Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lealaurielle

BEAUTY over BRAIN?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-8-2007 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Updates from me regarding this issue:

Tadik kan, I sort of like went out with couple of friends, and that couple of friends sort of like bawak few members yang i sendiri tak kenal. So kirenye tadi tu baru ala ala berkenalan la gitu kan. hehehe Ade lah 3 4 orang guys, aged dalam like 24 to like 27 kot. Sembang punya sembang, dan memandangkan these guys bawak gf2 masing2 (yang also i tak kenal yer) yang semuanya ala ala like looking above average dari segi  kecantekkannye (tapi ala ala me nampak cam BIMBO pong ada la jugak sebab bila i cakap pasal general issues, semua muka cam blur! So bimbo la kan! Ops!) terus me dapat idea nak caruts dan cetus suasana PANAS! OPSSS!!!

I getekly went and asked...

"Erm, i saje nak tanya la kan... u all semua nih as lelaki la kan, would u rather go for the looks, or the brains?"

Tetiber semuanya cam, blur... Dalam otak I, "MOTIF? Hat jejantans nih pon semuanya mengongs ke? Walhal tadik cakap grad universitas overseas bagai, tapi bila I soalkan soalan cam nih, MOTIF BLUR JUGAK MACAM AWEK MASING!?" And selepas terdetik seketika dalam pemikiran i pasal tu, terus i figured out... "Owhkayyy... lets try this again... IN BM!" Ops!

"Erm, maksud I, u all nih semua, suka pompuan cemana, yang cantik tapi bengap? Or yang hodoh tapi cerdikpandai?"

TERUS muka2 gf2 masing cam SENTAP nih, cam, marah ala ala like "WHY MUST U ASK THESE QUESTIONS TO OUR BFS sedangkan u can see, diaorang pilih kami yang cantek2 nih as diaorang punye gf, so wtf?!" cam tu i assume...

Mujur my friend sempat cover line, like, cakap, I nih jenis memang cakap lepas and suka jer berbicara bawak berbincang diskusi pasal hal2 cam gini, that's why I like to go in forums. Bole? HAHAHA sial sangat my friend cover tak kena tempat - apakah kaitan soalan2 tu dengan i suka berforum, kan? Hahaha

Anyways, selepas tu, one of the guys answered "kalau boleh, nak ler dua dua. Cantik pon yer, pandai pon yer. Tapi kalau kena pilih, biar bengap, sebab boleh diajar. Kalau buruk, malu seyyy!!!"

Then I bidas balik "Awat, kalau hodoh, tak leh nak dicantekkan ke?"

Then he replied "Susah siket. Kalau bengap tu, otak dia ada. Cuma slow. Boleh di percepatkan dengan pelbagai cara.. "WHICH I DO NOT WISH TO FIND OUT WHAT CARA la kan...

Then I simpulkan dari this guy punye answer, he, would rather have girls yang cantek dari yang cerdik. So be it.

The second guy had a different opinion tho, which, I terpikir la jugak kebarangkalian betulnya jugak...

"aku jugak nak pilih yang cantek. Yang kita nak tgk, kecantekkan dia. Bukan otak dia. So biar lah dia bodoh ke bengap ke lembab ke ape ke, janji cantek sebab mata aku nak tgk yang cantek2 jer"

TUDIAH! The BETUL part would be the part yang dia cakap yang dia akan  NAMPAK/ See would be the beauty, bukan the brains lah kan. YANG SALAHNYA pulak, habis, dia tak pedulik ke kalau cantek tapi orang carut gf/ bini dia bodoh?! OPS!

the third i by now I dah lupa apa point dia (darn I should have jot down dalam my notebook. OPS!) anyways, yang I ingat, the 3rd guy cakap. "CANTEK KE TIDAK, PANDAI KE TIDAK, yang penting hati" - FINALLY! Ade jugak antara depa yang make some sense la kan. Hiks!

Kesimpulan dari perbincangan tadik kat kedai mamak tu, Yang telah membuatkan the gfs semua macam pandang slack jer kat I kan sebab brought up this issue, are:

1. 2 dari 3 guys would rather have a beautiful gf sebab kecantekkan itu penting sebab dapat di lihat, dari girls with brains, sebab kecerdikkan tidak boleh dilihat (biar bodoh asal cantek - mati la BIMBO!)

2. kecantekkan yang most guys see would be kecantekkan LUARAN, instead of kecantekkan dalaman. I mean, kalau budak pompuan tu lembab binti bodohpiang pon, at least, cari la yang girl yang cantek INSIDE and OUT! Nih tak, hat dalaman jugaaaaaaaaaaaaaak yang ponting...

