet to be installed in Sabah.

I have written hundreds of letters as published and 'no-complaints' means Sabah is listening to me Joshua Kong the Kingmaker.

So this is the appropriate iteration, SUPPORT Joshua Kong to be installed the next Chief Minister.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2007 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Of course they ignore you..because it's all just smoke and mirror!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2007 11:34 PM | Show all posts

now cannot be stupid

Must install me as CM to save Sabah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2007 10:43 AM | Show all posts

It is time up now.

I know now how my natural doctor and creator had healed me for FREE but I need this kind of experiences to strengthen myself to be the Chief Minister of Sabah filled with voodoo.

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-5-2007 09:10 AM | Show all posts

2007 for a good change in Sabah

Tengku Z Adlin writing in his casual Editorial of SABAH Malaysian Borneo under the spotlight "Hidden treasures of Sabah"  (Mar 2007's Vol 73 edition), he wrote " As 2007 rolls around, ....
but as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Taking a cue from this unusual use of the words "rolls around", it means just that 2007 is 'violent' and now we know it is so hot with the Mazu statue of firestone and the EPIC extra people IC with the interview tomorrow with Tun Dr. Mahathir.

Ian Plaistley became PM of NI at 81 suddenly and Blair resigns in July, France has a new President and the previous challenger lost in first round and 2007 is also violent for Sabah only to be calmed by JOSHUA KONG.

Joshua Kong had survived STRONGLY thousands of voodoo to keep on track for CM because it is a very sick job in Sabah and Malaysia with plenty of voodoo practitioners.   Only Joshua Kong can handle the CM job well without fear and favour.  Trust GOD.

Joshua can also bring in RM120 billions as seed money soon, if enough support is there.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2007 09:20 AM | Show all posts

Sabah UMNO to go after firestone

9 and 13 in Sabah.
This may have happened in the past since 1963 for Sabah.   Will it happen in the future?
I am talking of the USNO's controlled Government for the period 1963-1976 which is 13=4 years.

First General Elections in 1967 on 8th April, reconfirmed the Government of USNO under Tun Mustapha, and that Government collapsed in 1976 and 67-76 is 9 years while 67 and 76 add up to 13=4 in both years.
The Berjaya Goverment collapsed in 1985 after 9 years and 85 adds up 13=4.
The PBS Government collapsed in 1994 after 9 years and 94 adds up to 13=4.

Was there really an elected victory for BN led by UMNO in 2004?

I had lodged a Police report on the illegal General Elections 2004.

Would this Government last as long as it wishes?   If you are looking for 13, it could be in 2013, and it is not 9 years but 19 years since 1994.   But 2007-1994 is 13 years like the first USNO Government. M is the 13th alphabet. We may be intrigued by numbers but other factors are also involved.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-5-2007 07:55 AM | Show all posts

things looking good and up

JK's Digest No. 18 of May 2007 (130 of 2007) There are so much to write in 2007 - year of change

Tengku Z Adlin writing in his casual Editorial of SABAH Malaysian Borneo under the spotlight "Hidden treasures of Sabah" (Mar 2007's Vol 73 edition), he wrote " As 2007 rolls around, .... but as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Taking a cue from this unusual use of the words "rolls around", it means just that 2007 is 'violent' and now we know it is so hot with the Mazu statue of firestone and the EPIC extra people IC with the interview with Tun Dr. Mahathir who had denied anything to do with Project M.

Ian Plaistley became PM of NI at 81 suddenly and Blair resigns in July, France is having a totally new face for the President President and the previous challenger Le Penn lost in first round and 2007 is also violent for Sabah only to be calmed by JOSHUA KONG. We are going to have a new President in Timor Leste. Blair is resigning at last in June 2007.

Joshua Kong had survived STRONGLY thousands of voodoo to keep on track for CM because it is a very sick job in Sabah and Malaysia with plenty of voodoo practitioners. Only Joshua Kong can handle the CM job well without fear and favour. Trust GOD.

Meanwhile Tan Sri Chong Kah Kiat mentioned that ACA has been investigating Musa Aman over the project in Sipadan. Why is Musa Aman still holding any official job? I think this is a ploy to salvage the face of UMNO as Musa is on the way out pointing to the action of CKK rather than the our Police reports against UMNO and Musa. Any further delay in appointing Joshua Kong as Chief Minister for the tough job would mean more and more terrible incidents would happen in Peninsula. Rewarding Tan Sri Peter Lo in 2007 by the Agung yesterday is an indication that it is to be repeated that a new independent face in Sabah to be new Chief Minister.

