CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3403|Reply: 7

[IT & Technology] E-Commerce Provider (Online Payment Gateway)

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2021 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Our online payment arm offers a secure internet paymentgateway that covers both card and non-card payment channels, as well as onlinebusinesses throughout Malaysia. Grow your business with our convenient andsecure e-commerce payment solution and you will be able accept payments fromonline shoppers anytime, anywhere.
Your online store can accept Multiple Payment Chanel such asCredit Cards, Debit Cards, e-wallets and Online Banking while enjoying valueadded services provided by us including payment reconciliation and settlement,fraud prevention system, fraud monitoring and real-time reporting.
We provide one stop e-commerce solution from A to Z for webdevelopment to payment gateway solution integration.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

HotlineNumber: 011-2629 0628 [Cyndee]
WhatsApp:https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=601126290628

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Merchan ... CreditDebitEwallets
For more videos, please visit our Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4glEoIqbZZVT6wWd0Ez6Q

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2021 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by moreau1991 at 21-6-2021 10:29 PM

Super information! I want to learn as much as possible about E-Commerce and I rly like it!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2021 02:25 PM | Show all posts
有时候,开始是任务中最困难的部分,但如果您一步一步来,任务看起来就不那么令人生畏了。那么如何在一个project代写 中组织一份像样的项目报告呢?让我们从头开始。设计和实现您的项目: 没有设计和实现的项目就像没有配料的蛋糕。您不能创建成品。我假设您已经完成了这些步骤。如果没有,建议您赶紧上班!文献综述:接下来,您需要复习文献。您需要回顾期刊,看看其他学者对您的主题写了什么。我假设您也读过这些文献。如果您还没有做过,您需要做大量的研究。

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2021 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RobiN0963 at 24-6-2021 03:27 PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing it! Quick question. Can I use your services to pay for my order in a couple of Chinese stores? I really need it since some stores do not accept both my credit and debit cards. Well…actually, the problem is with my banks, since they forbid the transaction for no reason, while I have to stare at my basket and see how items there disappear.
I have no idea why I am so unlucky to order from abroad. Everything started when I had to wait for three months for my order. I finally figured out how to track packages via the epacket tracking number, and my bank forbids the transaction.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2021 01:46 PM | Show all posts
RobiN0963 replied at 22-6-2021 10:14 PM
Wow! Thanks for sharing it! Quick question. Can I use your services to pay for my order in a couple  ...

Yes, you may do so. Please contact us for more details

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2021 01:47 PM | Show all posts
moreau1991 replied at 21-6-2021 10:28 PM
Super information! I want to learn as much as possible about E-Commerce and I rly like it!

Great! Please contact us if you would like to know for more details

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-4-2022 04:18 PM | Show all posts
When I started doing ecommerce, I realized that I needed to use the right card processing company, and start such a merchant account. Especially if you have order pick-up points, then buy a terminal for NFC payments and then you will be able not to pay for fees and save money on it. Good luck!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2022 04:47 AM | Show all posts
Excellent source of data! I am really interested in expanding my knowledge of e-commerce to its fullest since I find it fascinating. I would want to put this to the test for the sssniperwolf online store.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.337090 second(s), 35 queries .