Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Harumi

For Fruits Basket

[Copy link]
Post time 23-4-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts

Chapter 136 full summary (spoilers)

err.. Sads tak gheti nak citer2 kat sini.. bagi spoiler buleh la..   ala download je tapi simpan sendiri ler huhu. Sads paste summary je la ye

Taken from 美夢 (_miyuchan_) wrote in fruits_basket. All credits goes to her

Chapter 136 full summary (spoilers)

Directly pasted from the one I did for the Fruity group ML becauseI thought that it was ok to share it with as much people as possible..

My comments are in []

It's the day of graduation for Kyoru&co, and finally also the day of Kyo and Tooru's departure is very near.
Tooruis cleaning the house, before they leave she wanted to cleaneverything, they are currently in Kyo's room and she is just finished.
He comments on how there is nothing left since that day he is going to sleep ad Kazuma's place.
Tooru starts to remember the first time they met and becomes a littlesad, she says she is gonna miss everyone how much she was happy to beaccepted...he says that she doesn't even understand at what level..shewas loved.
She was loved way more than what she thinks..and that it's ok because now a new banquet will start...
She says "yes" and then a weird noise coming from her stomach ruins the moment^^;;
Change of scene, Yuuki and Machi.
Yuuki wants to give her the key to his apt so when she will go to visitshe can use it to come inside, he did it so she won't be worried abouthim cheating on her when he will be far.
She says she doesn't think this..and he pretends to throw the key outof the window, she scremas "I was lying" and he says "it's so good whenpeople are sincere"
Then yuki comments that for his leaving there is still a little bit but that tomorrow they are leaving.
Machi asks him if he feels lonely he said yes..she, holding the keysays she too will feel lonely a lot because she won't be able to meetYuki so easily, but she says she will catch up with him for sure, hesays he will wait for her and they kiss [I loved their part]
Change of scene, Kagura and Ritsu.
We see Ritsu talking to Kagura, he asks her if she knew that Shigure stopped to be a writer.
She said she didn't know, she just knew that he went back to the mainhouse,Ritsu says he heard it from Micchan who was incredibly happyabout it XDD (and we see Micchan saying "the devil was destroyed!!!)
Then Kagura comments -as expected, he did it because he wants to be atAkito's side...I wonder if they're going to marry - [this means theyare not married yet?? yadaa;_;]
Ritsu says he doesn't know then Kagura asks - BTW when are you going to get married??- Ritsu panicks^^;;
Then Kagura comments how everyone around her is in love...when shestates she thinks that working is way more fun than being in love (shehas a job)
Then he comments that even if she says so tomorrow she will go to seethose two (kyo and tooru) leave...and she replies yes, but definitelynot for Tooru, just because of kawaii Kyo-kun^^;
He comments in the end how he thinks Kagura is hoping for Kyo and Tooruto become happy...but she sayd "no way, because they will definitely behappy" [Kagura think it's obvious]
Change of scene Kisa and Hiro.
Kisa asks Hiro about Shigure house, now nobody is living there anymoreand she wonders if they will take it down but Hiro said they are goingto keep it still for a while, she says she is happy for this becausethinking of that house being taken down was sad for her. Then shestarts to cry he almost panicks and she says she is thinking abouttomorrow..she says that she wants to smile and see them off tomorrowbut he says "no, even tomorrow if you feel like it, cry because youloved her so much"
Haru, Rin and Momiji.
Haru comment on how Shigure said to Hatori -you'll get slapped byyourself- but he said it while laughing so Haru thinks it's ok..
Momiji replies that of course it's ok, because everybody now is way more mature than Shigure after all...
Then Momiji starts to complain about Kyo that is taking Tooru with him (Momiji kun;_;_;_;)
He says he wants to pinch Kyo but he can't do it when they are going tosee him and Tooru leave because he can't do it in front of Tooru, thenhe adds that thanks to this he has a new dream, he wants to find agreat girlfriend and breing her to meet Toour, so Tooru needs to becomehappy at any cost, needs to smile at any cost. [....from his family toa girlfriend..Takaya sensei why are you so bad with poor Momiji?;_;looks like his maturity fell to a lower level now ._.]
