CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1550|Reply: 3

[Miscellaneous] Light Toys

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2021 04:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
  • The classic light up teddy bear is stuffed with high quality PP cotton, which does no harm to kids and parents and will be assured without worrying about tough attachment hurting children and beads or buttons falling off.

You will probably regard it as a simple white teddy bear at the first sight. But you’ll be amazed at how amazing teddy bear it is! When batteries installed, turn on the switch and you’ll find how beautiful looks at night! The lights are bright and they illuminate the colors beautifully! It should be a nice gift for your baby girls boys and other beloved ones also can make as your promotional item for your business.

Lets us make your LED soft plush toy to attract your potential client for your company. Call us now to customize these Custom Made Plush Toys with any text, designs, and message.

Office Number: 03 6263 7977 Sales Team: 018 254 1977 / 018 288 1977 / 018 299 3097

Email: magspremiums@gmail.com / csmagspremiums@gmail.com / sdmagspremiums@gmail.com

Websites: www.magspremiums.com / www.magspremiums.com.my / www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2021 05:35 PM | Show all posts
It looks so cute! I need to buy it for my daughter. She loves the stars and colorful lights, so I'm sure she'll like this toy. I can already see her laying with this light toy under the snake ladder with a blanket on top, so it would look like she's in a tent and asking me to turn on the stars on the ceiling. I like to be next to her during these moments because it's like going to a different universe, and I believe that for her child's imagination, it's even more wonderful than for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2022 02:04 PM | Show all posts
You'll be snapping away your stress and anxiety with the snappers fidget toy. These pocket-size tools can be brought anywhere: to school, the office, meetings, the vehicle, airline, and even out of your comfort zones. They are great for all ages and for these stressful situations in day-to-day life.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2022 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Mehsom Corp. are best pistachios supplier. Pistachios are a type of nut that are typically found in an orange color and are often consumed as a snack. They are grown in countries such as Iran, Syria, and Turkey.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060201 second(s), 31 queries .