Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2796|Reply: 3

Mr. Prime Minister of Malaysia.

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2006 08:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest no 19 of September, 06 <233 of 2006>  Security Checklists
Mr. Prime Minister of Malaysia.

Please help the people to resolve this scenario of demonisation of Islam and Islamophobia removed.

We need a comprehensive checklist as a good guide.

Who want to do that?  Give me a good funding to do that.

Quote: Datuk Abdullah Badawi, who is chairman of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC), told the gathering that Islam was not the source of intolerance between peoples of different faiths, and urged for the demonisation of Islam to be stopped and Islamophobia removed.

Lets put our heads together as to how to achieve that -demonisation of Islam to be stopped and Islamophobia removed?

We need to define "demonisation and Islamophobia" like terrorism as the source/root of those 3 terms.

Like I completed the Abuse Security Checklist over alleged spam, I was set free by the anti-spam group led by tm.net. sdn. bhd. after an appeal cum complaint letter.
So how to set free the  human race from the terms namely  demonisation, Islamophobia and Terrorism?

We will try to prepare that  Global Security Checklist as far as Islam is concerned vis-a-vis the west and the non believers.

Joshua Kong
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER,         A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 02:14 PM | Show all posts

this is too much

JK? Digest no 20 of September, 06 <234 of 2006> Why drag in the Head of State Sabah?

The Islamic groups of Sabah submitted a memo to the Head of State and for what? (DE 22/9/06).

I think the Head of Islam in Sabah is the King of Malaysia.

Would the Governor influence the passing of an act deemed to give some troubles to the multi racial and multi religious Sabah in the context of the demonisation of Islam and Islamophobia on a global scale?

We were so peaceful in 1963 in Sabah when there was no national religion.

How can Islam be demonised? Why Islamophobia?

When the believers of Islam think that Islam is peace, but there is no real peace in Sabah due to the Governments' Rampant Excesses Exploitation and Destruction (GREED) allowed by such Governments led by Muslims for decades. Is that not 'demonisation' by the Muslims themselves in their religion? I can write a book on this. Some sponsorship please.

When some people gathered in the State mosque- supposed to be holy place- in 1986 and started shouting 'the brand name - Allah is Great-" then violence followed. Is that not violent JIHAD that gives the Islamophobia in the minds of the unbelievers of Allah? Some people may have been promised heaven for killing others but actually they got HELL, and HELL in Sabah as well. Is there any apology for the 1986's street riots in Kota Kinabalu when the Pope is asked to apologise for an academic harmless paper with sort of legal diagnosis? This can be in another book if sponsored.

Let the State and Federal Constitutions be amended to set people free in personal faiths. How did the State Assembly passed the Syaria Laws an equivalent of Hudud scheme in 1995 in Sabah without public participation and done discreetly?

Is the Governor expected to be involved with politics when it is the responsibility of Government to deal with amendments with full public knowledge?

Last time I wanted to hand over a Memo to the Governor on EPIC of Sabah and despite efforts it was left at the guards box. So is the Governor - the head of all peoples in Sabah?

Joshua Kong

Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER, A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,

Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper

http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

Sugi This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 10:01 AM | Show all posts
this event cannot beat Hishammuddin's act of burning flag. all this stuff will be written in the history, and it will be a joke.

ps, if christianity, islam and jews are going to fight for another thousand year, killing millions of people for their political purposes then i guess its time to open up our philosophy text book and look at the marxism chapter without criticism..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts

bent on self destruction

no body is serious to resolve their own problems with independent source.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 11:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060762 second(s), 30 queries .