Joshua can also bring in RM120 billions as seed money soon, if enough support is there.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Latest Book: Biodiversity Challenge-Haze Health Hell ISBN983-2653-24-X
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006). Books to come:- A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - EPIC of pros and cons, Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH; TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH.

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2007 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Hahahaha...you believe that with a wave of new leaders, you are also one of them?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2007 07:23 PM | Show all posts

at least you see that

good for alpha wolf to see the sheep (good one) going to be Chief MInister of Sabah.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2007 08:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 13Friday's post

Well a good sheep should make good lamb chops, not CM!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2007 11:34 PM | Show all posts

good effort CM

PRESS RELEASE OF CASH'S Deputy President 15th May, 2007

From Joshua Y. C. Kong, P. O. Box 11923, 88821 Kota Kinabalu. justknock7@pd.jaring.my.

CASH had submitted a REPORT (48 pages)  to Suhakam on those 11  Police and ACA reports not receiving

proper attention.

<<<>>>

The Chairman,

Human Rights Commission of Malaysia

(SUHAKAM)

Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu,

Dear Sir, 13 May 2007

Re: REPORTS & COMPLAINTS

We would appreciate that SUHAKAM reviews the following matters in public interests:-

1) Police and ACA Reports

We would like to draw your attention to the following reports NOT receiving any proper attention by the Police and the Anti Corruption Agency concerned :-

1.1 Police Report on EPIC (Extra People IC) 28 October 2004 KK/RPT/23408/04 - A36-39.

1.2 PR and ACA -The RM5 Billion water Malaise in Sabah 28 Oct 04 KK/RPT/23409/04

and ACA submitted on 15-3-04

Also faxed to Prime Minister and ACA KL A31-35

PR and ACA - KK/RPT/27530/04 21 December 04 (5 reports in one) A18-30

1.3 UMNO Sabah and its landed properties (USH)

1.4 UMNO Sabah and its membership (USKA)

1.5 Bank Negara & Ringgit Notes (BNRM)

1.6 Non Revenue Water (NRW)

1.7 Petronas & Sabah (P&S)

1.8 P R only - I Cs - Project IC / Project M Karamunsing Rpt/0227/06 21 June 06 A16-17

1.9 PR & ACA -General Elections 21 March 2004 K'sing/Rpt/10281/06 26 December 06 A11-15

1.10 PR & ACA - Land Issues in Sabah Karamunsing/002428/07 14 February 2007 A5-10

1.11 PR only Security & Sovereignty Karamunsing/ 003948/07 16 March 2007 A1-4

All these reports were supported by documentary evidence as per sample in 1.11

2) CASH has also submitted a letter dated 31 July 2006 on Sabah Wealth A40

3) CASH would like to have a copy of the Report on the Roundtable Discussion on

"Human Rights and Citizenship - It's impact on economic, social and cultural rights"

by SUHAKAM held on 31 July 2006 A41

4) Joshua Kong had also submitted to Suhakam on the following matters:-

Memo on EPIC of Sabah July 2002 A42 & 43

Memo on EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition March 2004

Memo on Sabah Wealth -Image of Woods Power March 2004

Personal Memo on the Detention without Trial February 2003 A44

5) This is to inform you that Joshua Y. C. Kong had personally submitted to the International

Criminal Court three complaints against Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia A45, 46, 47

We thank you in anticipation that the above-mentioned matters would receive your prompt attention.

Yours faithfully,

Joshua Y. C. Kong

Deputy President

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2007 01:57 AM | Show all posts

Police own initiatives?

JK's Digest No. 20 of May 2007 (132 of 2007)   Kudat statue issue can be settled  (see story below)

I am very surprised by this statement coming from the Sabah Commissioner of Police.

Who had lodged a Police report and on what?

How to settle this when the ghosts are aplenty in Sabah arising from decades of illegal Governments especially the coup de tat in 1994 leading to a fragile BN =Be End.  My 11 Police reports as extended to ACA confirm the 'ghosts' evading the authorities concerned.

