CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4050|Reply: 7

Kalau pakai duit i-sinar beli ni buleh? Bose speakers dlm spek mata !

[Copy link]
Post time 28-12-2020 03:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

terkejut kut review spek mata cenggini:

Setting up is very straight forward, its as simple pressing the button on the arm, Download the Bose Music App and the app does the rest.
The Sound is amazingly clear and crisp, providing a true surround sound atmosphere. being able to hear singing from both sides (Similar to Dolby Surround Sound). The way the music submerges you into the acoustics draws you in, You still have hearing of your surrounding if your near a road etc, which is key when I was out running and when crossing the road, all other noises from outside get minimised. The sound is comparable if not better than my SoundSport Free's (Which I will still use for gym work as sunglasses in the gym, look a bit daft...)
The lenses it comes with which are polycarbonate mirrored black polarised lenses are comparable to my Oakley lenses, which were at a similar price point, without the audio, so easily a good positive, along with the fact, if they get scratched or damaged they can be easily and cheaply replaced (In comparison to competitors).
When using these in anger whilst out running and cycling (The only activities I have done with them on) The arms hold firm on the sides, preventing excess movement , The nose pieces which can be changed provide comfort over the nose.
In comparison to my Oakley glasses the lenses are identical, That along with the sound quality and option built in to these mean these are truly the best pair of Sunglasses I own, I am now selling my Oakley's as I don't have a use for them....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2020 03:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ko dah kenape baghal??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2020 03:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mid life crisis comes early

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2020 03:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia mcm aftershockz headset wireless  tu ek?
Tp ni tebal sgt.. yg aftershockz tu so pretty.. tp i usha harga last mahal, this year x usha lg..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2020 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Hamdalah...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2020 04:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak nak aku.. Baik aku beli qwerkywriter lps tu masuk contest sapa cepat menaip.. Boleh menang 1k USD

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-12-2020 04:33 PM | Show all posts
lattehazelnut replied at 28-12-2020 03:51 PM
Dia mcm aftershockz headset wireless  tu ek?
Tp ni tebal sgt.. yg aftershockz tu so pretty.. tp i u ...

bose pon ada wireless headset. tp dari dulu lagi bose terkenal for noise cancelling headphones.

on-ear is better utk baghal dari full cover ear; sbb full cover akan ada noise bila ada pergerakan masa kita tidur terlanggar dinding ketebang ke apa.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2020 04:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
baghal_bortuqal replied at 28-12-2020 04:33 PM
bose pon ada wireless headset. tp dari dulu lagi bose terkenal for noise cancelling headphones.

I carik utk gi running kat luar or hiking ke..
(Hahaha azam 2021)
mcm lg selamat open ear punya wireless headphone i rasa..

I beli jaybird tarah tp xngam sgt..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074064 second(s), 34 queries .