CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Capt_ICAEW

HIFI-entry level.what type of cable are you using?

[Copy link]
Capt_ICAEW This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 29-1-2006 12:46 AM | Show all posts
sure it is..i tried to bid it on ebay..as usuall alh..no chance of getting it under 100pounds..i'l get it if i cant any thing better for the same price..buy but dont unpacked it..ahaha..easi to load then to sip to malaysia..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Do you think it will be cheaper in Malaysia ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
not a chance i think..my mum who is actually the adviser for my local product..i asked her to check on the shop around klang where i live..she said the cheapest one is Rm1k..but no brand..made by the shop itself..aiya..not a good news la..if there is like this in malaysia..i doubt it costs you at least 2k..haha..got my eye on the one..but the other one..that simple one in the same website that i paste before seems to be good also..are you interested with this one?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 30-1-2006 12:16 AM
not a chance i think..my mum who is actually the adviser for my local product..i asked her to check on the shop around klang where i live..she said the cheapest one is Rm1k..but no brand..made by t ...

The problem is ...
'How T Bring It Back' ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2006 12:54 AM | Show all posts
mm..that part we need to wait until my june exam finish..once i sort out my kontena i'll contact you..should be no prob i guess..becaue it is basically flat pack..i'll confirm with you back around july onwards..i'll definitely be in malaysia in late august of september..no worry la my friend..i love to help you with the rack..just keep in touch ok..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 30-1-2006 12:54 AM
mm..that part we need to wait until my june exam finish..once i sort out my kontena i'll contact you..should be no prob i guess..becaue it is basically flat pack..i'll confirm with you back around  ...

Won't a contena be expensive ?? :gila:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-1-2006 07:24 PM | Show all posts
hey..
i'll share the contena with my other friends..if you sure want the item..i wont charge for the whole contena la..your shelves more a less become my stuff la..wont tell anyone:gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 30-1-2006 12:54 AM
mm..that part we need to wait until my june exam finish..once i sort out my kontena i'll contact you..should be no prob i guess..becaue it is basically flat pack..i'll confirm with you back around  ...

That's a little too much cause that will really trouble you !!
:kant:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-1-2006 07:35 PM | Show all posts
lets not to talk about this for a while..i'll remind you back about the shelves once my final exam is finished...i would love to help you..if you save you a lot why not..i know how painfull to spend on such item in malaysia...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Ok...
I'll try to find out the price here ! :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
good thing to do...i want to have some cereal before off to university..need to think fast, further study back home or applying for jobs...both have pros and cons...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 31-1-2006 03:37 PM
good thing to do...i want to have some cereal before off to university..need to think fast, further study back home or applying for jobs...both have pros and cons...

Education is the most important ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2006 06:10 PM | Show all posts
yea..you're right but i'm tired of studying..it has been going non stop half of my life...still back home i'm just a normal employee..dont forget to teach me all your business skill...want to be a succesfull businessman like you..i'll help you find ah moi in return..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 31-1-2006 06:10 PM
yea..you're right but i'm tired of studying..it has been going non stop half of my life...still back home i'm just a normal employee..dont forget to teach me all your business skill...want to be a  ...

I'm the really poor in getting ah Mois ....  :blah:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2006 09:54 PM | Show all posts
hey..sorry if offended you with the ah moi stuff..no ah moi issue coming on next..so hows business?..buy proton shares now..once it go up again sell it..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 31-1-2006 09:54 PM
hey..sorry if offended you with the ah moi stuff..no ah moi issue coming on next..so hows business?..buy proton shares now..once it go up again sell it..

Nope .. not a bit ..
Business is BAD now ...
:kant: Some more Chinese New Year !
Need to stock up stuff and didn't work ...
= No Income :kant:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-1-2006 10:27 PM | Show all posts
maybe it just temporarily...what do you run actually?after chinese new year should be ok la...you need to work harder or diverse your business in new line..come on shiang..dont let a a week of bad trade let you down..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 31-1-2006 10:27 PM
maybe it just temporarily...what do you run actually?after chinese new year should be ok la...you need to work harder or diverse your business in new line..come on shiang..dont let a a week of bad  ...

Chinese New Year ... Ok laaa
But still worse than last year

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2006 10:39 PM | Show all posts
thats better..thinking of getting my self into business once i have qualified as a porefessional accountants and have alot of contacs..dont forget to introduce yourslef later on..who knows i may ended up auditing your company..i'll make sure your tax is the lowest as possible

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2006 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Capt_ICAEW at 31-1-2006 10:39 PM
thats better..thinking of getting my self into business once i have qualified as a porefessional accountants and have alot of contacs..dont forget to introduce yourslef later on..who knows i may en ...

Sure i'll introduce the biggest clients to you !
:::

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.304473 second(s), 42 queries .