The illegal BN is so fragile as once arc enemies in PBS was admitted into BN after the tsunami of illegals and illegalities in Sabah caused by the Project IC / Project Mahathir.  It was so fragile that a rotation of Chief Ministers was implemented against the Constitution of Sabah.  You cannot appoint Chief Ministers by the powers of the Federal Government.  Since there was this precedent set in 1964 when Tan Sri Peter Lo was appointed Chief Minister, and then in the 13 years period of BN since 1994, what is there to stop the Federal Government although also illegal by virtue of the corrupted General Elections 2004 to appoint Joshua Kong as the Chief Minister to bring back glory for God in Sabah.  I think the King must act when it was symbolic of the unusual movement "collapse?" of the Prime Minister on 13 May, 2007.  Actually it is normal to stand up and feel dizzy as I had seen this happening to the PM Datuk Seri Abdullah Badawi before in the TV's programme in an exhaustive day.  He should be able to confirm it.  ( I seldom watched the TV news before).

Tengku Z Adlin writing in his casual Editorial of SABAH Malaysian Borneo under the spotlight "Hidden treasures of Sabah"  (Mar 2007's Vol 73 edition), he wrote " As 2007 rolls around, ....
but as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/magazine/magazine_display/170

http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/magazine/magazine_display/172

Before I presented the Report on 11 Police and ACA reports to SUHAKAM, I had to go to the toilet three times in the morning (diarrhea or bloating stroke), and since it did not kill me and so on 15 May, 2007 I just managed it within the good time going to the Multi Purpose Hall (a new place for the first time) in Putatan to hand over the 48 pages Report to the full Commissioners of the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia.  I could also use the RED sash like a high priest with the words "ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT MUST GO and BN= be end.

The 'diarrhea" or 'stroke' did not kill me and so I could deliver the piece of my mind at the Suria Capital Holding's AGM and EGM at the STAR in the late morning of 15 May 2007.  I could exhibit the RED sash like a high priest with the words "ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT MUST GO and BN= be end in the Hotel's ballroom foyer.  One of the directors asked me why RED?  I told him that it is a common belief that generally "Independence can only be achieved with bloodshed"  but in Sabah "red is symbolic of blood debts and so it is 'independence' in Sabah  without bloodshed through a peaceful campaign."

If what doesn't kill me, I would stand to get reward of likely 10% for a special case of providing information on a "teeming and lading" case worth at least RM100m.

If what doesn't kill me since 1970s as I had survived longer than Tun Mustapha, then I would be Chief Minister physically although I had been the spiritual Chief Minister in Sabah.

If what doesn't kill me, I would be in the position to pursue the 3 complaints to International Criminal Courts against Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines worth RM120 billions to be held in a trust for the people of Sabah.  So give me all your support because we all know that without much funds, nothing would go forward in Sabah in its dilapidated state.

If what doesn't kill me,  I would see SUHAKAM resolving all the 11 Police and ACA reports I mentioned in a REPORT to Human Rights Commission of Malaysia on 15th May 2007.

If what doesn't kill me, I would be in the position to exorcise all the ghosts in Sabah of 44 years.

If what doesn't kill me, I would continue to be writing both Internet and hard copies in books expected to reach 100 and more if resources permitting.

If what doesn't kill me, of course the firestorm on Mazu would not kill me but this firestone would grind the people who conveniently find the stupid excuse to overplay this Mazu Statue and like what the Director of Forests said "IDIOTS" over some of the players of Forest Management Units in Sabah.

If what doesn't kill me, and you heard that a Policeman was killed by gangster in an allegation in a Police Report by the young mother, and so anything can happen to Joshua Kong in the journey to the promised land.

If what doesn't kill me, but please continue to pray for Sabah, Sabahans and Joshua Kong to face the challenges in our promised land after Moses (Musa) in Borneo.

If what doesn't kill me, - the list can go on.

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).  Books to come:-  A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - EPIC of  pros and cons, Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH;  TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH.

Tuesday May 15, 2007
The Star

Kudat statue issue can be settled

KOTA KINABALU: The Ma Zu statue issue can be settled in an amicable manner, Sabah Police Commissioner Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Hassanok said.
"I feel in Sabah, this sort of matter should not arise," he told reporters here yesterday.
He said police were monitoring the issue but felt that so far, there was no problem in terms of security or actions that were deemed to be a threat to peace in the state.
Former deputy chief minister Tan Sri Chong Kah Kiat had appealed on Saturday to the state government to reconsider its decision for a stop order on the Ma Zu statue project in Kudat.
However, Musa said the state had offered to pay compensation for work done and urged them to relocate as there were complaints that the statue was too close to the Kudat district mosque.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 16-5-2007 09:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts

If what doesn't kill me,

JK's Digest No. 21 of May 2007 (133 of 2007)   so why give more money to the corrupted Musang?

