Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: St.Yeepi

Big Bang

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 cipanbakar's post

one question............. after the big bang, will there be another big bang and in
future will histort repeat.. will in the future you and me be arguing and discussing
bout big bang in cari.com???
no offense to bring religion issue here.....
if judgement is here and all is doom..... will god create another adam and eve
again??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 12:45 PM | Show all posts
it is believed end of time will determined by the 'dark energy'. big crunch will happen when our universe suddently stop expand and contract. but in a decade ago scientist found out something strange; our universe not onli expanding but also at accelarating rate. it already happen (start accelarating) for the past 6 billion years ago(nearly half of the universe age).so big crunch should be out of question unless if dark energy suddently turn to negatif but it is so unlikely. but in Quran also said at the end, the universe akan dilipat2 bagaikan permaidani yg dilipat2. so is that a sign of big crunch?

they r others possibility which known as big rip. the expanding universe will turn the dark energy into phantom energy. it will rip everything and push everything far far away from others. wat onli exist during dis time is onli subparticle. and there will be a time when all subparticle will find itself alone in their own horizon. so the ending would be very cold and very boring. but if the phantom energy more brutal, even the subparticle will be rip apart. and wat will exist then? oh no

either there will be another big bang or not there already a couple of teori but for me its all just pure imagination. some said the process is in cycle. after big bang, it will big crunch then the process will start again. but for me onli big rip make sense

anyway i believe in multiverse(i already talk about it in previous page although not mention dis term). so maybe there will be another adam and eve but in other universe which is totally different from us. either the other adam n eve already in action or will start  exist after our end would be something more interesting. or maybe we already arguing each other in cari.com in the same universe but in other dimension?

but the most important thing is we already out of topic

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cipanbakar at 26-3-2007 12:45 PM
it is believed end of time will determined by the 'dark energy'. big crunch will happen when our universe suddently stop expand and contract. but in a decade ago scientist found out something str ...

nope... tat is not big crunch.... big crunch happend in ALL directions...... like a ball......

the one u mention in quran.... science use to explain it as well...... the "space" between the flip area is another dimensions.....
black hole is artificially created to go into tat dimension and then white hole to run from it..... why want to enter??? warp travel..... faster travel.... it is assumed tat one metre in the dimension is equal to 1000m in the real world....
and yes..... time travel......

http://science.howstuffworks.com/time-travel.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cipanbakar at 26-3-2007 12:45 PM
but the most important thing is we already out of topic

off topic??? hehee.... no body wana discuss... it is people like us tat keep this thread goin... hahaaa.. you are civil eng??
which coll or uni????

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:12 PM | Show all posts
erkkk big crunch is inverse to big bang. if big bang make the universe expanding, then big crunch is a process of universe contracting. u already explain in ur previous posting that big crunch is like a spring. how come big crunch happen in all direction

anyway i'm not anymore a college student. already working for 3 years. during my college time, physics is my hobby. but since working no time for dis anymore. gud to have dis topic so i can recall back all the sweet memories

i'm in chemical n mechanical background. neway if u don mind wei loon is ur name or actor/actress name? just curious loh

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cipanbakar at 26-3-2007 04:12 PM
erkkk big crunch is inverse to big bang. if big bang make the universe expanding, then big crunch is a process of universe contracting. u already explain in ur previous posting that big crunch is ...

why in all direction?? good question...... and its a big thing to explain....... why the earth, sun star are all sphere??
and if you take a triangle and put it in water, why is it the wave formed is round?? not triangle??? sphere....
a wonderful shape
give u bit math thing
a rope....... 1 metre long..... use it to form any shape.. wat shape has the most area??? square? square? rectangular? nope
it is circle..... u try the perimeter and area formulae...... prove it yourself..... thing try to reach out in all direction as it can reach the fullest... same for contracting... it can contract the fullest........
when u eat.... do you take the food and take it round here n there b4 in your mouth?? no...... you straight put it in your mough....... y?? it is the shortest and fastest route.... same for thing around us...... see the flow of water?? do you ever see water circulates here there?? or try to find a straight path???

as all thing will try to reach equilibrium right??? same for this..... if a balloon is blown.... it grow in all direction same when u
release it..... sometimes, the answer to the big questions are around us.... jz tat do we see it???

wei loon is my name alright??? do any artist deserve such a name ??? hehe
i`m doin my final year in UK now....
how`s the mech eng world in msia????

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 26-3-2007 04:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2007 05:50 PM | Show all posts
ekk i got wat u mean but that one should not described as all direction. big crunch happen everywhere in the universe but their direction is to make them contract.so their direction is to make the 'ball' smaller.  i just imagine all direction mean the galaxies, stars and everything can go anywhere they like

mech world in msia? always suucks as every single other thing. it is boleyland maaa. the onli land where all the stupid thing can happen

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Hey Cipan and Wei Loon.

Great discussions there. Where have u guys been all these while.