Saki and Kazuma scene.
They hear the voices of the others and comment on how they are havingfun while Kunimitsu eventho he was the one who said Saki could help forthe meals,is scared of her and remembers Kyo's face when they told him.
Saki turns around asking him if he was saying something and he denies^^;
Kazuma comments that it's "tomorrow" and Saki says yeah but even ifthey'll be lonely, there is nothing to worry about, he agrees.
Change again, Arisa is at the phone with Kureno saying that tomorrowKyo and Tooru will leave, she says she will say hello from Kureno tothem and then asks him if the sakura are already blooming he says notyet and then they arrange to meet.
Mine and Ayame.
They are deciding and preparing things for Tooru (presents) There isnot much to say they are always the same..I'm sure in the next summaryevery baloon will be translated^^
Change again, Hatori and Mayu (she has short hair)
Hatori is planning to visit Okinawa in summer and invited Mayu, hewants to travel a bit because he never went anywhere..then Mayu saidhow she won't wear a swimsuit..because she has no breasts..and Hatori
is laughing XDDDDD
Then they leave the cafe and Mayu sats "it would be nice if spring would come" and Hatori is reminded of Tooru.
Then Shikito XDDDD
Shigure is tired, he is saying that they since finished everythingmaybe they can go have fun somewhere? She says no they have to go homethere is work to do there..
He complains that she is so serious^^; But she says -you're going tosee them off tomorrow so we have to go home now and work as much as wecan - he asks her if she's sure she won't go..she says she is sure,
because whenever she'll want to visit them she will...
He comments - This means that when that time will come I'll have to gowith you? - [yeah as if you would find any problem in that ShigureXDD]
Then he stops and looks at her who is smiling kindly at him wblushing alittle...he smiles too and says -You're so cunning XDD- and pats herhead, she smiles more (eyes are under the hat but you can see hersmile) and then he puts his hand on her waist and they continue towalk^^ [*melts in a puddle..sorry sorry*]
Then another of my fave scenes with Shikito, Yuki and Kyo meet and Yuki and Tooru talk.
Yuki asks Kyo if they finished packing he said yes, then he asks him ifhe can speak with Tooru for a little time alone, Kyo says yes, and then[here I cried, it might seems stupid but I squealed at Shikito
and cried only in this point of the chapter..ok nobody wanted to knowthat ne?] Yuki says - ehy bakaneko, work hard - [it's his way to sayganbatte] and Kyo answer smiling - Baka-nezumi you don't need to tellme this - [means,- I know -]
Yuki then goes to Tooru.
Tooru sees him and tells him "Welcome back" he says thank you and thenfrom tomorrow there will be no one to say "welcome back" But he saysthat he is happy..he says that he was at the beginning someone whodealt very bad with other people, he was weak, he couldn't love anyone,he wanted so many things but couldn't get them, then on a day sheappeared in front of him and everything came true..she made a "person"out of himself, that's why he can stand in front of her now, she was aperson who represented for him a mother, and finally he was able totell her.
He says that maybe his feelings might be..weird but he thinks a lot ofthe others think the same too..that's why even if they will continue tolive, they all will think about her, about what she will be doing, ifshe is happy if she's not crying..that's the feeling because she willbe loved by anyone even from now on [ahem..I'm crying now..Yuki in thischapter made me cry]
Then he thanks her, he says "I'm happy I met you Tooru"
Then we see a page with biuldings and it's written "Im leaving!" (Ittekimasu)
Then finally this jump on the future..
We see a girl asking her mother where are Tooru-kun and Kyo-kun Hermother scolds her because she has to say "grandma and grandpa" but thegirl says that Tooru said to call them by their names.
Then the father of the child says "if it's them they definitely went tohave a walk...let's not disturb them while they're in their love lovetime"
Then you see an old Kyo (very kakkoii I might add) and an old Tooru(.....that thing on her face scared me..is that a wrinkle?? I don'twant to think about it>_<;)holdingtheir hands and the description that says "together, holding our hands,accepting both good and bad things, years are passing by...."