If what doesn't kill me, - the list can go on.

If what doesn't kill me, no bloggers want to kill UMNO but UMNO itself killing
itself with thousands of illegal members in Sabah.

If what doesn't kill me, I take credit for raising all the voices to get more money for Sabah but it is
NOT a few Billions Ringgit but RM40 billion (at least for 44 years).  Elections gimmick by BN=be end.

That money should not end up in the hands of Musang sinking Sabah into oblivion.

Dirty politics in getting support (delayed from 14th to 21st May), it is going to be doomed because the writing is on wall.  What about the latest breakin with a pistol in hand in the Deputy Minister's house in Inanam?  A threat or a theft aborted but it is sending a shock wave to all politicians in a power struggle.  Sabah does not want this to happen as it is already a tsunami of illegals and illegalities (TII) including the latest one in APPPA.  Also the Pakistani's culture?   You know what I mean.

This is the best - make Joshua Kong the Chief Minister of Sabah now.  The rest is history for the dilapidated state due to the TII.

If what doesn't kill me,  the power must be handed over to Joshua Kong.

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 09:36 AM | Show all posts

here come CM Joshua Kong with RM120b

JK's Digest No. 25 of May 2007 (137 of 2007)  What UN people say is true.
Dear Dr. Leete, what you said is totally true and I call that Tsunami of illegals and illegalities (TII).
But do we really need UN Country Resident Director to tell us what is wrong with Sabah?
Poverty  rates are kept high by the illegal Federal and State Governments so that they can bribe them almost half fake and phantom voters in future elections.  Poverty is the consequences of TII aided in part by the illegal acts of UNHCR for allowing the "refugees" from Philippines to roam freely in Sabah when the claim on Sabah is nothing but dubious.
It all boils down to the illegal system for 44 years when UMNO's led BN promised zero poverty rate in 2000 when UMNO grabbed state power in 1994 using illegal means such as TII.  It was in the manifesto in 4 languages.
So UN I had already diagnosed the crux of the issues on poverty, and it had been submitted to the International Criminal Courts (ICC) for Justice for Sabah and Sabahans in August 2005.  I expect a Trust Fund of RM40b (least) from Malaysia to be managed by Joshua Kong for all neglected and abused people in Sabah.
In one simple sentence - "TII is anarchy of federalism in  Sabah, and don't blame Sabahans".
So let Sabahans led by Joshua Kong run our own affairs with an award of RM120 billions via the ICC against Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).  Books to come:-  A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - EPIC of  pros and cons, Introduction to TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH;  TSUNAMI of illegals and illegalities in SABAH.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-5-2007 12:59 PM | Show all posts

Malaysia is also worn out in 44 years

Nation <br />
Sunday May 20, 2007<br />
<br />
<br />
Wear and tear among reasons for leaking roof at Parliament House<br />
<br />
SUNGAI SIPUT: Absence of maintenance and wear and tear were among the reasons for the leaking roof at Parliament House. <br />
<br />
Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu said the waterproofing material used when the building was constructed had worn off after 44 years, resulting in water seeping through the roof.牋<br />
<br />
The waterproofing was also installed without any protective layers, he added.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 20-5-2007 01:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2007 07:27 AM | Show all posts

going....

JK's Digest No. 28 of May 2007 (140 of 2007) UMNO Sabah and the doom sky sign on 21 May 2007

I had captured the vibrant and unusual frightening movements of black clouds at about 6.30 p.m. for more than 10 minutes over the western sunset sky of Putatan, Kota Kinabalu when there was the lightning, the thunders and intermittent rain in Jalan Lintas at the time UMNO Sabah was having some sort of meeting as speculated in a Police Report lodged by PKR Sabah's deputy chairman. Crisis averted as Musa Aman is on the way out to make peaceful way for Joshua Kong.

If you want to see the digital photos, I can send them to you.

At about 2 p.m., I was in SESB's building to see a GM where there was a 'power blackout' possibly due to the explosion in IPP Serudong. Daily Express reported power blackout over 60% of Tawau while Borneo Post reported power blackout over 60% of Kota Kinabalu on 22nd May 2007. Which one is correct?

