Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: St.Yeepi

Big Bang

[Copy link]
Post time 29-3-2007 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 27-3-2007 11:42

\
erm....... do you have englineering or physic background? if yes how much? as some book are quite technical........

the string theory symbolize the string on two scale.....
the two s ...

my educational background..nth,juz sit for spm last year

I have  seen The Elegant Universe program by PBS..MACD give me the link ..It's quite to understand,it;s so unimaginable,sixth dimension curled up..etc..etc..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2007 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 27-3-2007 17:49

yes........... sorry for my mistake.. dewan kosmik.......... sorry.... if started in 1993...... i was 8 then
my cousin gave it to me when i was form 4........ about 100++ of them.... ...

I also read Dewan Kosmik,only bought like 4 months onli together with pelita bahasa by karangkraf,until the bookshop stop selling them..last kosmik i read they wrote abt some scientist from UM won science fair in geneva ..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2007 01:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #101 Atomic_Omnikid's post

i will tell you forth dimension which is time..... it is very long to explain here....

the dewan kosmik are not like the one they were last time....... how`s your spm?
any plan after that
??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2007 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 29-3-2007 01:03
i will tell you forth dimension which is time..... it is very long to explain here....

the dewan kosmik are not like the one they were last time....... how`s your spm?
any plan after that
??

i knew until 4th dimension,I can still imagine it..but as far as 26 dimension..is so ming boggling..:gila: :gila: :siok: :ketuk:

I slacked so much b4 spm..and the resukts are pretty considering how little effort i put in it    

[ Last edited by  Atomic_Omnikid at 29-3-2007 01:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2007 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Bagi aku,teori Big Bang cuma sekadar teori sahaja,bukannya ia sesuatu teori sahih.
Sama juga seperti Teori Darwin yang memang teori saja,tetapi kesahihannya dipertikaikan...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2007 09:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 prototaip's post

that is why they are testing the theory of big bang now.... by creating micro universe....
CERN.... you can get the info on net

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2007 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 2-4-2007 21:00
that is why they are testing the theory of big bang now.... by creating micro universe....
CERN.... you can get the info on net

i thought cern's purpose is to find graviton by smashing two atoms together before it escapes membrane..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2007 11:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #107 Atomic_Omnikid's post

it is more than that..........   things are not that simple......  

for people without knowledge on physics it would seems like normal research....

remember this...... two basic and critical theory.....
quantum mechanics and general relativity......... from the smallest things to the largest things in the universe...........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2007 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 3-4-2007 23:45
it is more than that..........   things are not that simple......  

for people without knowledge on physics it would seems like normal research....

remember this...... two basic and critica ...

so CERN established to research about Relativity and Quantum mechanics?:hmm:

and btw,how do they create this micro-universe?:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #109 Atomic_Omnikid's post

its a long long story....................................
i`ll give you few key words.. you can try google.....
antimatter, dark energy, quantum mechanics, general relativity, astrophysics
you heard about E=mc^2
but what about E=-mc^2 ???
the - indicates antimatter

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-4-2007 00:33
its a long long story....................................
i`ll give you few key words.. you can try google.....
antimatter, dark energy, quantum mechanics, general relativity, astrophysics
you ...

E=mc^2,is equation from Einstein's Theory conerning nuclear energy,I also have heard about antimatter in article about future space shuttle fuel,about positron etx etc..dark energy is that equivalent of dark matter ,or it isn't? :stp:  

btw,can i ask you a question? what is neutrinos anyway?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 12:42 AM | Show all posts

Reply #111 Atomic_Omnikid's post

erm.... i`ve got a lot of thing that returns to lecturer already.....

from waht i remember.... it is the element within atoms.....

you can ask me other things about astrophysics, engineering (mechanical), heat, flow, dynamic but not small things such as nuclear.... i`m not that good at it

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2007 05:10 PM | Show all posts
neutrino = neutral little one...

it is a very very very small subsubatomic particle, and neutral... So, it is hardly to detect them. There are 3 types, muon neutrino, tau neutrino, and something else, i forgot.. Sun creates neutrinos deep in its core, emitting them out through the space and a number of them reach our Earth. Neutrinos are also created during nuclear reaction. The creation of neutrino is predicted mathematically based on the balance of something, i forgot..

the above information is from an astrophysics book... not mine....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2007 05:13 PM | Show all posts
hmm... when matter and antimatter collides, they form enermous explosion / annihilation and they just disappear (more precisely, converted to energy according E=mc^2). That is what spacecraft engineers thinking about

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 and #114 aku_EnSeM's post

thx for the info...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2007 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 7-4-2007 05:10 PM
neutrino = neutral little one...

it is a very very very small subsubatomic particle, and neutral... So, it is hardly to detect them. There are 3 types, muon neutrino, tau neutrino, and someth ...

another one is electron of course....they are called the 'leptons'.....they exist at quantum level......at any time...there are about 5 billions millions of neutino particles passing right through your body....

actually to classify correctly....Lepton types: electron, muon, tau, and neutrino.....these particles are different compared to quarks in that they exist individually (point particles) rather than aggregates of quarks in hadrons such as proton.....and leptons does not interact through strong nuclear force, whereas quarks do interact with strong nuclear force.....

studying neutrino will enable scientists grasp the mechanism at quantum level...which is a major breakthrough.....at the moment, the leading country is Japan in the study of neutrino

[ Last edited by  Arissa_Sofea at 9-4-2007 07:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #116 Arissa_Sofea's post

Thanks.....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2007 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Ancient Star Is Nearly as Old as Universe

http://news.nationalgeographic.c ... 511-star-clock.html

Astronomers have spied a granddaddy of the galaxy梐 13.2-billion-year-old star formed soon after the big bang 13.7 billion years ago.

..a new discovery,astronomer has found a new star dated-back 13 million years ago..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2007 12:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #118 Atomic_Omnikid's post

yes??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Ermm.. tumpang lalu. Pasal umur universe yang dianggarkan lebih kurang 13 billion tahun tu bukan ke berkaitan dengan kuasa teleskop terhebat kita ada buat masa ni? Maknanya dengan teleskop terhebat kita tu cahaya paling jauh kita boleh tengok sampai paras 13 billion tahun. Macam mata kita jugakla. Kalau gajah berdiri 10 meter depan kita, kita akan nampak dia dengan jelas, satu kilometer dari kita masih boleh nampak tapi kurang jelas, 10 kilometer kita dah tak boleh nampak langsung. Kemudian galileo buat teleskop bagi kat kita, 10 kilometer gajah kita boleh nampak lagi, tapi jadi tak nampak bila gajah 100 kilometer. Kemudian orang lain buat teleskop lagi besar, gajah 100 kilometer pun kita masih kenal, tapi kalau 1000 kilometer tak nampak la...

Pendek kata macam tu jugak kita tengok hujung universe ni. Kita nampak ia jadi makin besar sebab kita dapat tengok benda semakin jauh. So, tak mungkinkah universe ni beyond 13 billion tahun? Hanya teknologi baru akan menentukannya...

...mungkin aku salah, so terangkanlah...

[ Last edited by  paparock at 17-5-2007 11:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072211 second(s), 39 queries .