CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: seribulan

[Ilusi & Ilustrasi] Can You Pass The Love Test?...

[Copy link]
Post time 31-7-2021 06:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Congratulations! You are a Love Genius. You should write a column and share your knowledge with others, as there are MANY in the world who wished they could navigate love as well as you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2021 03:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2021 12:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"You Aced It!

Congratulations! You are a Love Genius. You should write a column and share your knowledge with others, as there are MANY in the world who wished they could navigate love as well as you."
https://www.playbuzz.com/elizabethderryberry10/can-you-pass-the-love-test-dating-romance-quiz-lover#:~:text=You%20Aced%20It,well%20as%20you.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2021 03:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Congratulations! You are a Love Genius. You should write a column and share your knowledge with others, as there are MANY in the world who wished they could navigate love as well as you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2021 03:36 PM | Show all posts

Hi. Well, it has become much easier to be a genius of love now, and you know, I want to reveal to you a wonderful secret of how this can be done much faster. I am sure that you will definitely like these best dating apps for teens and I advise you to tell your friends about it as well. I find this information amazing because it takes a long time to explore these sites on my own.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2021 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Can I just take the money? I don't think I'll like the candy from the 1920s shop because I doubt there're going to be candies from https://joyorganics.com/blogs/news/top-ten-cbd-candies. And there won't be CBD gummies that I love the most. Anyway, I spent 5.69, and it's more money than I had, so now I'm running from the police, I guess.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-9-2021 11:15 PM | Show all posts
You Passed!

Nice job! Everyone thinks they know a lot about love, but not everyone does. You do! Your high love IQ will serve you well in relationships and when giving out dating advice to your friends.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2021 10:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2021 08:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cinta itu buta

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2021 10:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

*Akulah si doctor cintaa*

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2022 02:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Congratulations! You are a Love Genius. You should write a column and share your knowledge with others, as there are MANY in the world who wished they could navigate love as well as you

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2022 04:31 PM | Show all posts
I agree. Finding or coping with love is not always easy.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2022 01:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2023 12:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Aced It!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2023 08:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2023 04:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2024 09:00 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2024 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Congratulations! You are a Love Genius. You should write a column and share your knowledge with others, as there are MANY in the world who wished they could navigate love as well as you

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2024 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Gambar & Video

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 08:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127464 second(s), 42 queries .