Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Rahah

[tvN/iQiyi/Netflix 2021] JIRISAN - Jun Ji Hyun, Ju Ji Hoon

[Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2021 03:44 PM | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 2-10-2021 02:28 PM
Go Min Si as Lee Da-won

"A mood maker with a tremendous ability to find good, fun and pleasant th ...

ada go minshi yeayyy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2021 05:07 PM | Show all posts
apsal cuma nampak 1 page je kat benang ni? iols nak check ada sesapa dah post pasal video yg ada tunjuk highlight citer ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2021 05:10 PM | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 17-10-2021 05:07 PM
apsal cuma nampak 1 page je kat benang ni? iols nak check ada sesapa dah post pasal video yg ada tun ...

ok baru nampak...TT dah post...
tapi peliklah cari forum yg baru upgrade ni...kena post something dulu baru nmpk latest posts sblm ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2021 05:23 PM | Show all posts

tvN “Jirisan” Explains The Organization Of The Rangers In The Drama + Relationships Between Characters

As “mountain rangers” is a new topic for a drama, tvN’s “Jirisan” shared a chart that explains the organization of the rangers at Mount Jiri National Park, as well as the relationships between characters.

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), “Jirisan” is an upcoming mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

The relationship chart begins by outlining how Mount Jiri National Park is managed. At the top are Headquarters, followed by the Mount Jiri National Park Jeonbuk Office. The Jeonbuk Office is split into two divisions: the Haedong Branch Office and the Bidam Shelter. The Haedong Branch Office is located at the bottom of the mountain and the Bidam Shelter is located at the top.

The Haedong Branch Office includes top ranger Seo Yi Kang (Jun Ji Hyun), rookie ranger Kang Hyun Jo (Joo Ji Hoon), leader Jo Dae Jin (Sung Dong Il), and rangers Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se), Lee Yang Sun (Joo Min Kyung), and Lee Da Won (Go Min Si). Lee Da Won is also a rookie ranger who looks up to Seo Yi Kang as her role model. Lee Yang Sun is an administrative employee of the office rather than a ranger.

Seo Yi Kang joined the rangers at the same time as Jung Goo Young in the Haedong Branch Office and Park Il Hae (Jo Han Chul) at the Bidam Shelter. Park Il Hae is the team leader of the Bidam Shelter, which is a refuge for visitors who encounter an emergency while on the mountain. As a result, the three of them have a special colleague relationship.

Other employees at the Jeonbuk Office include Chief Kim Gye Hee (Joo Jin Mo); Kim Sol (Lee Ga Seob), who works on behalf of environment conservation and knows everything about Mount Jiri’s history, culture, and literature; and Yoon Soo Jin (Kim Guk Hee), a researcher at the Ecological Restoration Center, who is described as a “walking encyclopedia.”

Key characters in “Jirisan” include the residents of Haedong Village, who live with Mount Jiri as a constant backdrop in their lives. Lee Moon Ok (Kim Young Ok) is an important elder in the village and operates a restaurant near the mountain. She lost her son and daughter-in-law to an accident 20 years ago, and so raised her granddaughter, Seo Yi Kang, herself.

Kim Woong Soon (Jeon Suk Ho) and Constable Park (Han Dong Ho) are police officers at Haedong Police Station. Kim Woong Soon is a know-it-all who has a deep love for his hometown and Mount Jiri. Constable Park is a newcomer to the police force and is always nervous that something might happen on his watch.

credit : soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2021 05:30 PM | Show all posts

Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Sung Dong Il, Oh Jung Se, And Jo Han Chul Risk The Storm In “Jirisan” Group Poster

tvN’s upcoming drama “Jirisan” has unveiled a group poster of the main cast!

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as her rookie partner Kang Hyun Jo, who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they begin to uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

Sung Dong Il, Oh Jung Se, and Jo Han Chul play the other rangers at Mount Jiri National Park. Sung Dong Il’s character, Jo Dae Jin, has been a ranger for half his life. He is a simple, honest man who is fully committed to his work and takes responsibility for his junior colleagues. Oh Jung Se’s character, Jung Goo Young, is extremely practical and always leaves his job right on the clock, regularly takes vacation days, and disappears as soon as he’s dismissed. Jo Han Chul’s character, Park Il Hae, is slow on the uptake but he has a simple tenaciousness and a clear sense of responsibility.

The new group poster for “Jirisan” shows all five rangers risking the elements in order to save the lost and stranded on the mountain. Jun Ji Hyun faces down a fierce fire, while Joo Ji Hoon embraces his responsibilities in his serious and determined expression. Sung Dong Il, who plays the branch office head, takes the lead in a crisis situation, while Oh Jung Se and Jo Han Chul also throw themselves into the rescue effort in full gear. The poster also shows that the rangers are on call no matter whether it’s day and night and making use of special equipment like helicopters.

credit : soompi

btw cantik group poster ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2021 05:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 17-10-2021 05:10 PM
ok baru nampak...TT dah post...
tapi peliklah cari forum yg baru upgrade ni...kena post something  ...

Laa yeke uols... kena komen dulu baru keluar komen2 lain tu... iols tepek poster kat page depan pun dah takde...

Uols tepek gambar guna icon tu ke? Iols xboleh tepek...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2021 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by xyla73 at 17-10-2021 05:44 PM
Rahah replied at 17-10-2021 05:39 PM
Laa yeke uols... kena komen dulu baru keluar komen2 lain tu... iols tepek poster kat page depan pu ...

iols guna laptop kalau nak post gambar atau video...x reti dah guna hp sejak guna layout baru ni...

oh yelah baru perasan gambar2 dlm posting2 sblm ni semua dah hilang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2021 05:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 17-10-2021 05:42 PM
iols guna laptop kalau nak post gambar atau video...x reti dah guna hp sejak guna layout baru ni.. ...