3. Kesimpulan ketiga - berdasarkan 2 orang laki tadik punya komen, I rasa, these two men ALSO bimbos - MALE VERSION! Ops!

Sorry I melalut. Walaupun I suka bercerita panjang, TETAP ada msg nye yer. Hehehehehehe

RAMBUT SAMA KALER HITAM (biarpun telah dihighlightkan ke ape ke) tapi pendapat, dan hati, TETAP berbeza.... Dan I TETAP pilih brains over beauty. Kalau I am gifted with BOTH la kan, tapi yang part kecantekkan tu, like, would u rather have a beautiful heart or a beautiful face, I'd choose to be BRAINY with a beautiful heart - biarlah luaran hodoh, tapi, dalaman, BERSIH, CANTEK, dan tetap CERDEK! Tapi, tu lah kan, kalau dah hodoh luaran nih, kesian la pulak, KAN!? Hiks!

NUKILAN 2.21am!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2007 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Beraninya lea ni...    But then again, like I said before, males will go for looks anytime, anywhere...  sebab itu magazine cover didominasi oleh perempuan2 cantik...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2007 11:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #157 andria's post

i tell you why. men tend not to go for BRAINY women because they don抰 want the woman to be SMARTER than them. mereka akan rasa tak 憁acho

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Navarrus at 20-8-2007 23:16
mereka akan rasa tak 憁acho択alau mcm tu. and also men will feel less confidence if they found outthat the woman they are trying to hit is actually smart.

Ooo... mcm tu ker... Maybe because I'm not a man, so I don't quite understand this part. But were I to be a man, I would feel proud to have an intelligent gf, rather than being accompanied by a bimbo. Moreover if my gf is not only intelligent, but also has the looks. I can converse on almost any issue with my intelligent gf and life would never be boring. We will never run out of topics. Really, I just don't get it. Why must a man feel threatened if his gf is smart? Unless, of course, if the man himself is a ____  (fill in the blanks)...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 03:06 AM | Show all posts
I have to admit, men are attracted to physical beauty. I am attracted to beauty but what turns me on is if that beauty can communicate the same level as I am. I will definitely get turned off if the beauty can't understand what I'm talking about but i still can be friends with her.

I'm not that smart myself so if I go with someone smarter than me, she might get turned off from my boring conversations. However I will definitely learn alot if I'm around braniacs coz I like to ask them a lot of questions.
So my tips to the girls, if you think your guy doesn't like to be outsmart and you really want that guy, you should just act that you don't know some things. At least he can teach new things or things you might already know. Give him chance to gain confidence. If you don't like to act, then you should find a smarter guy that's all. But then you'll be the same as those people who chooses beauty over brains, by befriending with only braniacs.

From my thinking, if you have beauty, you should upgrade your brains.
If you have brains but lack beauty, you should strive to get beauty.
Both groups will need a lot of hard work to achieve the beauty and brains package.

The beauty will have a tough time to input knowledge if he/she is slow learner.
The brains will have a tough time to get the body/face she wants by exercising/facial.
Both groups will need extra effort to achieve these targets. Both groups cannot be lazy and hope that by having one or the other attributes is enough. Strive for both. Some of you might be content to have one or the other, but like some of you have said, we have to face the reality we live in.

Btw I'm still searching. I'm looking for someone who can bond with me physically and mentally in marriage.   So any beauty with brains, do PM me.   Those with brains can PM me also. I want to be your friend. and those with beauty, can send me your pics. j/k

I can't sleep.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 03:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #164 andria's post

u didnt read my post carefully

men always think that intelligent women are somehow 'dangerous'. they can always smell something... that, is a threat to our everyday life

and maybe because men always possess the mindset that they are more superior than women in every way (intelligent, strength, etc). thats why they feel a bit threatened. they dont like to be outsmart.

btw, im not like those men who just go for beauty and simply ignore other things.. dont include me..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-8-2007 03:19 AM | Show all posts
So my tips to the girls, if you think your guy doesn't like to beoutsmart and you really want that guy, you should just act that youdon't know some things. At least he can teach new things or things youmight already know. Give him chance to gain confidence. If you don'tlike to act, then you should find a smarter guy that's all. But thenyou'll be the same as those people who chooses beauty over brains, bybefriending with only braniacs.
this is exactly what im trying to say

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 05:57 AM | Show all posts
beauty is the playground for brain

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-8-2007 06:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #161 lealaurielle's post

" ...terus me dapat idea nak caruts dan cetus suasana PANAS! OPSSS!!!
I getekly went and asked... "

lea ... (you're funny larr)

anyway, regarding the topic on bimbos ...
bimbos pun ada banyak level in my opinion,
setakat tak tau general issues tu .. if i WERE a guy, maybe still boleh tahan lagi kot ..
but if bimbo sampai tahap jilat pinggan makan kat gerai tu .... (tak terkata2)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by andria at 19-8-2007 01:57 PM
Survival instinct? For whom? Male, female, both? Probably I should mention, girls do it too, although I wouldn't have an idea of the exact percentage. The bottom point is, it's not sincere to bef ...

