CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3089|Reply: 3

Original Birth Certificate a MUST now

[Copy link]
Post time 23-12-2006 05:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK? Digest no 25 of December, 06 [357 of 2006] Birth Certificates and its impact

Not re-born.

Many scenarios can happen when the identity cards or mykad contain misleading data.

When the real age is lowered by dubious means, some of the senior workers in senior positions should have long retired and this can affect the performance of these key personnel. This can happen if the persons concerned do not have genuine original birth certificates. Identity cards are not conclusive of age and other data like birth place and original given names.

I think medical doctors can tell you they will find problems giving the appropriate treatment in the right dosage for different age groups. Then the doctors would be ineffective in treating such patients and go for some age checks.

Many may claim to have lost their birth certificates and yet managed to secure identity cards a few decades ago by related dubious documentation. Due to this factor as many as 1-2 millions are dubious citizens in Sabah.

Surely the questionable refugees could not have birth certificates and yet some could have secured the identity cards by dubious means with all fictitious data. Some of them could be holding important positions and secured big contracts.

So how do get out of all these mess, not become messier with dubious people?

So next time all candidates must have verified birth certificates and identity cards at the nomination centre for general elections.

All party key posts (branches, division and central) holders must also present birth certificates to the Registrar of Society with a file copy for public view.

All Division one officers must have valid birth certificates to hold those posts. The list can go on.

Then we would have some order in our midst, not anarchy.  Without valid birth certificates cannot be on the electoral rolls.

If anyone cannot keep the very important document, then how can they be given important posts.

For me, I have moved more than 50 times worldwide, I still have my precious document.

Now, how many PHD holders have registered themselves with MQA?

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS and WON)
http://mega-icc-group-sabah-migs.blogspot.com/ http://won-borneo.blogspot.com/

Latest Book: Biodiversity Challenge-Haze Health Hell ISBN983-2653-24-X
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, A Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

__._,_.___

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 06:42 PM | Show all posts

can this be?

red ic holding head of dept.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2007 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Surat beranak kena bawa masa mengundi? aiyooo mine dah lama hilang!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2007 04:02 PM | Show all posts

at least those holding senior offices

must produce their original birth certificates.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055717 second(s), 30 queries .