Keep it up.:solute:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 09:11 PM | Show all posts
wow~~~ apo bondo tuh ??~~

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts
korang ada tengok gambar bintang/galaksi dari teleskop hubble tu...teruja aku tengoknya...cantik.... www.hubblesite.org...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:50 PM | Show all posts
korang ada tengok gambar bintang/galaksi dari teleskop hubble tu...teruja aku tengoknya...cantik.... www.hubblesite.org...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cipanbakar at 26-3-2007 05:50 PM
ekk i got wat u mean but that one should not described as all direction. big crunch happen everywhere in the universe but their direction is to make them contract.so their direction is to make th ...

hahaaa............ ya... i`m glad you see it clearly..... "the onli land where all the stupid thing can happen"

lot malaysian still want to diri tipu sendiri........

now i`m doin affective engineering for my final year project........ know wat it is?? by embedding emotion in product
design..............

ff: already...........

back to astrophysics......... let`s talk about grand unified theory....... the 4 forces.........
gravity, electromagnetic, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force..........

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MACD at 26-3-2007 07:00 PM
Hey Cipan and Wei Loon.

Great discussions there. Where have u guys been all these while.

Keep it up.:solute:

where have i been??? i`m new here........

just about a week in cari.com

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 11:23 PM | Show all posts

string theory

I have seen in the brian greene's documentary tht big bang is a collision of two brane,although my understanding about strings are shallower than shallow..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 26-3-2007 11:23 PM
I have seen in the brian greene's documentary tht big bang is a collision of two brane,although my understanding about strings are shallower than shallow..

i`ve read his book.. the elegant universe.... i also understand half only as he use too many technical terms......
u can try universe in the nutshell by stephen hawking.... easier and mroe picture.... with colour....

well ,basically, string tehory.......
wat is in atom? nucleus........ in nucleus? proton and electron and neutron.. in those?? quarks? in further in????
like russian doll....... physicist say the smallest thing as being like spring mass system..... the spring as the strong nuclear force ( in grand unified theory).................. it also could explain the biggest thing.. star, galaxies.... where teh spring as being cosmic rays.......
in the book, it is said as being the basic theory to everything

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 27-3-2007 00:02

i`ve read his book.. the elegant universe.... i also understand half only as he use too many technical terms......
u can try universe in the nutshell by stephen hawking.... easier and mr ...

do u mean string or spring?

btw can you enlist all the book you read,I will try search for it..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 27-3-2007 01:20 AM

do u mean string or spring?

btw can you enlist all the book you read,I will try search for it..

\
erm....... do you have englineering or physic background? if yes how much? as some book are quite technical........

the string theory symbolize the string on two scale.....
the two scale is the two theories that govern everything.. and is the hardest to master
quantum mechanics........... for smallest things... atom etc
general relativity............ for the largest things.... star, galaxies

so, string theory can be used for both...... as from grand unified theory as i said before..... there are four forces tat almost all thing has it
gravity..... yes..... even you and the PC infront have gravity.... but it is so small for you to feel it.... to the big star and sun
strong force..... no.. not governing the star... but the smallest thing.....
weak force... yes.. it hold the big thing together......
electromagnetic......... yes.... the 2 atoms tat are moving by fluctuating with 90degree with each other... one atom has the
magnec property and one has electric

it is this 4 force tat hold the atom to the universe together.....

okie..... back to the string and spring... do you know about van der walls?? inertia??
inertia is the natural force that resist wat ever external force......
so, if 2 atom come close together, vanderwall will try to hold it and try not let it touch and inertia will try to hold the atom
from moving..... so, this scenario also analougous as spring...... do you know the anatomy of spring??
basically, if the spring are pulled by people, it will try to retract back..... why???? newton third law....

so do you get the picture?? string or spring.. it is just name......

books i`ve read?? quite a number.. i only buy a few as it is exp..... mostly i read from internet
well........
the universe in the nutshell; brief history of time by stephen hawking
the elegant universe by brian greene
space encyclopidea by DK publish.....
and some are the science magazine tat my cousin gave me......
do you know the malaysia science magazine "kosmic"??
nowadays the mag sucks.....
i read my counsins` about 20 years ago.. the content are so technical and easy to understand....... and has quality
now?? like primary school books........

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I never knew the existence of that at-least-20-year-old science magazine.

What I know is there is this one magazine that I really loved when I was in early teen - Dewan Kosmik. I still remember how I was first attracted to it, the June 1993 edition. I became a subscriber for many years since then. If I am right, they started to publish this magazine in 1993.

Do they still publish this magazine these days?

[ Last edited by  MACD at 27-3-2007 05:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MACD at 27-3-2007 05:41 PM
I never knew the existence of that at-least-20-year-old science magazine.

What I know is there is this one magazine that I really loved when I was in early teen - Dewan Kosmik. I still remembe ...

yes........... sorry for my mistake.. dewan kosmik.......... sorry.... if started in 1993...... i was 8 then
my cousin gave it to me when i was form 4........ about 100++ of them....... i read it almost everyday.........
i love the physic and the math part.. when i was studying in form 4 n 5, in 5th class, i found no problem in physics
even first class people find it difficult among all the subjects...... in the end i got A1 for my physics..... but only 2 A la...
math n physics
even few students from first class got 10 A1 n A2 for physics..... they started of accusing me of cheating........

physics is my passion......   
i started reading form 6 and coll physic when i`m in form 4 and 5 and negleted my account and chemistry....

now?? yeap... they still publish
i once bought it.. it was like children mag now.. with colour and cartoon here and there...... back then the info was so
good...

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 27-3-2007 05:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 05:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.488223 second(s), 42 queries .