People's heart are not awakened enough to see, or feel others heart.

So they use their seeing physical eyes. While women are creature's of emotion, men are more visceral and goes for the physical looks more. Just the case of mens preference of visual stimulation versus womens爌reference爋n燼uditorial爏timulation.

About my previous post, men go for looks, women go for money (and security). Propagation of the species.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Navarrus at 21-8-2007 03:17
u didnt read my post carefully

On the contrary, i did. That's why i said, i didn't understand as to 'why'. But then again, prolly that's just how men are and that's why i can't understand it because i'm not a man. No, i don't judge people individually. Besides, i thought u were a she.

Originally posted by Agul at 21-8-2007 13:12

People's heart are not awakened enough to see, or feel others heart.

So they use their seeing physical eyes. While women are creature's of emotion, men are more visceral and goes for the p ...

Maybe ur rite. I never actually really thought bout it before. Men go for looks, women go for security (moneywise, etc..). And perhaps it's also true. The brainies would go for the brainies, as the beauties would go for the beauties. Eh, bien...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Besides, i thought u were a she.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Navarrus at 22-8-2007 01:19

I apologize if that hurts your feelings in anyway. I did not intend for it to be so...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #173 andria's post

ahh.. thats okay. nothing to be worried about

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2007 11:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #157 andria's post

this post of yours sorta remind me of my ol mIRC heydays. hehe i was guilty of indulging myself into the cybernet love.
tula, most of the guys i chatted with sume nak tgk muke so i dontmindla kasi gambo. gambo pun gambo yg dah diedit supaya derang takleh nak bomoh2kan ke ape so bile kasi i can sum up that 8 of 10 tak contact i dah. yelah zaman seklah dulu mana ada mekap2 kan..hihi

but my ex yg awal2 dulu mmg laen dari yg laen sbb dia selamba je propose kat i. pastu i tanyala tak kisah ke i ni ilang satu mata ke, takde kaki ke..muke huduhpiang ke. dia kata dia tak kisah sbb he liked my personality and my brains. for someone my age i could think and i can have a stand of my own. he met someone who he can talk about serious stuffs...
time tuuu....wow, i thought muke aku ni takde commercial sgt tapi rupanye ada lelaki mcm dia kat dunia ni. alhamdulillah!
we got together but didnt last. tak kisah pun sbb kami tamat secara damai. dia pun dah kawen. his wife is a very articulated person. i am happy for him.
alas pointnye di sini, i mmg tabik lelaki yg tak mcm org lain. i like unique n quirks of a person because to me that makes a person perfect in my eyes... lelaki yg berjaya menambat hati i selalunye bukan pemain utama dlm sesuatu group because i like unique quality and personality.
bak kata my frens, dlm bahasa Melayu "ko ni peliklaaah!"    

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #168 ajinomotonosuga's post

I like this quote!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2022 09:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I CHOOSE BRAIN. Perempuan kalau muka tak lawa, boleh groom bagi cantik. Pergi gym. Tapi kalau beain takda?? Rasa orang tak pandang no matter awak mix kacukan.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2023 05:39 PM | Show all posts
i would like my husband to be smarter than me. err, takut nanti i overruled
but i agree guys tend to go for the looks rather than brain kan... Mostly.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2023 10:04 AM | Show all posts
To be honest kan, me my self. I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL, I WANT TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ABOUT MYSELF.

Tapi tulah. Sukar wak. Lebih2 lagi bila i dapat tau pasal lagu ni. 'If u ugly, u are ugly. Dont talk about inner beauty'

Sedih kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2023 10:05 AM | Show all posts
jambuberhias replied at 28-9-2022 09:33 PM
I CHOOSE BRAIN. Perempuan kalau muka tak lawa, boleh groom bagi cantik. Pergi gym. Tapi kalau beain  ...

Nope. Pernah dengar tak pasal beuaty privilege?
Kau kasar, biadap macam mana pun, kalau ko cantik, orang akan layan.
Akan ada je yang nak. Akan ada je yang bertahan. Sebab, cantik.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086811 second(s), 43 queries .