Post time 14-12-2006 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 14-12-2006 07:50 PM
Always...

:setuju::setuju::love:

without brain nothing is beautiful :nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-12-2006 08:08 PM | Show all posts
owh they'll be beautiful still - but just "BRAINLESS BEAUTIES" jer I suppose...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2006 11:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 lealaurielle's post

Very likely they are blond.lol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 02:27 AM | Show all posts
bimbos we'd call em....heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts

salam,

one could have both but then again that 's fine.

i am of the opinion that it does not matter whether a person is beautiful or etc but  what is really the core of the game is how much contribution to the society does a i dunno  miss universe etc had done?

In fact how many people would want or ever known these names : Marie Curie, Nightingale, Ada Countess of Lovelace? Barbara Mc Clintock? Rosalind Franklin?

i bet only a few would know them. However, it does not matter, i think people  with brain do not actually concern whether they are known for their looks etc nor for  those superficial attributes ( but important for the ego and perception actually) but they have so much passion  in their field of interests that are pertinent to mankind actually. That would be enough. Their perception is different i think - even about looks or beauty.
So it's okay for the people out there  do not recognise them for the looks but deep down the imoact on which thet had caused are proceless to human beings. Therefore, i am very much focus on the contribution, the greater it is the better regardless whether that person has good looks or etc.

Then, think again , you would remember Florence Nightingale for her beauty or  her contribution? sendiri tahu kan?

But then again i would not really mad if a guy would choose a gal for her  looks, Then i would know how much his brain costs..hahahahah " the "I"'s in the Q....really...

[ Last edited by  mbhcsf at 15-12-2006 04:50 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2006 10:09 PM | Show all posts
its like one in a million chances we get to see beautiful ppl using their brains for the benifit of the world. Most of the time, beautiful ppl only uses their brains to get ppl influenced and at the same time, influences the world. No doubt we have seen many beautiful ppl to be brainy - but most of the time their too busy concentrating on taking care and maintaining their beauty rather than doing things for the benefit of the country(ies) and nation(s)...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-12-2006 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes behind powerful man there must be a beautiful woman, Eva Paron and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2006 12:45 AM | Show all posts
but those two powerful, influential ladies were not only beautiful, but also talented and gifted and above all, a beauty with brain... And I believe, THATS what made their men even more successful at those times...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2006 09:44 AM | Show all posts
real beauty must be the product of brain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
in other words, good brains will enhance the beauty in you? :D

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
what i really meant  is that beauty factor is 'maintained'.

kalau misal ada satu landscape , or taman, it is naturally beautiful then u panggil soang landscaper to beautify it nak bubuh air tejun or baris2 pkok bunga ros or improvisation apa pun..the original beauty must be maintained

konsep more beautiful seme tu i think is relative, to yang kita sebut beauty is one's skin deep...or beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

esp dunia komersil konsep one is beautiful than the other selalu terpakai

but what i am proposing is 'what it is, it is' , sedia ada. it takes a bit intelligence, knowingly or not that anything being created is beautiful in its original state.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2006 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajinomotonosuga at 20-12-2006 12:48 PM
what i really meant  is that beauty factor is 'maintained'.

kalau misal ada satu landscape , or taman, it is naturally beautiful then u panggil soang landscaper to beautify it nak bubuh air teju ...

ahhhh soo neyyyyy... pahamdah....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 7/12/06 01:02 AM
I think that beauty is skin deep - true beauty comes from within and it will shine and will give you that sparkling glow on your face once you realize the fact that you have to be true to yourself, ...

Hi Lea, nak try reply kat thread Lea ni

Sometimes i do feel that society did value anyone based on beauty aspect. Even in everyday life, how often u see malay guys with plain looking gal? I knew lots of guys who rather hv trophy girlfriend meaning they dont mind their girlfriend being a dumb brunette than choose a brainy girl.  I would like to sahre one poem that i've got from one of my good forumner friend

intelligence is charming..
wit is beautiful..
humorous is comforting..
sporting is attractive..
being open minded is alluring..
a pretty face and fab body..
thats only just an added bonus..!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2006 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 16-12-2006 12:45 AM
but those two powerful, influential ladies were not only beautiful, but also talented and gifted and above all, a beauty with brain... And I believe, THATS what made their men even more successf ...

this one?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 22-12-2006 10:17 AM

this one?

yang pic 1st tu, Imelda Marcos time dia muda ke? Motif from beauty jadik none-beauty? Opps!

hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2006 03:09 PM | Show all posts
I could not imagine life without brain its madness, however, I can live without beauty. I have live my life among brainless beauties. A sinking feeling like having a book with ornamentall cover but full of craps. .......c'est la vielol:lol

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2006 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thamrong at 25-12-2006 03:09 PM
I could not imagine life without brain its madness, however, I can live without beauty. I have live my life among brainless beauties. A sinking feeling like having a book with ornamentall cover but ...

u ask for more so u will get less laaaa

never ask lah just give and u wil get the lot.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 06:45 PM | Show all posts
ni criter time aku skolah dulu..

ader seorg pemuda yg sangat bijak... tapi sgt huduh
ader seorg gadis.. a dance.. sgt laa cantik tp sgt lah buduh
.. soo they plan to get married... supaya nnt dapat anak yg bijak dan cantik..

.. tp kl dapat anak yg buduh dan huduh... camner nyer.. :snp:

.. :bgrin:.. sori lah aku rase aku dah teroff topik.. tp tengok topik nie teringat lak criter nieh

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
its rather interesting to see how buduh and huduh would make a perfect match! LOL! *tak der niat nak kata sapa2 or ngumpat ke ape ke yer - just terlintas nak reply back to posting #38 tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2007 12:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #38 True-X's post

Baby cannot be judged by the sins of their parent. All babies are beautiful, innocent and pure. As the Arab's saying ' To the monkey her baby is a gazelle'.:love: :love:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073226 second(s), 40 queries .