CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2649|Reply: 1

[Miscellaneous] pirate proxy list

[Copy link]
Post time 5-6-2021 06:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

The Pirate Bay is a Swedish website that indexes torrent files and is one of the most popular torrent search engines for downloading torrents. It is one of the most popular websites, but it has been taken down in several countries, including India, the United Kingdom, France, and Australia, due to a copyright argument by the original authors. However, as a result of this change, proxy sites for Pirate Bay have sprung up in several countries, including India, allowing daily users to access the web in countries where it is banned. So, in this guide, we'll go through all of the Pirate Bay proxy sites and include a list of connections. If you are unable to navigate Pirate Bay in your area, first search with Google to see if it is unavailable in your area. If it is unavailable, you can use the pirate proxy list listed on our site.

You may also like: Kickass Proxy List

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2021 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shadowhunter202 at 16-12-2021 08:22 AM

Thanks for the info mate. I really like Pirate bay too. I mean, the main idea that I can download the latest movies, tv shows without any limitations is awesome. Besides, ngl, Pirate Bay has like the most easy to navigate interface and yet so beautiful at the same time! But what really amused me, is the fact that despite how many times Pirate bay was taken down in plenty countries, somehow, it still manages to stay alive, lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.275958 second(s), 29 queries .