Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2973|Reply: 2

How to prevent from sickness -plague -diseases

[Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2021 07:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-7-2021 07:18 PM

How to prevent from sickness -plague -diseases

Free from disease- plague and others. I recommend reading Psalms 91 daily morning prayer and before going to bed. Watch how your life transform. It works for me. Psalms 91 won't work for people who commit sinful life- eating corrupt money-lies-adultery and evil things. Sin will make your life more problems in life...

My method: Before going to bed, I light a holy oil lamp; I have a wooden plate written  Pslams 91 and another printed A4 placed in my prayer room ..I burn incense and pray twice a day, morning and night, before going to bed.

You will see good life without any sickness -diseases or evil that come uponyou and have a good night sleep. Try it then you know the result.
Also, after wake up, read:  Thank you, God, for waking me up this morning. Another birthday for me for keeping me alive. In God I trust -Amen.

Here is a real story to share: many years back, I was attacked by the evil spirit in my sleeping—horrible disturbance. I could feel a kind entity standing and pressing my chest that I could not breathe. The reason for the attack because  I have abandoned reading Bible and spirituality because of my busy lifestyle.

I went and print Psalms 91 in A4 paper- light holy lamp- start to pray.... then I could sleep without any disturbance. Something makes me wonder, Did  God create demons to teach us a lesson-remind us?

Only the Creator knows- Amen

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2021 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Yes, people should obey the Law/commandments/Word of God (= avoid committing sins or lawlessness), in order to gain a good, healthy and long life on earth. Additionally, to go to heaven (= be saved from hell) after death or leaving this earth requires faith/trust/belief in Jesus the Christ/Messiah and His completed works on the Cross, not faith in our own works of the Law (= avoided committing sins or lawlessness).
....... God's ideal people are Jewish Christians like the 12 Apostles - MATT.19:16-23, ie those who have kept the Law/Word and believed in Jesus Christ.

Problem is, there are some Gentile Christian adults who had committed sins or lawlessness before coming into faith in Jesus Christ, eg drug-addicts, alcoholics(cf: LEV.10:9), chain-smokers, adulterers/divorcees/sexual fornicators with STD, sodomites with HIV, dabblers in the occult, etc = they may still be suffering the curses of God for their past sins, even though they have become new Christians. They may not have a good, healthy and long life on earth but they may still be saved from hell after death - eg 1COR.5:1-5. Of course, this does not preclude such suffering Gentile Christians from being miraculously healed by God/Jesus, but which should be a rare happening today.

It is likely more negative to force such suffering and "defective" Gentile Christians to be reformed and to stop their substance addiction, eg be sinless and law-abiding by stopping taking drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, or to force them to search for healing/cure desperately. The Word of God at ACTS.15:28-29 allows them to remain as they are, except to start their new-born-again lives by keeping just 4 simple non-burdensome laws/commandments of Moses Law, ie avoid things offered to idols, taking blood, things strangled and sexual immorality. Thereafter, they should learn to keep the other non-burdensome laws and be exempted from burdensome laws like circumcision, kosher/clean foods, etc.

....... Please see my thread about Gentile Christians.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2021 01:34 PM | Show all posts
lurkingaround replied at 28-10-2021 04:43 PM
Yes, people should obey the Law/commandments/Word of God (= avoid committing sins or lawlessness), ...

Agreed.
To me reading Bible is like medicine. It heals my soul- Amen

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.807386 second(s), 30 queries .