Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3036|Reply: 0

Elected representatives to show birth certificates

[Copy link]
Post time 12-8-2006 06:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK? Digest no 12 of August, 06 <192 of 2006> Authentic birth certificates

Can we prove a point?

Elected State and Federal representatives since 1963 (past and present still living), please present their authentic birth certificates for public consumption.

I had been writing that Sabah has an illegal State Government of illegal people including EPIC, by the illegal people and for the illegal people.

Let talk about the elected State and Federal representatives since 1963, how many can present their authentic birth certificates for public consumption.

Even at the nomination centres, only Identity cards are presented as proof of citizenship. Is that enough as far as Federal Consitution? Is possession of IC proof of genuine citizenship? No.

So no excuse for not having authentic birth certificates.  Lets settle this issue once and for all.

I still have mine issued in Labuan - the real genuine British colonial document and with that I claim my homeland here. With that I deserve to have more say than many people. Don't let the mob rule in the nation.

Joshua Kong

Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,

EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163595 second(s), 27 queries .