Oh... patut uols boleh tepek gambar tu... iols tadi tepek YouTube guna PC version...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2021 06:16 PM | Show all posts

Artikel pasal interview dgn writer, Kim Eun Hee - translated from naver

Kim Eun Hee (writer)

tvN’s 15th anniversary special project ‘Mt. Jirisan’ (screenplay by Kim Eun-hee / directed by Lee Eung-bok / produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, Baram Pictures) is a special project for the 15th anniversary of the tvN project with Seo Yi-gang (Jeon Ji-hyun), the best ranger in the Jirisan National Park, and Kang Hyeon-jo (Ju Ji-hoon), a new ranger who has an unspeakable secret. Jirisan is a mystery drama about the story that takes place while digging up a mysterious accident that takes place in a mountain.

Writer Kim Eun-hee, who was in charge of writing, first talked about the reason for planning ‘Mt. Jirisan'.
"When I first started planning last year, there were a lot of personally difficult things for me, but I wanted to be healed myself as I only talked about killing each time (in my previous dramas). So, I wanted to tell a story about a Jirisan Ranger who saves someone from Jirisan, where mountains, trees, and nature come from.”, she said, foreshadowing a different outcome from her previous works.
“At first, I vaguely thought that if a disaster occurred in the mountains, the 119 rescue team would come in just like in the city, but after researching the data, it was different. In the case of a distress accident that occurs in the mountains, it is said that the rangers belonging to the National Park Corporation who know the topography and characteristics of the mountain very well are the mainstay of the search. So naturally, I chose the job of a ranger for this project.”

Even in the background of setting Jirisan as the stage among many mountains, she said, “I first heard about Jirisan through the story of ‘the supremacy’. I heard that you don't go up and down in one day, but carry a heavy load for 3 days 2 nights, 3 nights 4 days, and keep walking until you see the end. At that time, I thought that Mt. Jiri was not a mountain for activities, but a mountain of patience, a mountain where I went to find answers when I had a problem.”

She continued, “Mt. Jirisan has a long history and contains many stories. I imagined that people who climbed such a wide and deep mountain would come with various thoughts. “I wanted to draw a picture of the lives and lives of various people, from those who come thinking about death, those who come to live, those who seek answers to life, and those who come with a certain origin.” In this way, it is interesting to see what kind of person stinky stories will be captured by writer Kim Eun-hee, who looked at Jirisan from the perspective of the boundary between this world and the afterlife.

Meanwhile, the lineup of Jun Ji-hyeon (Seo Yi-gang) and Ju Ji-hoon (Kang Hyeon-jo) gathered a hot topic. Writer Kim Eun-hee said, "I think I told the two actors little by little in advance whether they like mountains and mountaineering. In the case of Jun Ji-hyeon, I heard that she had traveled up and down Mt. Cheonggye at the level of a flying squirrel, so I thought she might be an actress who suits the mountain very well. Joo Ji-hoon also heard that he climbed the surrounding mountains every time he had a break while working on other projects, so I thought he wouldn't hate the mountains. I'm just grateful that both of you readily responded."

Lastly, “I hope it will be a fun drama and not boring. I hope that even a little bit of blockage will be cleared while looking at the cool scenery of Mt. Jirisan in the stuffy reality.”

On the other hand, tvN's 15th anniversary special project 'Mt. Jirisan' will be broadcasted for the first time at 9 pm on Saturday, October 23.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2021 10:07 AM | Show all posts
masuk watchlist

nak tgk diorg dalam kingdom S3 belum dapat...kita tgk Jirisan dulu laa

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2021 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Jirisan ni ganti Hometown Cha Cha Cha???

Ada 3 pelakon best including Oh Jung Se.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2021 09:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
solarlunar replied at 18-10-2021 09:20 PM
Jirisan ni ganti Hometown Cha Cha Cha???

Ada 3 pelakon best including Oh Jung Se.

Yup... Jirisan ganti Homecha...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2021 05:27 PM | Show all posts
mlm ni start kan? yes tak sabar...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2021 06:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 23-10-2021 05:27 PM
mlm ni start kan? yes tak sabar...

Yup... malam ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2021 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 23-10-2021 06:53 PM
Yup... malam ni...

Sapa ada iQiYi, epi 1 dah ada skrg…

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2021 10:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Daebak!!! iols nak repeat lagi...
Tengok episode 1 ni iols rasa macam tak cukup kalau 16 episodes je... serious memang best...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2021 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Rahah replied at 23-10-2021 10:44 PM
Daebak!!! iols nak repeat lagi...
Tengok episode 1 ni iols rasa macam tak cukup kalau 16 episodes je ...

iols pun nak repeat lagi nak fahamkan betul2...
first episode very impressive...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2021 07:31 AM | Show all posts
satu benda nak cakap cinematography memang daebak...
the aeriel view of the mountain & the nature...
hah citer ni buat rasa desperate nak gi waterfall & forest setelah sekian lama terkurung kat rumah...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2021 09:48 AM | Show all posts
ni antara screenshot drpd epi 1...cantik kan gambar2 ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2021 09:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 24-10-2021 10:48 AM
ni antara screenshot drpd epi 1...cantik kan gambar2 ni...

masyaAllah cantiknya

Kudos to the team, first EP tak menghampakan
Mesti theyol hard work gila2 sbb drama ni promo Jirisan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 02:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.433209 second(s), 43 queries .