Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2326|Reply: 0

H5N1 is a reality in our time

[Copy link]
Post time 28-11-2006 07:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
----- Original Message -----
To: PR- Joshua- Kong ; 1New- Wealth- Order ; Nicene- net- Malaysia ; stormsoflife@yahoogroups.com ; BibleProphecy@yahoogroups.com
Cc: YB Teresa SS Kok ; YB Lim Kit Siang ; YAB Prime Minister
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:47 PM
Subject: JK's Digest no 43 of November, 06 [328 of 2006] H5N1 is a vivid message for all

JK? Digest no 43 of November, 06 [328 of 2006] H5N1 is a vivid message for all
You may have your 'clever' ways but there are DIVINE ways. We need the Hebrew5N1 to ride this storm of life.
The latest headline reads "South Korea to kill cats, dogs over bird flu fears"
and subtitles as "Virus found at chicken farm; experts question decision to slaughter animals."
Very sad after so many things in nature or creatures of God have being destroyed so often now. While those in the wild are dying out of hunger as rainforests are depleted, those around us are also going to extinction soon.
There is a tendency in most Islamic countries to get rid of dogs but not cats in the absence of any bird flu.
Those farmed birds may face unprecedented slaughter due to H5N1 but now how do you think you want to get rid of those birds in the wild which do roam the world in seasons. To some people, it is quite simple - by starving them of food in the wild like not planting trees with fruits. So can you see the evil thing at work when rainforests are replaced by commercial trees mostly without fruits. Even fruits trees are going away to be replaced by non edible raw oil palms.
Can the earth be as it is once a Garden of Eden?
We can never be anything near that any more but more destruction which I call GREED. Don't ever think you can revive a natural forests by planting limited mono species of trees.
Why don't you appreciate how the birds wild and domestic ones bring all those seeds around the world? These seeds have been the sources of our foods today. Without those trees and vegetation, how could those animals wild and tame be available for our foods as you enjoy them for our needs.
We know we are fond of pointing our figures - one to others and four to ourselves. We have already destroyed far too much to feed our greed into obesity and all social ills, and we are not stopping to do that until it is too late to deal our own doom (faster for many). Many are already dying by suicides (self die only) and suicide bombings (self and others together die) all prematurely without any regret or remorse.
Bird flu and hiv/aids are beyond us in finding the quick and easy cures hence human survival hinges on desperation. Culling those healthy and sick birds may not stop the H5N1 altogether as you know it except it is a very expensive backlash on all. But who gives the coded name as H5N1? If you go to the Bible in Hebrews 5 verse No. 1, it is relevant message for all. "Every high priest is selected from among men and is appointed to represent them in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins." So this name points to Jesus Christ - the only true sacrifice once and for all.
The birds and the animals may become the latest sacrifice but it is in vain if the human race still continue to deny the only Saviour in Jesus Christ. So today, take this special message as Jesus Christ can bring comfort to those concerned.
Similarly those victims of HIV/AIDS can find comfort in the only true healer in God in Jesus Christ. Nobody would discourage any one to seek the help of medical doctors as one of the choices.
Also there are many who are burdened by the illnesses associated with the very tiny mosquitos.
I am not boasting for myself but I know Jesus Christ keep me safe until I meet Him soon. I had been stung by hundreds or even thousands of mosquitos in 1970s and even now I am living in a house not mosquito-proof. You can check my skin for those regular bites. Yet the worried people are spending billions of dollars to eradicate mosquitos and their lethal diseases. I also believe that mosquito bites can bring some relief to blood pressures, and let the scientists research on this.
Did not you read about the Voodoo spells done by the Indonesia bomoh calling on Satan in a demonised ceremony over the recent of President Bush in Java? That infamous bomoh claimed 100% success rates over his cursed victims dying soon after. Thank God in Christ, I had gone through that hundreds and even thousands of times, and yet I have survived through some sufferings as my cut hair was sold to these bomohs at the barbers' shop for a few years. Since 2001, I decided to cut my own hair saving both cash and less "bomohic" attacks. It is Father God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit would indicate to me such demonic attacks were on the way. As I have survived, I have to exercise the gift of tough whistle blowing. I hope Christians and non Christians alike would appreciate this sharing to stay alive for God's Glory, so much more needed in this time of tribulation these days.
Why worried about incurable Thalasaemia - the blood sucking diseases -caused by the ancestors involved with Balan-balan - a demonic practice of blood suckers when the head and the entrails would leave the practitioners in search of flesh blood. Why not come to Jesus Christ for healing? Instead spend billions of dollars for decades to find some comfort but no cure.
I heard a sharing that a child was on the way out but the father prayed to God if he gives back the child to him, he would give the child to God. Today- the child is a miracle person.
So let this message of H5N1 be reflected to the full for the Glory of God.
Before I conclude this sharing it is very good to thank God for my health free from any age related ills for the age since new Israel with a good eyesight spending 12-16 hours almost daily in front of the PC monitor. I do not do any regular physical exercise except prayers exercise, and yet I managed to spend 7 long hours non stop clearing a termite infested flooring by changkol a few days ago not even getting any blisters on my palm. I have been keeping pet dogs with lots of contacts since 1990 and in the last few years plenty of wild but friendly birds and visiting strayed dogs in my place. I feed both the wild birds in return for free serenading of melodies all day long and also those strayed dogs as my extra free night guards howling at the evil forces. Praise God for that.
Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS)

Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058882 second(s), 27 queries .