Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1459|Reply: 1

Business Opportunity (Beauty and Health) - JANA PENDAPATAN PASIF

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2021 03:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by anciat96 at 17-8-2021 03:10 PM

If you are the one who wish "to start up business during this pandemic" or "you are currently running a business that has been influenced badly by this pandemic", this business opportunity that I want to introduce to you might be an alternative for you to let you have an opportunity to make a change during this pandemic.

This is a Singapore direct sale company, has provided a INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS platform for us to start up our business with small capital only. This company is founded since year 2008, has a very complete operating system, company branch has been developed to 12 different countries and the business teams also expand to all aorund the world.

This company focuses on high-tech beauty and health market. During these 13 years, company has launced 2 products only. The characteristics of this business:
- daily payment
- earning SGD (convert to MYR: 3.15 times)
- no stockpile
- no monthly consumption
- no annual fee
- no sales target
- business account can pe passed to next generation
- income earned can be reported for taxes directly (CP58 - Malaysia Self- Employed Category)

We are currently looking for business partner. If you are the one who willing to learn by following the system and the team, you can start to gain your passive income within few-month time.
*Disclaimer: This is not money game.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will let you know the marketing plan and also how is the operation of the entire system.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2021 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Great Info, however i will close the thread since it leads to promotion. If anyone interested  can PM the author.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096606 second(s), 35 queries .