CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3280|Reply: 2

'Anti war and stop war' sound good for those slogans.

[Copy link]
Post time 3-8-2006 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest no 2 of August, 06 <182 of 2006> Is this a dangerous precedent?

'Anti war and stop war' sound good for those slogans.  (daily express colour)

I thought the University's  Vice Chancellor should lead the students in good academic performance.

Instead 2000 students from UMS and UiTM are showing their handsome faces with blood in their hand over something which is supposed to be banned in Malaysia - demonstration for students.  Selective?

Even indoor forums of intellect content for some events are banned lately.

So why want to stop the War so far away, when the scenario of EPIC of 1-2 millions of illegal people in Sabah are just the recipe for disaster - worst than war - in our midst.

Has the Varsity spoken up on those issues of dubious citizens?

Did the UMS  send the very senior people to the Suhakam's Roundtable Discussion held on 31st July, when I believe the VC was invited?

So don't blame the ranking of our Universities in the world as very low or even out of the screen of higher learning institutions?

It is now reported that ICT of Sabah is lying at the bottom in Malaysia.

I want to know what the VC doing when many PC always online in the Library are sparsely used?

VC,  please  do something closer to heart when the students should be encouraged to upgrade the ICT capabilities rather than demonstration.

I would not recommend a sack but make amend.

Joshua Kong
Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Sugi This user has been deleted
Post time 8-8-2006 01:11 AM | Show all posts
on a issue not related.

Higher Education Minister Dr Shafie Salleh's remark: "I will never allow non-Bumiputra students to enter [Universiti Teknologi Mara] UiTM. I will not compromise on this matter."

despite looking at the matter from the view of racism, we notice intolerance from the characteristic. with such characteristic, i wonder what will the country's future be like?

with all this dramas happened throughout the country (you notice them more and more) makes you terrify of what is behind the hidden agenda.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2006 06:43 AM | Show all posts

VC

How can a VC lead the sheep to demonstrate with BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD>>

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067607 second(s), 29 queries .