CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3552|Reply: 3

[Cinta] To all the women/girls out there...

[Copy link]
Post time 5-10-2021 02:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Why?
Why must you take that someone's word negatively when that someone actually did not?
Why must you push them away once that someone fall in love with you madly?

Why must you punish them for something that person didn't even know?

Why must you be so mad at someone who loves you?When that person tries to convince you, countless times, that you are best woman that that person ever met/had in that person's life the moment you felt like you are not worthy to be with that person, why won't you let that not-so-good feeling go away?
When that someone asked you what that person did wrong, why must you let that person think about it alone and not just that person about it?
When you first said that we can get through this our own way, why is it that the one who is going to end it was you?

Saya rasakan hubungan kami ini seperti telur di hujung tanduk. Hanya menanti masa untuk jatuh sahaja and hancur bekecai begitu sahaja... I never want it to end like this. Never even want this to be over. I still love her. I want to be happy with her.
I just wish i knew what do to but I really don't know. I don't know if what I'm doing right now is right for you...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2021 05:56 PM | Show all posts

I never want it to end like this. Never even want this to be over. I still love her. I want to be happy with her.
I just wish i knew what do to but I really don't know. I don't know if what I'm doing right now is right for you...
indulging is okay .. eerrmm

but do it responsibly

in fulfilling partnership ..

we are not co-dependent .. dependent or even entirely independent

we are interdependent ..

There is a giving and receiving and a flow

so ya .. eerrmm

not an excuses more rather an execution

once d'effect is good .. d'cause will be good

yap .. one more thing .. hhrrmm  

avoid adopting a tonality that's frivolous

all d'best .. chill

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2021 08:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Carila pasangan hidup yg menyayangi kita...lebih menyayangi kita ...jgn kita yg terlebih menyayangi dia sedangkan sayang dia terhadap kita tak seperti kita menyayangi dia...

Bila pasangan tu lebih menyayangi kita...tiap hari ada ja perbuatan dan kata2 yg romantik untuk kita..x payah nk tanya sayang kita ke tidak.....dia sendiri asyik ungkap ....apa yg kita nk semua dia sanggup turutkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2021 01:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
masalah ape

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.317152 second(s), 36 queries .