Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3249|Reply: 7

Ijok assemblyman dies - another byelection

[Copy link]
Post time 4-4-2007 04:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ijok assemblyman dies
Selangor state MIC deputy chairman and Ijok assemblyman Datuk K. Sivalingam died after collapsing at the Chennai International Airport in India, Wednesday. He was 60.
Firefly's inaugural flight to Kuala Terengganu

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 8-4-2007 10:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 10:43 PM | Show all posts

good news for JK

JK's Digest No. 7 of April 2007 (66 of 2007) Ijok byelection in Selangor.
Unless the nation calls a fresh General Elections within the week, there is another by-election in the State constituency of Ijok in Selangor.

Why so far only State seats for for such trials? The first one in 2007 was the Batu Talam (Double faces) in January (Pahang - Malay seat), then Machap (Malaysia Chapter or Malaysia Agreement) in Malacca (Chinese seat), and now Ijok in Selangor (Indian seat). Why three seats for three major races in Malaysia?

The names do convey some messages as it was so double face for the Election Commission that BN's election offence were simply ignored - a treachery for free democracy. Now in Machap a different message is unfolding so soon after the nomination for the swan songs; then in Ijok which can be "I joke".

If that happened on 1st April, 2007 that would be April Fool but all three incumbents had passed away to cause the by-elections rather than just for technical reasons like bankruptcy or resignation. So such deaths do convey serious messages of the time.

I had made myself very clear that I would be available to be the next Chief Minister of Sabah following the illegal Government to be removed after I had lodged the Police Report on the rigged 2004 General Elections. UMNO Sabah to go away and BN has failed Sabah. General Elections in Sabah with those phantom voters and project IC holders are illegal hence we need to deal with these Constitutional issues of dubious citizens, as unfolded in the mass media and Malaysia Today's web site.

So Ijok is not joking over the death of K. Sivalingam -the incumbent dying in Chennai Airport, Mumbai, India. The indicator is timely in that I, JOshua Kong of Kinabalu Sabah (K Siva) at Chennai Mumbai (CM). Even the TV1, 5 p.m. regional news started with the sad news on Ijok and ended with the Bestari Kampong in Labuan where I was born.
Condolence to the family of the late KS.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Latest Book: Biodiversity Challenge-Haze Health Hell ISBN983-2653-24-X
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006). Books to come:- A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - pros and cons.

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2007 12:54 PM | Show all posts
I don't know whether to classify you as an idiot, a joker or whatever.

Why state seats only? Because the ADUNs died that's why! Unless an MP dies, there won't be any by-elections for a parliamentary seat!

You want to be the next CM? How about being a leader of ANY political party first?

And to compound your idiocy, Chennai is Chennai, formerly known as MADRAS. Whilst Mumbai is another city, formerly known as BOMBAY.
Any coincidences or 'relevations' are purely a figment of your fertile imagination!

[ Last edited by  alphawolf at 5-4-2007 12:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2007 02:00 PM | Show all posts

alpha WOLF

want to eat CM?

Madras is also M.

thanks AW for reading this and your advice.

meanwhile wait for my next edition on CM.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 5-4-2007 02:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2007 03:05 PM | Show all posts

JK as cm to save Sabah

JK's Digest No. 8 of April 2007 (67 of 2007)  So some people do read my emails on "Ijok"

THANKS, for reading....no joking

Some one corrected me on the Chennai as Mumbai when it is Chennai - a new name for Madras.

{{{ sorry for this error for not checking - Actually I thought Chennai was an airport in Mumbai.}}}

Mumbai is another new name for Bombay.  (That I knew)

Whatever dying in Chennai or Madras is sort of special message.
It is still Chennai Madras (CM).  M here can stand for Malay or Musa, and a new man is Chinese in Chennai (my wife is a Chin).

Some people would say that I am not a party president.

But all UMNO men as Chief Ministers in Sabah have not been President but only State Liaison Chief only.  If they could be appointed by UMNO to be CM in violation of the State Constitution, then the next Chief Minister can also be appointed.

The State General Elections had been a farce, hence we have illegal Governments since 1994 (coup -de- tat in 1994.

Unless all phantom and Project IC voters are removed from the lopsided Electoral Roll, there is no meaning in any future elections.

So the Federal Government itself as illegal must put Sabah right by appointing a new Chief Minister free from those treacherous acts of Project IC and Project M.

UMNO and its cronies in the BN have brought us shame in Sabah and the nation.

Even Tan Sri Bernard Dompok as Chairman of the Parliament Select Committee on Integrity has been mum and dumb (not yet maimed) and maybe shocked on the revelation of the Project IC or Project M at the special seating on 26th February 2007.  Is he doing justice for Sabah?

The exposure of Project IC is now carried in Malaysia Today (online web) in a series of 5 articles unfolding the national scam as I called that in my book "EPIC of Sabah" Chapter 7.

So I want to be the CM of a very tough job as I had survived thousands of attacks of all sort since 1970.

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/    http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).  Books to come:-  A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - pros and cons.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Oh now its Chennai Madras? It's like calling KK "Kota Kinabalu Jesselton"

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-4-2007 01:01 AM | Show all posts

names are symbolic here

Originally posted by alphawolf at 5-4-2007 03:19 PM
Oh now its Chennai Madras? It's like calling KK "Kota Kinabalu Jesselton"

CM = Chennai and Madras as very indicators in Ijok.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2007 10:59 PM | Show all posts

Political Blog registration

JK's Digest No. 19 of April 2007 (77 of 2007) Political Blog registration

How do we do that?

Do we need to get permission before getting political blogs online?

What about religious blogs not separable in 'Islamic prone' countries with politics?

For me, I believe I send all my emails to the Government, but do they read them?

When everyone start to send emails to the Government, there can be very substantial.

If the Government does not read the emails as responses are expected, then what is the point of registering blogs?

Every thing (good and bad) on earth is sensitive and how do we classify them?

BTW, not all the news in the newspapers are true.

http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006). Books to come:- A critical review- claim on Sabah and A case of Independence for Sabah - pros and cons.

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 8-4-2007 11:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063151 second(s), 33 queries .