Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4159|Reply: 8

biochemical weapons/senjata biokimia- menakluki dunia lain kerana tamak –kuasa

[Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2021 02:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 22-7-2021 06:34 PM

biochemicalweapons/senjata biokimia

Smlm deria kuat kata covid 19 dan virus2 yang  amat bahaya ini buatan dari tangan2 jahat dari Negara komunis.

Mimpi  saya dari ‘holy men” pernah memberi amaran bahawa ‘you now heading to evil age” apa kah benar virus ini memang dari negara  komunis yang ingin  menakluki dunia lain kerana tamak –kuasa ?

Aku x percaya dgn China dan North Korea....kedua-dua ini kawan rapat= komunis...

Magog What Role Does China Play In Biblical End Times Studies?

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswantto ... dies/#ixzz6v6GzLsYK

mimipi saya dari 'holy men" -https://mforum.cari.com.my/forum ... 2307&extra=page%3D1
18-3-16

selalu saya melihat 'mxxxxta sxxxpxxxt' di taman2 masa saya jogging... bukan  warga tempatan tapi dari luar ..samada china atau north korea...mungkin ada motif tertentu.....ONLY GOD KNOWS...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2021 03:00 PM | Show all posts
kominis+demokrat = globalist

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2021 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 23-5-2021 07:27 PM

Covid 19 and new variant(virus) not easy to killed /or make it vanished.....I firmly believed this is not an act of GOD but an act of evil hands from the human.

Total lockdown will not going to make the virus disappear. The virus will emerge again and again  ...everything going to be a new norm.

Another Monster virus is going to hit soon.....

hmmm, me not taking any vaccine, but I strictly observed SOP and eat healthy meals and exercise regularly to increase my immune system..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2021 08:59 PM | Show all posts
AbukRokok replied at 17-5-2021 03:00 PM
kominis+demokrat = globalist

16 pesawat tentera China 'ceroboh' ruang udara Malaysia

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/577148

Truth.8:  sudah mula

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2021 09:24 PM | Show all posts
china just a launchpad for an alibi & ehancement of gain of function
the virus is from USA originally

the communist is too weak for world domination they just the Darth Vader with stormtrooper

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2021 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-7-2021 11:27 PM
AbukRokok replied at 1-6-2021 09:24 PM
china just a launchpad for an alibi & ehancement of gain of function
the virus is from USA original ...

You cannot trust China...Bible already prophecy  about them

watch: Why Your Country needs to Stop selling out to China!:https://fb.watch/v/2g1r0z0d2/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-7-2021 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 22-7-2021 06:32 PM

China should provide raw data on pandemic's origins - WHO's Tedros

Reuters
Published 16 Jul 2021, 10:45 am

The head of the World Health Organisation said on Thursday that investigations into the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic in China were being hampered by the lack of raw data on the first days of spread there and urged it to be more transparent.

A WHO-led team spent four weeks in and around the central city of Wuhan with Chinese researchers and said in a joint report in March that the virus had probably been transmitted from bats to humans through another animal.

It said that "introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway", but countries including the United States and some scientists were not satisfied.

"We ask China to be transparent and open and to cooperate," WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a news conference on Thursday.

"We owe it to the millions who suffered and the millions who died to know what happened," he said.

China has called the theory that the virus may have escaped from a Wuhan laboratory "absurd" and said repeatedly that "politicising" the issue will hamper investigations.

Tedros will brief WHO's 194 member states on Friday regarding a proposed second phase of study, WHO's top emergency expert Mike Ryan said.

"We look forward to working with our Chinese counterparts on that process and the director-general will outline measures to member states at a meeting tomorrow, on Friday," he told reporters.

German Health Minister Jens Spahn, who held talks with Tedros on Thursday, urged China to enable investigations into the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic to continue, saying more information was needed.

Spahn, speaking during a visit to the WHO headquarters in Geneva, also announced a 260 million euro (US$307 million) donation to WHO's ACT-Accelerator programme, which aims to ensure the entire world, including poorer countries, receive Covid-19 vaccines and tests.

- Reuters

Truth.8:  GOD WILL EXPOSED SOON LITTLE BY LITTLE...MARK MY WORDS..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2021 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-9-2021 09:33 AM

NOT ONLY IS THE VIRUS MAN-MADE BUT ANOTHER SAD STORY IS THE VAXXXX
READING IN THE FB MADE ME SAD...MANY ALREADY HAVE THE XXXX   
LUCKY, I DID NOT GET THAT XXXXX AND I NEVER WILL
ALL THIS LEADING TO EVIL AGE...TO MAKE HUGE $$$$$$

In England, hundreds of vaccinated people hospitalised with Delta

Public health experts warn that ‘vaccines do not eliminate all risk’ amid early signs jabs may not stop Delta transmission. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2 ... ns-fully-vaccinated

More will be exposed. The truth set you free
Proverbs 19:9
9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-9-2021 11:57 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074734 second(s), 39 queries .