Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2330|Reply: 1

Signs (doom?) on 11th September 2006

[Copy link]
Post time 14-9-2006 01:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest no 14 of September, 06 <228 of 2006>  Some signs on 11th Sept 2006

These signs are very unusual and centered around numbers.

I went to a prominent established supermarket in the city, it was unusual to see a very small packet of chicken bones with little flesh selling at 97 cents.  Is it a reminder of the financial crisis in 1997 to be repeated soon in 2007?

This is even more weird.  As you know I had been sending many emails to the Prime Minister but the PM never acknowledged them.  Then on 11th September, I received two sets of auto acknowledgement (same message) a few hours apart of 27 items each.  I thought someone had hacked the PM's website.  But nothing happened on 12 and 13 September as I had sent emails.  What does the number 27 mean?

I think on 11th September, the Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs was telling that the fine sugar would be controlled items on 13th September.  Would the prevailing sugar crisis be resolved for the Puasa Month in 2006?  While the country is hit by prices crisis via the fuel adjustment, it is now hit by a price dilemma of sugar commodity.

I went to a 4 Star Hotel on 12th September, and saw an old notice with the 11th September written as 11th SeMptember, 2006.  Strange M as the unwanted letter sticking out there.

Another observation is that in 1981 just before Dr Mahathir came to power, there was a brief sugar crisis.  Now after 25 years, we have another sugar dilemma.  Would there be some unusual "sweet" changes in Malaysia?

If we sum up all these observations together, the crisis would be seen to be of 'diabolic' dimension.  How would we face this challenge?

In Sabah in particular, an Member of Parliament for the first time raised the question of RM218m worth of road maintenance annually given to a privileged group of 4 companies and published on 11th September 2006 in the Daily Express.  I believe this alleged practice had been for a few decades already but only exposed now.  So I had lodged a report to the Anti Corruption Agency.  What a relief after a long wait to do that?

Also the High Court of Sabah heard an old case on defamation as delayed for 20 years.   Unfortunately, the Plaintiff is my former Principal at the Sabah College when the main defendant is my writing mentor at the Daily Express.  It was the Chief Editor Joseph Fernandez who had started my regular writing to the newspapers back in 1980s. It all started when I first wrote to Daily Express, it was published and it was sort of encouragement that my subsequent letters were published as I sent them there without any coaxing in my new found hobby in writing of complaints.  So today I have become an author without any formal writing tuition. That Daily Express Court case has sort of ended amicably.  What a relief after a long tension?

So for Sabah would a new chapter of some sort unfold in 2006/2007?  I hope I can play that role.

Joshua Kong
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER,         A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-9-2006 09:07 AM | Show all posts

another great sign to note

JK's Digest no 16 of September, 06 <230 of 2006> A great thing on 16th September 2006
Impossible article to appear on 16th September 2006.

Mutalib and myself had sort of agreed to present a memorandum to the Chief Minister at the closing ceremony of the Malaysian celebrations today.

Also there was a proposal to publish this memorandum in the newspapers.

None of the above have taken place and tonight it is a wet event at Likas Sports Complex.
But there are over two hundred members of Parliament with less than 40 Chinese members of that.

In Sabah I believe that there are only three Chinese out of the 25 members of Parliament.
About ten members of Parliament have spoken in recent years in the Parliament about the extra people identity cards (EPIC) or dubious or illegal people in Sabah.

Today in the Daily Express (page 10) and Borneo Post (page 7) rather than on the front page, there was this report of a MP speaking out loud and clear of the IC Crisis in Sabah.  Why not in the front page when the less important 'pony tale' (RSTC) appeared in the front page of Borneo Posts.

The MP Shim Paw Fatt queried the yet to come decision of the Federal Cabinet Committee on Illegals after 5 years, the outcome of Police (Bukit Aman) investigation on the report on Project IC, and what ever memorandum presented to the Government and its agencies.
With this published article coming from a Chinese MP, it does give the divine indication that it is now in the hand of the Chinese to resolve the IC crisis as all other avenues have failed due to complicity issue.

It is an auspicious day (supposed to be but somehow convoluted).

Only Joshua Kong and Mutalib MD had books published on the IC crisis although Dr. Chong Eng Leong had spoken a great deal after the N13 landmark Election Court judgement.   It was also a case involving another Chinese in the Datuk Yong Teck Lee.

As UMNO and Sabah UMNO appears to be impotent to deal with the IC crisis, it is now left to the others irrespective of race and religions.

One significant thing is that while several MPs had mentioned about the illegals in Sabah both inside and outside the Parliament,  there appears to be no MP condoning the issue of genuine ICs by dubious means to the illegals.  Those remain TALKS only as the number of EPIC explodes.

So Joshua Kong is on solid ground as far as EPIC of Sabah is concerned.  Let me clear the mess in Sabah together with Mutalib if he is willing plus others deserving to play the role.

Joshua Kong
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER,         A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper
http://www.e-borneo.com/col/jkong/

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 17-9-2006 09:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 11:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090749 second(s), 28 queries .