THE END

[ Last edited by  sads at 23-4-2007 10:13 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

cooldarknight This user has been deleted
Post time 23-4-2007 02:08 PM | Show all posts
hhm.... good ending... tepat seperti yg aku jangkakan... Tooru & Kyo.... (hhmmm kesian Yuki.... tp Tooru lebih match dgn Kyo...)

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2007 12:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #142 cooldarknight's post

Uhmm.. tapi yuki anggap tohru macam mak je kan. Sads suka dia ngan machi. Dua2 mcm psiko skit huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 12:30 PM | Show all posts
dah abis nengok anime cite nie...best sgt...now nak baca manga plak...sapa tau kat mana nak dpt 2nd hand manga? kat kino mahal sgt n cuma ada vol  1 -17 jer

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 01:39 AM | Show all posts
aku tengok arituh cam cita jiwang

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:07 PM | Show all posts
halo.. baru bukak balik ini benang..

aku ada satu soalan yang agak bodoh-bodoh ayam lah...
cemana aku nak donlod seme episode manga furuba ni.. yang english ttranslationlah...

hik hik hik

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-7-2007 08:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #146 fawabi's post

kebanyakkan site torrent ada full episode w sub. google je..

direct download kat forum ni. Biasa la kena register dulu..

http://www.masta-gamerz.com/anime.php
http://www.animea.net/series

[ Last edited by  sads at 17-7-2007 08:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2007 05:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #147 sads's post

sad.. nape tak bleh ek? aku siap registered lagi.. tak leh gak nak donlod manga dia.. ke pc aku yang suwey kemoning?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2007 05:15 PM | Show all posts
In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

[http://www.vietxanime.com/forums/login.php]

kuaq benda ni time aku log in.. apesal ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2007 07:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #149 fawabi's post

alamak.. sorry la fawabi. Sads tak pernah masuk benda ni sebab sads beli cd dia. Pakai torrent la senang. Sekaligus dload.. cuma lambat skit la nak abis ikut orang seed.

sads dah try register.. ok je.. masalah teknikal kot

sads check direct dlioad dia pakai megaupload

[ Last edited by  sads at 18-7-2007 07:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2007 09:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #150 sads's post

tu ar.. aku dah siap register megaupload sekali tak leh jugak..
aku beli dvd dia.. tapi tingin nak baca manga dia... hat vcd tu sama 26 episodes tu kah?

aku bantai baca wikipedia aje ni.. nak tau citer ringkas..

alah.. nak carilah manga depa.. huk huk mana celah tah nak carik ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #151 fawabi's post

kat site ni dah release complete volume

http://nemuidesu.com/Documents/index.htm

Enjoy!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 11:31 AM | Show all posts
sad.. bahasa nihongga daaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #153 fawabi's post

mana ada... dah translate tu. sads dload kat situ slalu tau

kan dia tulis scanlation kat situ. Baca betul2

[ Last edited by  sads at 19-7-2007 11:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 11:43 AM | Show all posts
chup chup..
gelojoh beno aku nih..
dah dapat yay.. english version.. whoo hoo

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 11:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #155 fawabi's post

tau takpe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2007 11:47 AM | Show all posts
:kiss:

tenkkiu sad..
aku harap aku dapat setelkan donlod seme... muahhahahha

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 01:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #157 fawabi's post

no prob.. slamat mendload

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2020 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by justanotherme at 26-6-2020 07:40 PM
iediel_manira replied at 13-1-2007 09:36 AM
saya dah habis tgk citer ni.. best sangat tapi naper tohru ngan kyo..? pada pengamatan saya, tohru l ...

hi saje nak bagitahu fruits basket dah ada remake 2019, baru tengok cerita ni tak sangka pulak pernah tayang kat malaysia dulu.... sekarang ni dia ada sambung 2nd season dan paling best dia akan completekan sampai 3rd season (maksudnya sampai habis manga)  
macam pelik kan reply 13 tahun lepas punya forum... tak tahulah ada orang nak reply ke tak

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 04:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.315876 second(s), 41 queries .