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts

stop the TII in Sabah

JK's Digest No. 7 of June 2007 (160 of 2007)  The worst kind of gossips in newspapers

FACTS not fiction on Sabah.

"In a written Memorandum to the Cobbold Commission, Tun Fuad's Stephen (Donald Stephens)'s party - the United National Kadazan Organisation (UNKO) wrote inter alia:- it is only Malaysia which will guarantee that they (the indigenous people) have a chance of catching up with their so much more advanced Chinese brothers.  It is Malaysia and the special privileges which will be extended to the native peoples, that will ensure that some future time, our children will at least  be able to reach a stage, more at par with their, at present, more advanced brothers - Malaysia will mean more security socially for the natives..." (Merdeka! We are 50 years old soon- Borneo Post May 27, 2007).
With due respect to Datuk Seri Panglima Dr. Herman Luping, what are written in the good article titled "Merdeka! We are 50 years old soon" is not good enough if nothing further is taken to reverse the "Tsunami of Illegal and Illegalities" in Sabah.

So it remains written gossips in the main stream mass media - no thrill for Sabah.

Sabah is 44 years NOT 46 years (check the figures) or 50 years in Malaysia.
If we now analyse the points raised by Donald Stephens as reported above, the original natives as defined by statute had been accorded a bad and rotten deal.  There cannot be justice for Sabah by outsiders.
Now it is timely to amend or reflect the true meaning of natives in Sabah.  Natives means people born in a place.  Races of the people are NOT an ingredient of natives when illegals of 1 - 2 millions have assumed to be fake citizens of Malaysia via the 'open and abused' door of Sabah.   This is the most basic of human rights as far as birth is concerned.  The third and fourth generations of the earlier immigrants now in Sabah cannot be non natives.

So we need to define the boundary as local and non local to clear the way for the future of Sabahans.  Justice for Sabah and Sabahans can only come from local people albeit belated in 44 years.

Dr. Herman Luping also mentioned about the 30% oil royalty for Sabah and Sarawak.  That would be forever a pipe dream as long as we remain in the present system of doom.   Even some people was thinking to take away the 5% when Trengganu's entitlement was now withdrawn possibly by a Court decision.  What some stupid leaders forgot is that Sabah has our own economic zone. Sabah should get 70% as what Aceh is getting and that is only possible with a new framework with the Petronas, foreign oil companies and the illegal Malaysian Government.

Dr. Herman Luping also mentioned the validity of the Malaysia Agreement.  So what is next for Sabah in this context?

West Papua Guinea had requested UN to review the vote in 1969 to join Indonesia as its corrupt Government and system.

So Joshua Kong had already submitted the 1,000 pages complaint against Malaysia to the International Criminal Court (ICC) sponsored by UN for a relief of at least RM40 billions (short changes only).  If interest and other abuses are considered, it could easily go over the RM100 billions mark after 44 years.  Joshua Kong had also submitted  two more complaints against Philippines and Indonesia which are worth at least RM40 billions each.  Until it is resolved the ICC way, the amounts concerned are adding up daily with all those accumulated abuses and robberies.

These money when awarded would be held in a trust fund for Sabahans and Joshua Kong would manage it in the best way possible as Joshua Kong has sacrificed so much since 1970 (not recognised by others).

Three very encouraging developments in 2007, the rejected David Beckam (footballer) was re-selected to play for England in Euro 2008.  Now David has confirmed his quality in the last two international games. I think he is on the way to be knighted on 27 June 2007.   The other one is Bill Gates - the richest man- was honoured with an honorable Law degree at Harvards after he had dropped out 30 years ago to a disappointed father then.  The Group of 8 had pledged RM200 billions to fight disease in Africa. So all these cases are reversal of doom (end of  Euro 2008 for England; Happy Gates with a degree at last; Africa's peril and perish averted).

So it is timely that Joshua Kong a great challenger of freemasons be restored when their leader in Tun Mustapha was brought down from the throne by Joshua Kong's effort but Joshua Kong was given a hard time of 11 months in the free food and accomodation in the University of Sabah - Kepayan.  Joshua Kong- the survivor in God - has to be the Chief Minister to bring justice for Sabah in the truth and the spirit in 2007.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.552781 second(s), 41 queries .