CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2900|Reply: 3

22 October 2006

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2006 08:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
a catch 22 for 22 years of impossible things to happen.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-10-2006 10:02 PM | Show all posts

so secretive of hidden agenda

JK? Digest no 31 of October, 06 [276 of 2006] A catch 22 meeting after 22 years in power

Suddenly it happened on 22nd October 2006, but why such secretive meeting?

Why away from those cameras?

Why are the press chasing after the destinations as far as PWTC and Putrajaya?

Simple isn't it if a telephone call to the press of the meeting.

Why no photo of the meeting of 4 eyes? Did it actually happen?

I go back to the SAPP meeting recorded in a silly group photo with PM and published in the papers.

CASH went to deliver the IC crisis memo to the Chief Minister of Sabah but no photo was taken.

But when the ABIM presented the irrelevant and void memo to the Musa Aman, a photo was taken.

So why no photo of the Tun Dr M and Pak Lah? Did it take place really?

Were they in four eye meeting or just over the telephones within the building?

Photographs at the gate do not prove anything.

It is indeed a Catch 22 scenario when it concerns many difficult things for Pak Lah.

One thing is sure, Sabah was an anticipated item in the agenda when the sky in KK turned dark between 3-5 p.m. with thunderstorms as well.

Joshua Kong (proponent of MIGS)

Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper Paper to Parliamentary Select Committee on Integrity (2006).

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2006 10:09 PM | Show all posts

from Kedah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 22, 2006 20:27 PM     

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets At Alor Star Hospital

ALOR STAR, Oct 22 (Bernama) -- The Alor Star Hospital here made history with the birth of quintuplets Sunday.

Hospital Director Dr Che Pah Saad said the mother delivered the two boys and three girls through caesarean section at 1pm.

Each of the babies weighed about 550 grammes," he said, refusing to disclose the mother's name.

He said the mother and her babies are unwell and have been placed at the intensive care unit.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2006 10:11 PM | Show all posts

good things here

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/news.php?id=226099

October 22, 2006 2  2:20 PM     

I Will Continue To Criticise Despite Today's Meeting - Dr M

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 22 (Bernama) -- Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said Sunday he will continue to criticise the current administration "if I feel something is done which is not beneficial to the country".

This is despite the fact that he met Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi at the prime minister's official residence "Seri Perdana" in Putrajaya today.

"The idea that if I have grouses, I will go and tell him. I think that is not workable because people will know why I have a grouse. I have to explain to the people why something wrong has been done.

"As far as I am concerned, if he doesn't say anything, I am going to do this. But whether he says yes or no, I will continue to criticise if I feel something is done which is not beneficial to the country," he told reporters at his house in Seri Kembangan.

Dr Mahathir, who has been critical of Abdullah's administration, met the prime minister for about two hours.

-- MORE

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 22-10-2006 10:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 06:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.327009 second(s), 30 queries .